FBI Warns Congress: Antifa Is Not A Myth - Take The Threat Seriously

Interesting what Fox LEFT OUT of Wray's testimony...

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.

So leftist extremist groups have done billions of damage to inner cities over the last few months. Where are these "white supremacist" groups done more damage than that exactly?
View attachment 389885

So your argument is that leftist groups aren't committing terror attacks, you are just openly looting and burning?

What a stupid chart, it's vague as shit and could mean anything. How do you define "right wing?" How do you define "terror attack."

These white nationalist groups aren't even on the right. Obviously you're counting them as right wing showing what a liar you are.

colfax: You see, kaz, right wing groups who support capitalism and free enterprise are committing the most terror attacks.

Sure, little boy, sure ...
Unhinged gibberish.

No, I'd call your chart and lack of support for it just contentless babble
Of course you do. You’re just following your programming.

You support every Democrat policy and vote only for Democrats.

I voted in the last election Libertarian - 4, Republican - 1, Green - 1, Independent - 1

And ... I ... am the one being programmed, not you. LOL. Your programming is complete. You're a mindless Democrat

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.

So leftist extremist groups have done billions of damage to inner cities over the last few months. Where are these "white supremacist" groups done more damage than that exactly?
View attachment 389885

So your argument is that leftist groups aren't committing terror attacks, you are just openly looting and burning?

What a stupid chart, it's vague as shit and could mean anything. How do you define "right wing?" How do you define "terror attack."

These white nationalist groups aren't even on the right. Obviously you're counting them as right wing showing what a liar you are.

colfax: You see, kaz, right wing groups who support capitalism and free enterprise are committing the most terror attacks.

Unhinged gibberish.

I voted in the last election Libertarian - 4, Republican - 1, Green - 1, Independent - 1

And ... I ... am the one being programmed, not you. LOL. Your programming is complete. You're a mindless Democrat
Your brain belongs to Trump. You’re like every other Trump drone. Just following the programming.

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

Your brain belongs to Trump. You’re like every other Trump drone. Just following the programming.

So you admit your mind belongs to Biden. You're like every other Biden drone. You only vote for someone if you're mind belongs to them and you are like everyone else who votes for them.

You're right about you. I guess I can't blame you for assuming that others are like you

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

So you admit your mind belongs to Biden. You're like every other Biden drone. You only vote for someone if you're mind belongs to them and you are like everyone else who votes for them.

You're right about you. I guess I can't blame you for assuming that others are like you

This response perfectly encapsulates your programming. Entirely predictable.

I don’t think this thread went how the OP woke up this morning thinking it would go.

I don’t think this thread went how the OP woke up this morning thinking it would go.
Chris Wray’s testimony was largely a glass of water to the face of Trump’s alternative reality. Hence, the tweet storm from Trump.

"FBI Director Chris Wray made clear that Antifa is not a made-up, right-wing conspiracy theory and that the FBI has cases involving those connected to it."

Are you listening NOW, Gerry Nadler?

~~~~~~
MEANWHILE:
Wray Claims “White Supremacists” Make Up the Largest Share of Racially Motivated Terrorists in the US as BLM Burns Businesses to the Ground (VIDEO)

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Cristina Laila
This is outrageous!
FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday said “white supremacists” make up the largest share of racially motivated terrorists in the United States.
Wray made these statements during a testimony before the House Homeland Security Committee.
“Within the domestic terrorism bucket, category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is I think the biggest bucket within that large group. And within the racially motivated extremism bucket people prescribing to some kind of white supremacist ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that,” Wray told radical Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin (MI).

Meanwhile, Black Lives Matter Marxists are burning down buildings, shaking down business, terrorizing white people dining outdoors and threatening white people in their homes.

Comment:
If what FBI Dir. Wray claims is true, why has the complicit Leftist Media been so quiet on the subject. Surely it would be frontpage news on a daily basis to offset the "Fiery Peaceful" destruction of 1,500 cities in America.
Actually if "White Supremacy" were the problem in America, there would be little to no #Antifa or BLM demonstrations.
IHO, Director Wray is F.O.S. and should be replaced...

Let's keep in mind that the "bucket" is filled with accusations that they have CHOSEN to prosecute.

I have seen little "white supremecist" racially motivated violence as compared to BLM and Antifa.

White radicals have been the headline for months, including statements by Wray that the media reported

So unless you are a radical seditionist why would you rush to divert attention from ANTIFA?

because in the real world threats can come from more than one direction

Let us know when the white supremacists manage to get their damage cost over the million dollar mark, mmkay

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

Your specialty.

"FBI Director Chris Wray made clear that Antifa is not a made-up, right-wing conspiracy theory and that the FBI has cases involving those connected to it."

I'm so glad you brought this up. I have to say I enjoyed Director Wray's testimony greatly. But you really haven't portrayed his testimony in it's proper light. Wray said that Anti-fa is an "ideology", not an organization, so Wray did say that most of what the right believes about Anti-Fa is a made up conspiracy theory.

Christopher Wray also said that Anti-Fa wasn't a problem in the unrest.

Wray did say the BIG problem is with white supremacists who are actually KILLING people in the protests, and trying to start violence and discredit the protests. He was also critical of the Administration for ignoring the problems with the alt-right in the protests.

But Director Wray's biggest warning was about active Russian interference in the upcoming election and that this is the BIGGEST threat facing the election. That the FBI and the US security agencies need more resources to battle the disruption of the Russian Government in this election.

Christopher Wray says that white supremacy continues to be the biggest law enforcement problem in the USA. Radical right wing violence is the problem, according to the Director of the FBI.

Man you guys are dumb and gullible.

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

We use a little common sense. We all know who is creating chaos in the streets and it is not White Supremacists. You are being duped by he corrupted FBI...thanks Obama.

~~~~~~
MEANWHILE:
Wray Claims “White Supremacists” Make Up the Largest Share of Racially Motivated Terrorists in the US as BLM Burns Businesses to the Ground (VIDEO)

This is outrageous!
FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday said “white supremacists” make up the largest share of racially motivated terrorists in the United States.
Wray made these statements during a testimony before the House Homeland Security Committee.
“Within the domestic terrorism bucket, category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is I think the biggest bucket within that large group. And within the racially motivated extremism bucket people prescribing to some kind of white supremacist ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that,” Wray told radical Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin (MI).

Meanwhile, Black Lives Matter Marxists are burning down buildings, shaking down business, terrorizing white people dining outdoors and threatening white people in their homes.

Comment:
If what FBI Dir. Wray claims is true, why has the complicit Leftist Media been so quiet on the subject. Surely it would be frontpage news on a daily basis to offset the "Fiery Peaceful" destruction of 1,500 cities in America.
Actually if "White Supremacy" were the problem in America, there would be little to no #Antifa or BLM demonstrations.

Let's keep in mind that the "bucket" is filled with accusations that they have CHOSEN to prosecute.

I have seen little "white supremecist" racially motivated violence as compared to BLM and Antifa.

Nobody has seen it, but never-Trumpers are just naïve and dumb enough to believe anything they are told.

With serious foreign money I'm sure. Since agencies don't want to be viewed as "political" before an election, no arrests will be made, certainly no announcements. It will embolden many.

My prediction is that China is prepared to funnel many millions into America, hell, billions of dollars if they need to. Knowing that it's impossible to catch it all, and, if Trump loses it will continue unabated. Destroy the society through big industries, such as Hollywood, the NBA, alt-left media outlets and the patsies who are well paid with titles like "former intel dude" etc.

An overwhelming amount of foreign cash in Western systems (courtesy of Western businesses and their stock exchange cheerleaders) will help to shape it externally with little concern of danger to the Communist Party. They have seen how many have been silent in the face of the communist released Wuhan Virus among other bold abuses the last two decades, so if anyone believes they will slow down after doing constant fly-bys near Taiwan, denying them entry into W.H.O and reneging on H.K, you have some surprises in store.

Last edited:

~~~~~~
MEANWHILE:

This is outrageous!

Comment:

Nobody has seen it, but never-Trumpers are just naïve and dumb enough to believe anything they are told.

I guess the main point is what have you actually “seen”. Literally taken, I doubt any of you have actually seen anything with your own eyes, but are instead going by what you are exposed to in the media you consume and this makes you open to manipulation. If you consume media that focuses nearly entirely on one type of violence over the other, you may have a misleading impression about what is and isn’t prevalent.

Wray is spewing what his corrupt Deep State masters want to hear. They know that American citizens pose the greatest threat to their planned tyranny. They hate our race, religion and way of life. Look how many people they murdered under communism. Stop and see what Black on Black crime is doing in Blue Plantation cities like Chicago, Baltimore and New York... Twelve Black people killed in Chicago over the weekend by Black people. Not a White Supremacist in sight.
What exactly is the deep state to you?

Non partisan experienced professionals working in our government through both Republican and Democratic administrations?

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

Yes, you think that to vote for Trump we have to worship him, agree with him on every issue and like everything he does, but to vote for Biden not liking Trump is enough. And ... I'm ... the one programmed

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

We use a little common sense. We all know who is creating chaos in the streets and it is not White Supremacists. You are being duped by he corrupted FBI...thanks Obama.

What common sense?

FBI says don't underestimate Antifa.
You: They are right, see? We told you so!

FBI says white supremacist extremists are our biggest threat.
You: You are being duped by a corrupt FBI!

~~~~~~
MEANWHILE:

This is outrageous!

Comment:

I guess the main point is what have you actually “seen”. Literally taken, I doubt any of you have actually seen anything with your own eyes, but are instead going by what you are exposed to in the media you consume and this makes you open to manipulation. If you consume media that focuses nearly entirely on one type of violence over the other, you may have a misleading impression about what is and isn’t prevalent.

The same goes in reverse, correct? White Supremacists are not a major issue in this country. BLM and Antifa on the other hand are all over the place. Turn on the TV and watch a football or basketball game and you see BLM. Weird, I never see any white supremacists or supporters.

View attachment 389885

Unhinged gibberish.

Yes, you think that to vote for Trump we have to worship him, agree with him on every issue and like everything he does, but to vote for Biden not liking Trump is enough. And ... I'm ... the one programmed
Your programming doesn’t know what I think but it makes you believe you do.

Forum List

Back