FBI using digital Bounty Hunters to track down January 6th mob members

So...you MAGA nuts who were part of the insurrection attempt on January 6th better take those photos and videos down. There are bounty hunters out there looking for you. I expect there are quite a few on USMB?

If you caught them would you:
- pull their hair?
- scratch them?
- swing your purse at them?

So...you MAGA nuts who were part of the insurrection attempt on January 6th better take those photos and videos down. There are bounty hunters out there looking for you. I expect there are quite a few on USMB?
"insurrection" hahahahahaha

"insurrection" hahahahahaha
What this is, of course, is a replay of the last time Jews seized power in a Christian country. In Bolshevik Russia, every third person among those who had survived the mass executions worked as a snitch for the CheKa, the terror machine that brutalized the Russian people, run almost entirely by Jews. Jews now control ten of fifteen cabinet positions in President* Biden's administration. So like the genocidal hate-filled monsters they are, they are sending a clear signal that it is dangerous to resist them. "Let us steal elections," they say, "if you know what's good for you."

Anyone who cheers on this abuse of power, this growing tyranny, is a traitor and an enemy.

By the way, Goyim, running and hiding won't save you. An interview with one of the very highest foreign diplomats for the USSR by the (then called) NKVD (CheKa) on the eve of his arrest by Stalin remarks at how amusing they found it, how they would describe the looks on the faces of the Gentiles who had collaborated in betraying their race to these depraved criminals when they realized they, too, were to be tortured and killed like any landowner or college student.

Whew. I deleted all my social media so this Bounty Hunters will never be able to falsely accuse me of being anywhere but in my bed taking a nap when this coup took place.

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?
d. Beat them senseless with a Trump flag :)

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

What about your nail job?

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

We’ll cut this smirky asshole’s prison sentence by a few years to do the job for us.
He has lots of experience having flagpoled Michael Fanone to within an inch of his life.

1623338503818.jpeg

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

We’ll cut this smirky asshole’s prison sentence by a few years to do the job for us.
He has lots of experience having flagpoled Michael Fanone to within an inch of his life.

View attachment 499515

Your husband?

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

View attachment 499515

Your husband?
No, somebody’s prison bitch :)

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

View attachment 499515

Your husband?
No, somebody’s prison bitch :)

I don't know your ghaye homo queer fhag codes:

flag poling

prison bitch

Enjoy

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?
Break out all the windows in their house and deficate on the walls while waving a trump flag and shouting "Into the Ovens!"

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

They are all laughing all the way to prison....saying...."trump made us do it!"

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

Huh??

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?
Break out all the windows in their house and deficate on the walls while waving a trump flag and shouting "Into the Ovens!"

You have your ways.

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

In those high heels?

Huh??
Are you cognitively challenged? These people are all blaming trump for their attach on the US Capitol. You MAGA nuts are blaming everyone else....

- pull their hair?
- scratch them?

You have your ways.
That was the MAGA mob ways...you are okay with that.

Forum List

Back