FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

If the FBI wants to make their claim in court, I say let them. Show us in the Constitution where the President has restrictions on what he's allowed or not allowed to do when making declassification policy. Because it's already been ruled on which you can read in the link I provided.
You have provided jack shit that pertains to the topic in any shape or form. Just baseless claims that you cling to when proven they are baseless.

But go on, make proclamations about links that clearly do not show anything that you have claimed.

Then the FBI didn't plant anything, right genius?

We don't know and probably won't for quite a while. This didn't play well with the public. We're sick of these constant circuses like impeachments, 1/6 committee, house raids, Russian collusion investigations, NYC tax evasions. Since Trump won the primary it's been nearly non-stop and now the public has had it, so they need to let things cool off for a while before they piss us off even more.

If they claim Trump is in trouble because he had X, and Trump claims he never took X, then without a doubt the Left-BI planted it there. After all, they became an arm of the Democrat party back when Hussein was President.

FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.​

When you’re busy violating the Constitution on a regular basis, who cares about one more example of that behavior?

The truly scary part is how close that hack Garland got to being on our Supreme Court. I still chuckle when I recall how massively butthurt all our liberals got over that.

😂🤣

When you’re busy violating the Constitution on a regular basis, who cares about one more example of that behavior?

The truly scary part is how close that hack Garland got to being on our Supreme Court. I still chuckle when I recall how massively butthurt all our liberals got over that.

😂🤣
Did David Dennison get all his passports back?

Btw, do ya think those FBI agents had time to look thru the trove of documents that your boy ripped off froom the W.H.? And he got his shit back anyway. Vioalting the Constitution? How about his coup attempt?

Last edited:

😂🤣

I think back to the same thing. I remember how the left was telling us he's not a leftist judge, that he's somewhere in the middle. The middle of what, the Communist party? He refused to enforce federal law about threatening federal judges by protesting at their home. But I can only imagine what would happen if it were Republicans doing the same to leftist judges.

Did David Dennison get all his passports back?
Off topic.
Btw, do ya think those FBI agents had time to look thru the trove of documents
Yes. That was their fucking obligation.
that your boy ripped off froom the W.H.?
No evidence that he stole anything. Your baseless claims are — endless.
And he got his shit back anyway.

Oh? You mean like his passport?
Vioalting the Constitution? How about his coup attempt?
There was no coup attempt, you imbecile.

Off topic.

Yes. That was their fucking obligation.

No evidence that he stole anything. Your baseless claims are — endless.

Oh? You mean like his passport?

There was no coup attempt, you imbecile.
You got a better term for trying to overthrow an election, bedwetter?

Forum List

Back