FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

Man you leftists really have major comprehension problems. I just posted it and you ask where it's at. So from what I just posted:

"The president, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security .

Oh you mean, it's an implied right then, not anything explicitly written in the Constitution. In other words, judges kinda, sorta assumed that the President has the power to declassify what he deems appropriate to classify, but that's not actually in the Constitution itself. Just checking.

For the record, I don't disagree that the president has the power to declassify - he does. But as with all rights and powers, those are not limitless. Presidential Records are not personal possessions; they are United States government property. Whatever powers the president has to declare information classified or not is within that context. If your argument prevails and presidential records become classified by simple decree depending on the president's mood, or if they become his own personal records by decree, then as I said earlier, any living president could walk right down to the Archives and take whatever shit they want. They could just take it all, put it in a large pile on their front yard, and burn it in a bonfire.

If we take your argument and extend it to its natural conclusion, we'd literally be writing a blank check to any administration past or future to create an Executive Branch that is based on total secrecy from now on. You think that's what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they put things into the Constitution like separation of powers, states rights, and civil liberties?

Even if the dimrats claim nothing was planted and we know they will (or do), the fact remains that evidence CAN be planted when ONLY the fbi goes in, no attorney, no resident of place there while place is searched.

If this is not wrong, it should be. I tend to think it needs to eventually go to scotus.. It is very wrong to have the govt invade a person's home and take whatever the hell it wants, with politically-motivated warrant in hand and no rep there for the victim-- no witnesses!

The Trumpian lie that the FBI "planted" stuff has already been debunked by Trump's own lawyer. She said that not only was she there on site, watching them the whole time, but that the Donald and Melania Trump were in on a live feed of the security cameras, which are everywhere in the Club House and grounds. That they could see and monitor everything that was going on.

Every move Trump has made, has been shot down by his own people. NOBODY wants him to run again, especially the people who worked for him. They're the ones who are testifying against him in the Congressional Hearings, and they're the ones "informing" the DOJ about the stolen documents.

Even Ivanka and Jared are testifying against the lying criminal.

Mar-a-lago is NOT "a person's home". It's a public golf club.

They probably sent the fed-nappers.... they can entrap slow-witted rednecks and get no convictions, but they don't know dick about ransacking private homes for documents.

I wonder how many of those faggots are wearing Melania's thongs now..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Considering the FBI had agents get caught sending female staffers pictures including a rainbow dildo, likely every agent involved is trying on Melania’s lingerie. Seems the Secret Service declined to turn off the security cameras too. The FBI is desperate to get that footage and have been told no.

Tell me what you're posting that displays your intelligence, or even your ability to think. All you do is deny facts and reality, and then call others "stupid". What a waste of life you are. 60 posts a day, insulting people and lying.
^^^ Guarantee this stupid Nazi can’t see the irony here.

Nope, it was reported on the news. Yes, the ethics complaint is that this judge already recused himself in one Trump case, but went forward with this one.
If he recused himself in another Trump case it was because their was a conflict, which is what he was required to do. Has nothing to do with this case.

Now, see how that works?

Yes, you are getting desperate fatso. As this blows up in your face just like every other time you cried “we have him now!”.
It ain'y over yet, BOZO. In fact, it's only started it. Stock up on the Kleenex & Depends.

It ain'y over yet, BOZO. In fact, it's only started it. Stock up on the Kleenex & Depends.
The little faggot leg humper prematurely finishing again. The Kleenex and Depends will be what you need come November homo. Your threats make me laugh soy boi.

The little faggot leg humper prematurely finishing again. The Kleenex and Depends will be what you need come November homo. Your threats make me laugh soy boi.
Homo? So, you're a homophobic prick I see. What did they do to you again?

Not a threat Trump's asseater. Your ass buddy is done on this side. Turn him over & cry.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The Trumpian lie that the FBI "planted" stuff has already been debunked by Trump's own lawyer. She said that not only was she there on site, watching them the whole time, but that the Donald and Melania Trump were in on a live feed of the security cameras, which are everywhere in the Club House and grounds. That they could see and monitor everything that was going on.

Every move Trump has made, has been shot down by his own people. NOBODY wants him to run again, especially the people who worked for him. They're the ones who are testifying against him in the Congressional Hearings, and they're the ones "informing" the DOJ about the stolen documents.

Even Ivanka and Jared are testifying against the lying criminal.

Mar-a-lago is NOT "a person's home". It's a public golf club.
I'd love to know who the mole is. Maybe one day we'll find out.

Just for fun, it could be a person who is flipping to save their own skin from some or all of the other legal issues heading Trump's way.

They had to very close. Jared? Meadows?

Well of course, Nos. The real point in the raid and the reason for all the silence is to try to uncover all of Trump's contacts and inner circle and plans for running for reelection, supporters, network, etc. The whole MAGA thing.

In other words, JUST LIKE WATERGATE, except this time it was the democrats doing the breaking and entering and spying and they are trying to cover up their real actions with this fake story of missing nuclear secrets!
Evidence?

Just for fun, it could be a person who is flipping to save their own skin from some or all of the other legal issues heading Trump's way.

Melania? She hates the SOB.

What law was broken exactly?
Well if you want to back to the beginning we can start with phony Steele business, but to the immediate situation Trump had no nuclear secrets in those boxes, he and his lawyers had been working with the archive people since earlier this year and the entire premise (FBI, DOJ spin control non withstanding) of this crap was weak to begin with. An accounting of what was taken was never made and Trump's lawyers were not allowed to be present. And you can save the usual spin crap CNN etc have been spewing.

The entire Trump clan are a bunch of corrupt self dealing lowlifes. My bet is on Meadows rather then Kushner.

Kushner wants nothing to do with Trump. He's too busy dealing with that $2 billion dollars the Saudi's paid him off with for his Wall St investment fund. But then again, he'll do anything to stay out of jail.

Forum List

Back