FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
That does it for me. Its time to cancel public schools and replace public and sex education with memorizing the 23rd and 100th psalms again. Presently the Public schools can be teaching children too young to have neutral feelings toward having sex with same sex to avoid pregnancy and how to get an abortion at taxpayer expense behind their parents backs. This ends the family at age 18 or earlier.
Children have a right to their childhood....and these folks want to take that from them.

They're really just trying to piss everyone off so they can send the FBI after them.
These wokes are mostly a bunch of evil...sick...twisted people who want to upset Christians and normal families.

The next thing that will happen is the FBI will be setting up surveillance at school board meetings and targeting and arresting parents who don't agree with the schools teaching how to hate whites thru CRT.
Protesting and opposition is not a crime.
Threats of violence against public officials doing their jobs is a crime.
And it is terrorism.

Elections have consequences. Voters gave the House, Senate and WH to deranged leftists and this is what we have. Not sure why we are upset. This is what the country obviously wants.
I don't think the voters gave them anything. They stole the election. I don't know anyone who voted for this crap. They're a minority. That's why it's not hard for me to believe that Democrats have been rigging elections for quite awhile.

That's clearly a dodge.
I suggest you get informed.....because I've been seeing this crap in the news for over a year. Drag Queens in kindergarden classes....CRT being taught in K12 schools all over CA, MI....Teaching children about anal sex.

Hahaha Holy shit. There you go. You've been lied to.

"....is a short film that offers a glimpse into a budding trend that is reshaping culture. Drag Queen Story Hour is a fresh addition to the lineup of children's rooms in a growing number of American public libraries nationwide."

Not in a Kindergarden Class in a K-12 public school. I guess Arnold is right.

"This is so much kind of a feeling of what they were talking about when we were talking about in a Nazi time of when people were lied to all the time and what that led to," Schwarzenegger told CNN's Dana Bash, who asked the former governor why he put out a video message comparing the January 6 riot to Kristallnacht, in an upcoming episode of her CNN podcast "Total Recall: California's Political Circus."
"I just felt that it was so sad of what happened on January 6," Schwarzenegger said. "Eventually, this whole thing can go really quickly south."

Hahahahaha. Arny sure has a way with words.

Last edited:
Yeah....that's exactly how the tyrants in Washington wanted you to react.

Parents have a right to be angry at schools....schools that are telling parents to butt-out.
Especially when anyone who can read can see that CRT is hate-speech against white people.
It teaches you to see racism in anything and everything.

Yet Democrats like going around acting like they're smarter than everyone else.
Clearly common-sense doesn't exist in their minds.
Please show a single publics school in the country teaching CRT.
OR
More likely you are simply afraid of the truth being shown and you being exposed for what you are.

Biden is a terrorist, even as the people who slaughtered the Indians.
Then you agree CRT NEEDS to be taught to expose the real history.
1633552454967.png

I've got news for you.....the conduct of the school boards instigated the angry responses. Even black parents are angry about the overreach of these Pubic School Tyrants.
If the school tells you that you have no say....what are you supposed to do....sit there and take it???????
BULLSHIT.

you people attacked the schools and the school board for what none of them were teaching.
You threatened the boards and teacher.
To the point that a US rep threatened murdering school board members to get his way.

Now I know your collective child-like demeanors cause you to throw tantrums when you're not getting your way but, really, threatening to kill teachers?

YOU are the problem.

Children have a right to their childhood....and these folks want to take that from them.

They're really just trying to piss everyone off so they can send the FBI after them.
These wokes are mostly a bunch of evil...sick...twisted people who want to upset Christians and normal families.
If by "childhood" you mean continuous exposure to the lies that feed your personal hate, we'd prefer a better childhood that leads to better adults.
Not terrorists.

Well maybe you need to start looking into it.....because I know they are.
Since the actions you claim are happening are both federal and state felones I expect you'll be turing over all you "know" to appropriate LE authorities.

BUT

I doubt it.

I don't think the voters gave them anything. They stole the election. I don't know anyone who voted for this crap. They're a minority. That's why it's not hard for me to believe that Democrats have been rigging elections for quite awhile.
And he goes further and further into his personal fantasies.

First CRT in kiddiegarden and now stolen elections all of which, in his mind, justify terrorist actions.

Stop being violent over face mask rules and CRT studies then.
Stop trying to force everyone to comply with your totalitarian actions and demands.

For the time being wear still a free people with the right to speak our minds, not compliant servants of the looney left.

And he goes further and further into his personal fantasies.

First CRT in kiddiegarden and now stolen elections all of which, in his mind, justify terrorist actions.
Or qualify as actions to resist the will of want to be dictators.

Merrick Garland Instructs FBI to Mobilize Against Parents Who Oppose Critical Race Theory

So, pay your taxes, sit down and shut up but don't you dare complain to the school that you don't like what the state is teaching your kid or we'll sick the FBI on you!

JOE BIDEN FASCIST DICTATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Imagine if Trump had tried to use the force of the federal government against the parents of this country unless they accepted their kids being taught anti-leftist constitutional civics!

How long before Joe Biddum declares all of the following to be domestic terrorism worthy of the FBI:

1. Questioning elections where the winner changes hands in the middle of the night after everyone but the counters were sent home.
  2. Questioning your taxes.
  3. Questioning government spending.
  4. Questioning food prices and gasoline.
  5. Not buying an EV.
  6. Questioning climate change.
  7. Posting opinions on Twitter.
  8. Questioning masks and vaccines in any form.
  9. Voting against the democrat party in any form, especially Donald Trump!

Since the actions you claim are happening are both federal and state felones I expect you'll be turing over all you "know" to appropriate LE authorities.

BUT

I doubt it.
With the actions, or lack of actions, the DOJ is still trying to bury it, at the DNC directions.

Did they steal GA and AZ senate seats too? The voters wanted this. Now they need to eat it.

Forum List

Back