FBI using digital Bounty Hunters to track down January 6th mob members

So...you MAGA nuts who were part of the insurrection attempt on January 6th better take those photos and videos down. There are bounty hunters out there looking for you. I expect there are quite a few on USMB?

If you caught them would you:
- pull their hair?
- scratch them?
- swing your purse at them?
d. Beat them senseless with a Trump flag :)
Break out all the windows in their house and deficate on the walls while waving a trump flag and shouting "Into the Ovens!"

You have your ways.
That was the MAGA mob ways...you are okay with that.
Shitwood don’t care - Honestly he don’t!!

So...you MAGA nuts who were part of the insurrection attempt on January 6th better take those photos and videos down. There are bounty hunters out there looking for you. I expect there are quite a few on USMB?

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

What about your nail job?
They are all laughing all the way to prison....saying...."trump made us do it!"

Huh??
Are you cognitively challenged? These people are all blaming trump for their attach on the US Capitol. You MAGA nuts are blaming everyone else....

Why did you change the topic sugar?

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?
Break out all the windows in their house and deficate on the walls while waving a trump flag and shouting "Into the Ovens!"

You have your ways.

And you know thins how cupcake?

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

You have your ways.
Shitwood don’t care - Honestly he don’t!!

White knight defense of ghay man lover duly noted.

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

Huh??
Are you cognitively challenged? These people are all blaming trump for their attach on the US Capitol. You MAGA nuts are blaming everyone else....

Don't be a Horse's Ass....the defense that many of the MAGA mob from January 6th is that they were TOLD to come to DC and attack the US Capitol. Recent testimony from Christopher Wray points to investigations at the highest level...including Giuliani. Basically, trump asked for the mob to march on the Capitol and attack it. You cannot yell fire in a crowded movie theater. That is what he did.

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

Huh??

Don't be a Horse's Ass....the defense that many of the MAGA mob from January 6th is that they were TOLD to come to DC and attack the US Capitol. Recent testimony from Christopher Wray points to investigations at the highest level...including Giuliani. Basically, trump asked for the mob to march on the Capitol and attack it. You cannot yell fire in a crowded movie theater. That is what he did.
And you can't have an insurrection without guns.

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

Huh??

I am not a leftist

I wish the fbi would go after antifa with 1/1,000th the energy that they go after this group of right wingers that fucked around for a day.

Good they can come get me. I want to go on RECORD as saying that I WAS THERE ....................EVERYONE should be claiming that they were there then. F our corrupt FBI and their abuse of power harassing patriots.

Good they can come get me. I want to go on RECORD as saying that I WAS THERE ....................EVERYONE should be claiming that they were there then. F our corrupt FBI and their abuse of power harassing patriots.
You are a trump humper. You better be careful when you answer your door. I always figured there were some Insurrectionist on this board. They are coming for you.....oh....you are Ignored. I don't debate criminals.

So USMB is now harboring admitted criminals. NICE!

You are a trump humper. You better be careful when you answer your door. I always figured there were some Insurrectionist on this board. They are coming for you.....
They can come knock on my door all they want------I was there I swear....really I DO...now you just gotta figure out if I am lying, crazy, talking metaphorically, or telling the truth. EVERYONE and I DO mean everyone should be screaming that they too were there...................

Forum List

Back