FBI refusing to give congress material that alleges Lynch interfered in Clinton probe

All Barry's holdovers preventing the truth to come out.

Gee, if we only had a President who could order his departments to do something. That would mean getting involved...the blob doesn't do involved.
/——/ And if the president give the orders Libtards would screech obstructing Justice 24/7 until the midterms.

I’m sure he and the AG give orders to their departments every day….no screeching.

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.
/----/ Libs have already screeched whenever the President has exercised his constitutional authority.

Total bullshit.
/----/ Really? You Leftards didn't throw a hissy fit when he signed the EOs baring entry from certain Arab nations?
Executive Order Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States
Executive Order Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States

Gotta love the way Republicans govern.

The Republican DOJ is not cooperating with the Republican Congress.

Perhaps the Republican President should be asked about this???

Oh wait…we can’t allow that…can we?

Oh? You think that it is OK for the AG to Obstruct Justice for your side? Is that it? Not a crime so long as your side benefits? Hmmm?

:rofl:

only you trumploons seriously believe this horseshit.

as pointed out, these are all trump appointees. do you seriously expect anyone besides the mouthbreathers that are his base to believe that they're all in the bag for the democrats?

i guess he should have asked them if they were willing to lie to save his fat orange ass, huh?

obstruction? :lol:

You'll have to yell it from the sidelines where you are sitting watching the GOP run the show.

Enjoy.
Unlike you, some of us would rather sit on the sidelines when it comes to watching a "shit show".

Gee, if we only had a President who could order his departments to do something. That would mean getting involved...the blob doesn't do involved.
/——/ And if the president give the orders Libtards would screech obstructing Justice 24/7 until the midterms.

I’m sure he and the AG give orders to their departments every day….no screeching.

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.
/----/ Libs have already screeched whenever the President has exercised his constitutional authority.

Total bullshit.

You're screeching right now.

By the way, you still haven't answered the question from the first page: " Why Rosenstien doesn't want to hand over requested documents to Congress, the body that has constitutional oversight over DOJ?"

So…the AG doesn’t order his staff to do anything…ever. Is that the insanity you and cell block are now peddling? Really?
You’re all day stupid.

As for the question…again Trump could order the AG/Deputy AG to produce documents immediately. It would seem that he doesn’t want them out there.

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.

Total bullshit.
/----/ Really? You Leftards didn't throw a hissy fit when he signed the EOs baring entry from certain Arab nations?

Banning people based on their religion—as he said he was going to do—is simply wrong. Banning terrorists regardless of religion? I’m on board.

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.

Total bullshit.

Banning people based on their religion—as he said he was going to do—is simply wrong. Banning terrorists regardless of religion? I’m on board.
/----/ Then why aren't ALL Muslims banned from all countries in the world and not just from Terror states?

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.

Total bullshit.

/----/ Then why aren't ALL Muslims banned from all countries in the world and not just from Terror states?

That was the calculation he made to get it codified….

Trump doesn't back down on call for Muslim ban

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.

Total bullshit.

By the way, you still haven't answered the question from the first page: " Why Rosenstien doesn't want to hand over requested documents to Congress, the body that has constitutional oversight over DOJ?"

So…the AG doesn’t order his staff to do anything…ever. Is that the insanity you and cell block are now peddling? Really?
You’re all day stupid.

As for the question…again Trump could order the AG/Deputy AG to produce documents immediately. It would seem that he doesn’t want them out there.

You're not answering the question. I didn't ask why Trump is not ordering... I asked why Rosenstein is not giving documents that were ordered from Congress.

Trump could, but he's not doing it because of screeches such as yourself. If you, as non factor, can screech so much, imagine those screeches in Congress.

Congress have authority and is using that authority to demand documents. Again, why Rosenstein is refusing to hand out requested documents to Congress?

He’s in charge
He’s not doing the job.

Total bullshit.

You’re all day stupid.

You're not answering the question. I didn't ask why Trump is not ordering... I asked why Rosenstein is not giving documents that were ordered from Congress.

Trump could, but he's not doing it because of screeches such as yourself. If you, as non factor, can screech so much, imagine those screeches in Congress.

Congress have authority and is using that authority to demand documents. Again, why Rosenstein is refusing to hand out requested documents to Congress?

You’re hilarious. Nobody would have any problem with him fulfilling a subpoena. Its when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” then fires them when they don’t…thats when most thinking people have issues. If you were a thinking person, you’d have one too.

As for your obsession with this question…most subordinates do what their boss tells them to when it’s ethical, legal, or not dangerous. That RR hasn’t done it seems to indicate that the blob ordered him not to.

Total bullshit.

You’re all day stupid.

You’re hilarious. Nobody would have any problem with him fulfilling a subpoena. Its when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” then fires them when they don’t…thats when most thinking people have issues. If you were a thinking person, you’d have one too.

As for your obsession with this question…most subordinates do what their boss tells them to when it’s ethical, legal, or not dangerous. That RR hasn’t done it seems to indicate that the blob ordered him not to.
/-----/ "when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” Except the President never said that. What he said was: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." That was not an order. As Chief Law Enforcement Agent of the US, the president can interject himself into any case.

Total bullshit.

You’re all day stupid.

You failed again. I'm not obsessed with the question, I'm amazed with what you lefties will do or say to avoid answering it. Just as you doing it now, as you did it at the page one of this thread and later.

Keep screeching.

Trump is very afraid of what Rosenstein, Wray, or Mueller may release.

Trump will not order a thing released: we all know that.

Total bullshit.

You’re all day stupid.

/-----/ "when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” Except the President never said that. What he said was: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." That was not an order. As Chief Law Enforcement Agent of the US, the president can interject himself into any case.

If there was obstruction of justice, don't you think they would charge him for it by now?

It never was, but left keep saying it and hoping something will happen meanwhile that will finally stick. And nothing does, they just keep digging themselves deeper in the hole.

In an nutshell, typical leftist today on Mueller investigation...

280avs.jpg

americano ls lynch obsessed without any evidence of bad doing on her part.

Trump is terrified on an obstruction charge going to McConnell, so T will yell but do nothing else.

Total bullshit.

You’re all day stupid.

You failed again. I'm not obsessed with the question, I'm amazed with what you lefties will do or say to avoid answering it. Just as you doing it now, as you did it at the page one of this thread and later.

Keep screeching.

Asked and answered…numerous times. Get a life loser

Total bullshit.

You’re all day stupid.

Can he pardon himself?

You’re all day stupid.

If there was obstruction of justice, don't you think they would charge him for it by now?

It never was, but left keep saying it and hoping something will happen meanwhile that will finally stick. And nothing does, they just keep digging themselves deeper in the hole.

In an nutshell, typical leftist today on Mueller investigation...

280avs.jpg

We’ll see what happens with the investigation.

americano ls lynch obsessed without any evidence of bad doing on her part.

Trump is terrified on an obstruction charge going to McConnell, so T will yell but do nothing else.
/----/ President Trump’s lawyers, in a letter released over the weekend, staked out bold the ground that the president can’t commit obstruction of justice in his interactions with the federal law-enforcement apparatus—neither by firing investigators nor by interfering with their performance of their duties. In the letter, written back in January to Special Counsel Robert Mueller and recently leaked to The New York Times, they write that “the President’s actions here, by virtue of his position as the chief law enforcement officer, could neither constitutionally nor legally constitute obstruction because that would amount to him obstructing himself, and that he could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back