FBI Warns Congress: Antifa Is Not A Myth - Take The Threat Seriously

[/URL]

who is sponsoring the protests?

Black Lies Matter

the police in Portsmouth Va recently arrested a state senator and several members of the NAACP and others for rioting and damage to a Confederate statue

I dont expect her to serve time or even be convicted

but the facts of the case are indisputable

the so-called “peaceful protest” was actually a riot and nor peaceful at all

Interesting what Fox LEFT OUT of Wray's testimony...

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.

So leftist extremist groups have done billions of damage to inner cities over the last few months. Where are these "white supremacist" groups done more damage than that exactly?
View attachment 389885
The fact that left wing attacks and plots are at nothing this year is suspicious. I went to the CSIS and tried looking up the graph to get some background on the graph but I couldn't find it. I didn't spend too much time however, 0% with all the rioting and Antifa and BLM, just seems odd.

It’s not up to the minute data.

But as others have pointed out, one needs to be cautious when attributing. For example, riots were started in Minnesota by right wing instigators looking to spark violence. Boogaloo boys have been permeating protests as well. Not to deny that there are acts of violence specifically from leftist groups, but it’s not always clear cut.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

colfax: " riots were started in Minnesota by right wing instigators looking to spark violence."

OMG, you'll believe anything Democrats tell you to believe

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.

So leftist extremist groups have done billions of damage to inner cities over the last few months. Where are these "white supremacist" groups done more damage than that exactly?
View attachment 389885
The fact that left wing attacks and plots are at nothing this year is suspicious. I went to the CSIS and tried looking up the graph to get some background on the graph but I couldn't find it. I didn't spend too much time however, 0% with all the rioting and Antifa and BLM, just seems odd.

But as others have pointed out, one needs to be cautious when attributing. For example, riots were started in Minnesota by right wing instigators looking to spark violence. Boogaloo boys have been permeating protests as well. Not to deny that there are acts of violence specifically from leftist groups, but it’s not always clear cut.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

colfax: " riots were started in Minnesota by right wing instigators looking to spark violence."

It wasn’t the Democrats that told me that. It was the police.

Tough one, Kaz. Your programming tells you not to believe that’s a possibility. It also tells you to support the police.

Easy way out is to accuse me of lying and then run away. I know you drones so well.

View attachment 389885

Tough one, Kaz. Your programming tells you not to believe that’s a possibility. It also tells you to support the police.

Easy way out is to accuse me of lying and then run away. I know you drones so well.

The Police told you that right wingers started the Minnesota violence? You mean Sting told you that? Must have been a wild dream

View attachment 389885

At times it is what you see. And we have seen a lot.

View attachment 389885

The Police told you that right wingers started the Minnesota violence? You mean Sting told you that? Must have been a wild dream
They started some violence, for sure. That’s according to the police. So, do you support the police or not?

"FBI Director Chris Wray made clear that Antifa is not a made-up, right-wing conspiracy theory and that the FBI has cases involving those connected to it."

Are you listening NOW, Gerry Nadler?

~~~~~~
MEANWHILE:
Wray Claims “White Supremacists” Make Up the Largest Share of Racially Motivated Terrorists in the US as BLM Burns Businesses to the Ground (VIDEO)

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Cristina Laila
This is outrageous!
FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday said “white supremacists” make up the largest share of racially motivated terrorists in the United States.
Wray made these statements during a testimony before the House Homeland Security Committee.
“Within the domestic terrorism bucket, category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is I think the biggest bucket within that large group. And within the racially motivated extremism bucket people prescribing to some kind of white supremacist ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that,” Wray told radical Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin (MI).

Meanwhile, Black Lives Matter Marxists are burning down buildings, shaking down business, terrorizing white people dining outdoors and threatening white people in their homes.

Comment:
If what FBI Dir. Wray claims is true, why has the complicit Leftist Media been so quiet on the subject. Surely it would be frontpage news on a daily basis to offset the "Fiery Peaceful" destruction of 1,500 cities in America.
Actually if "White Supremacy" were the problem in America, there would be little to no #Antifa or BLM demonstrations.
IHO, Director Wray is F.O.S. and should be replaced...

Correction: It's 70 cities that were destroyed by Antifa and BLM in their "Fiery Peaceful" arson, looting and violenc, . Not 1,500...

Nice spin.

One of the reasons why Joe Biden is going to lose is because the Democrats demonizing average middle class Americans as "fascist".

What part of the Democrats platform demonizes the average middle class Americans as fascist?

When has good ol Joe demonized the middle class as being fascist?

~~~~~~
You are mistaken and lying... the following is true....
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Nice spin.

One of the reasons why Joe Biden is going to lose is because the Democrats demonizing average middle class Americans as "fascist".

What part of the Democrats platform demonizes the average middle class Americans as fascist?

When Biden condemns his Radicals and Racist Democrat Voters he might be trusted

He condemned violence from both sides just last night.

"FBI Director Chris Wray made clear that Antifa is not a made-up, right-wing conspiracy theory and that the FBI has cases involving those connected to it."

I'm so glad you brought this up. I have to say I enjoyed Director Wray's testimony greatly. But you really haven't portrayed his testimony in it's proper light. Wray said that Anti-fa is an "ideology", not an organization, so Wray did say that most of what the right believes about Anti-Fa is a made up conspiracy theory.

Christopher Wray also said that Anti-Fa wasn't a problem in the unrest.

Wray did say the BIG problem is with white supremacists who are actually KILLING people in the protests, and trying to start violence and discredit the protests. He was also critical of the Administration for ignoring the problems with the alt-right in the protests.

But Director Wray's biggest warning was about active Russian interference in the upcoming election and that this is the BIGGEST threat facing the election. That the FBI and the US security agencies need more resources to battle the disruption of the Russian Government in this election.

Christopher Wray says that white supremacy continues to be the biggest law enforcement problem in the USA. Radical right wing violence is the problem, according to the Director of the FBI.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Sorry leftists, your charts, graphs and links to think tanks and .orgs are not going to trick rational people into dismissing what the see with their own eyes every night.

Nice spin.

~~~~~~
You are mistaken and lying... the following is true....
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Which one agrees that they lost the middle class vote because they demonize the middle class as fascist?

They were ignored when, as Robert put it " the party has been taken over by Washington-based fundraisers, bundlers, analysts, and pollsters who have focused instead on raising campaign money from corporate and Wall Street executives and getting votes from upper middle-class households in “swing” suburbs.

Joe is not going to ignore them.

View attachment 389885

They started some violence, for sure. That’s according to the police. So, do you support the police or not?

I read your links, very interesting. That's what I would have said if you provided any links and they had been interesting

It is a made up right wing conspiracy theory. There is no organization called antifa. I suspect Wray is trying to please his master Trump.

Nice spin.

~~~~~~
Haha...

A few points that are facts. There have been 8.5 million guns sold LEGALLY since the covid19 hit.
All the antifa and BLM riots have been in blue states and contained to democrat controlled Cities.

Ive read where the civil war has started and that antifa and blm want to start a civil war.
If thats true they need to get their ass to red states that have self defense laws and concealed carry laws so we can greatly reduce their numbers and end any wet dream of a civil war promptly.

Right now there are millions of people unaffected by these destructive loud mouthed asswipes just sitting back and watching, waiting for it to come to them

Nice spin.

~~~~~~
Haha...

Playing the "Chicken Shit" card huh?

Forum List

Back