FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

The stink just keeps getting worse.

Doesn't matter one bit . There will be zero consequences. There is no off limits when it comes to getting rid of Trump. They will stop at nothing . U can guarantee that any damning conversation between Trump and lawyer will be leaked and spread all over . And it won't be privileged because Trump is involved, there are no rules . Kiss America and the former constitution goodbye... nobody gonna do a damn thing .

Trump has the resources to hire the best in the legal department. The FBI has been proven to be corrupt since the DumBama presidency. From using false information to get warrants illegally to informing CNN to have cameras ready in raid of a Trump associate. The FBI is completely corrupt.

That's why I'd trust Trump's lawyers over the corrupt FBI any day of the week.
You trust him over them because of your priors Ray.

Face it, Trump's legal team is not 'the best' as they have failed all over the place and they have openly lied to the public with virtually every single statement they ever released. Trusting that is nonsensical in the extreme.

And no one is asking you to trust the legal team over the FBI. This is not something that is in dispute - it is simply a claim made by the legal team. They have no credibility and there is zero reason to trust any of them.

Here ya go:

That is not a link to a standing order. That is a link to an article that says Trump claims there is a standing order. As well as a few quotes that point out such an order is not how things work.

LINK TO THE STANDING ORDER

Bluegin already ran from this. Stop pussyfooting around with what dishonest media giants say and just link to the damn source document.

That is not a link to a standing order. That is a link to an article that says Trump claims there is a standing order. As well as a few quotes that point out such an order is not how things work.

LINK TO THE STANDING ORDER

Bluegin already ran from this. Stop pussyfooting around with what dishonest media giants say and just link to the damn source document.

What, do you think Trump puts out every order on the internet? For what? If it's not newsworthy at the time nobody is covering it. I'm sure his legal team wouldn't put that out unless they had evidence it was the truth. If this boils down to fines or prosecution "whoever" will have to prove that never happened. Good luck with that one, especially when it's been ruled by in the Supreme Court that the President can declassify anything at will. There is no procedure to do that except the one the President creates.

What, do you think Trump puts out every order on the internet? For what? If it's not newsworthy at the time nobody is covering it. I'm sure his legal team wouldn't put that out unless they had evidence it was the truth. If this boils down to fines or prosecution "whoever" will have to prove that never happened. Good luck with that one, especially when it's been ruled by in the Supreme Court that the President can declassify anything at will. There is no procedure to do that except the one the President creates.
So no, you do not have a standing order. You just believe that it is the case.

And there is the problem. I see the claim parroted over and over again with the stark reality that this is nothing more than blowing smoke because it is repeating a Trump claim. A person with CLEAR motivation to make a false statement like that and is known to make false statements.

When one shred of evidence is presented I will change my position on this. It is not hard, just provide some evidence. Claims are not evidence, they are what evidence substantiates.

You trust him over them because of your priors Ray.

Face it, Trump's legal team is not 'the best' as they have failed all over the place and they have openly lied to the public with virtually every single statement they ever released. Trusting that is nonsensical in the extreme.

And no one is asking you to trust the legal team over the FBI. This is not something that is in dispute - it is simply a claim made by the legal team. They have no credibility and there is zero reason to trust any of them.

Then tell me a statement his legal team ever made that was a lie. If they don't perform well, he fires them. In fact he made a successful reality show about firing incompetent people.

I trust them over our corrupt deep state government because they have been proven to be corrupt.

So no, you do not have a standing order. You just believe that it is the case.

And there is the problem. I see the claim parroted over and over again with the stark reality that this is nothing more than blowing smoke because it is repeating a Trump claim. A person with CLEAR motivation to make a false statement like that and is known to make false statements.

When one shred of evidence is presented I will change my position on this. It is not hard, just provide some evidence. Claims are not evidence, they are what evidence substantiates.

Of course you will because you're asking for something that doesn't exist on the internet.

Courts don't get involved in elections. The only reason they did in the Bush/ Gore case is because the Florida federal judges were practicing judicial legislation. They decided to make law on the bench that favored Gore.

Courts can get involved in elections if one party sues the other and the Court finds cause to sue.

This judge is an Obama donor.

He's also a Jeb Bush donor and has contributed to candidates of both parties. Judges have the same free speech and free political participation rights as you do.

Not only that, he Tweeted very abrasive things about President Trump.

He still needed to see evidence in order to sign the warrant. Trump can always appeal on grounds of invalid, insufficient evidence and I'm sure he will.

He's a Fn magistrate, not a real federal judge.

He's a real federal judge. He was appointed by other federal judges to serve as a magistrate. The only thing he can't do is preside over criminal trials.

A real unbiased judge would have never signed the warrant.

In your uninformed opinion.

They would have questioned why they didn't just apply for a subpoena for the documents they wanted.

Because they tried that already and it didn't work.

In other words yes, he was part of the deep state.

Yeah, about as true as other claims of yours I've easily shot down -- like that one about the FBI ordering cameras off. How did Trump and his family watch them carry out the raid if the cameras were off, lol?

The staff wisely didn't disable the cameras, but they were ordered to by the FBI.

I doubt that. Any rookie cop knows you can't prevent someone from filming where there's no reasonable expectation of privacy. Carrying out a search warrant is not a private act. If someone was filming with their own phone in an attempt to disrupt and prevent them from carrying out their search, I could see an agent telling them to shove that camera up their ass or go to jail for interfering with a criminal investigation, but not otherwise.

I don't know if anything was planted or not.

Thank you for saying the most important part.

What do we call one who claims they can just make up laws off the top of their heads and they are legal?

A dictator.

Given the past history of statements from Trumps lawyers in the past, it is absolutely asinine to take anything they say as remotely honest. All we ever get from his legal team is bullshit.

I cannot even remember an honest word falling out of their mouth. This is a clear case of reinforcing your priors Ray. Take an honest look at it, his legal team has both clear motive and a history of making public statements that they refuse to make in court because they were direct lies.
so does the FBI.

Yeah, I got dozens of them. YOU should have read them the first 10 times I posted them FuckBoi. Asking for them over and over again without bothering to read them makes you too stupid to google.
You never posted any links to support your lies, Assface.

I'd love to know who the mole is. Maybe one day we'll find out.

Just for fun, it could be a person who is flipping to save their own skin from some or all of the other legal issues heading Trump's way.

They had to very close. Jared? Meadows?

One wonk who worked for Trump at a very high level said that he didn't know there was a safe at Mar-a-lago. That there are about 6 people in the Trump orbit who could have been the informant, which if you include Melania, Jared and Ivanka in that list, doesn't leave many possibilities.

My money would be on Mulvaney. He's the guy who stood up for Cassidy Hutchinson, and said she should be believed.

One wonk who worked for Trump at a very high level said that he didn't know there was a safe at Mar-a-lago. That there are about 6 people in the Trump orbit who could have been the informant, which if you include Melania, Jared and Ivanka in that list, doesn't leave many possibilities.

My money would be on Mulvaney. He's the guy who stood up for Cassidy Hutchinson, and said she should be believed.
I wonder if we'll ever find out. That person's life and safety, and that of his family, will be under imminent threat.

You never posted any links to support your lies, Assface.

Oh bitch, PLEASE. I posted at least 20 links yesterday about Trump and his search warrant. How many did YOU read???

On your "watch this" post where you asked for links there were at least a half dozen links, which debunked every one of Trump's lies.

Forum List

Back