FBI refuses to release information from their Trump/Russia investigation.

At one time elections were much simpler; Republicans accused Democrats of being communists and the Democrats denied it. Now we're faced with multiple scandals, not just the charge of communism but X rated material, and anything else that sounds like it can connect. Not that it bothers some of us, we just vote the way we always voted.
But I wonder if anyone wants to nominate the scandal that seems to work best?

Oh, really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
NYTimes: "Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations[] have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government."
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

So you are calling Trump's son a liar?

Time for some more unsubstantiated accusations of racism, sexism and treason, Libs! You need to take the spotlight off how sleazy your candidate really is!

nope, it's time for Trump to become transparent too... level the playing field

Tax returns
Russian ties
pending fraud case

just the things voters deserve to know before they vote ..

Seriously? You don't want to hear the truth about Trump...you want something to smear him with. Level the playing field? Was the field "level" when the main stream media was complicit in the efforts by the Clinton campaign to brand Trump as dangerous and unstable?

Let me repeat it for you..
Tax returns.
Russian ties.
Fraud case ( Trump University ).

AND
Rape case 13 yo girl schedule to appear 12/16/16.
Sexual assault and pussy grabber.
Sued for racism.
Racist.
Economic policy sucks.
Foreign policy sucks.
Illegal Trump foundation.
Putin puppet.
Lie every day.

Aside from that I'm very impressed with your role model.
Despite with all these bullcrap against Hillary........ she still kicking Trump ass.

Time for some more unsubstantiated accusations of racism, sexism and treason, Libs! You need to take the spotlight off how sleazy your candidate really is!

nope, it's time for Trump to become transparent too... level the playing field

Tax returns
Russian ties
pending fraud case

just the things voters deserve to know before they vote ..

Seriously? You don't want to hear the truth about Trump...you want something to smear him with. Level the playing field? Was the field "level" when the main stream media was complicit in the efforts by the Clinton campaign to brand Trump as dangerous and unstable?

Let me repeat it for you..
Tax returns.
Russian ties.
Fraud case ( Trump University ).

AND
Rape case 13 yo girl schedule to appear 12/16/16.
Sexual assault and pussy grabber.
Sued for racism.
Racist.
Economic policy sucks.
Foreign policy sucks.
Illegal Trump foundation.
Putin puppet.
Lie every day.

Aside from that I'm very impressed with your role model.
Despite with all these bullcrap against Hillary........ she still kicking Trump ass.

Thank you!

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
The DNC vetted Then the New Yro Times ^ | Nov 1,2016

For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank.

Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring.

But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

BFF?

PIC Circa 2010--Ex-Pres Clinton in Moscow having a laugh w/ Putin.
Billy got a $500,000 speaking fee from a Moscow bank as strategic US uranium deposits were sold off to Russia for Big Bucks facilitated by Secy Clinton, as Bill globe-trotted to set up the deal.

JPURANIUM4-articleLarge-v2.jpg
>

"Hahahaha. US national security? Hahahaha. You gotta be kidding, Vlad."

Again, they have nothing to report...because it's made up BS by Libs trying to distract from Hillary's multiple FBI investigations, corruption, and crime.

Which in turn is BS to distract from the fact that Trump isn't a very nice person.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
The DNC vetted Then the New Yro Times ^ | Nov 1,2016

For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank.

Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring.

But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

-------------------------------------

Donald Trump's son says they have a close connection financially to Russia. That can't be denied. Those are his words from 2008.

Multiple people from the Trump campaign have close ties to Russia. Including Paul Manafort and Carter Page. Paul Manafort even getting paid 12.7 million. That's public knowledge.

Comey said he didn't want to talk about the FBI's investigation into Trump/Russian ties.

Comey said he didn't want to talk about Russia's involvement into our election through computer hacking.

Trump has been briefed about the Russian connection and still publicly denies there is any connection.

If those aren't ongoing investigations, then why did Comey refuse to talk about them. He didn't say there wasn't any investigation.

What I wonder is when did Republicans decide that Russia could be a "friend" to America? Especially after hacking, invasion and annexation and murders of journalists and political opponents.

I was just watching that on TV. The FBI has been asked for months to release details of their Russia/Trump connection and refuse to comment.

Here’s what we know about Donald Trump and his ties to Russia

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

He told reporters this week that he would “be looking at” whether to recognize Russia’s annexation of Crimea and lift sanctions imposed when Russia invaded the Ukrainian region in 2014.

And he declined to call for Russia to stay out of the U.S. election.

---------------------------------
Add in the Trump Foundation scam covering several states and the FBI has plenty of material they are totally ignoring.

This is even worse than GOP voter suppression.
No one gives a shit, it's better to spend the time/money investigating the Clinton foundation which everyone knows is all about corruption... lol

Perhaps there's nothing to release?
Harry Reid made it up.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

This article explains there is no clear link to Russia and Trump. Reid is lying just like when he said Romney didn't pay his taxes. Note the source is the NYT.:ack-1:
This is where you don't know what you are talking about. Your article said no link could be found between Trump and the Russian GOVERNMENT not Russia itself.

Donald Trump's son himself said, unless you are calling him a liar:

Romney showed one tax return. And it was from the previous year where it was doctored. How many times do I have to link to that before you get it?

Trump’s de facto campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was a longtime consultant to Viktor Yanukovich, the Russian-backed president of Ukraine who was overthrown in 2014. Manafort also has done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page has his own business ties to the state-controlled Russian oil giant Gazprom. … Another Trump foreign policy advisor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, flew to Moscow last year to attend a gala banquet celebrating Russia Today, the Kremlin’s propaganda channel, and was seated at the head table near Putin.

Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

I was just watching that on TV. The FBI has been asked for months to release details of their Russia/Trump connection and refuse to comment.

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

He told reporters this week that he would “be looking at” whether to recognize Russia’s annexation of Crimea and lift sanctions imposed when Russia invaded the Ukrainian region in 2014.

Add in the Trump Foundation scam covering several states and the FBI has plenty of material they are totally ignoring.

No one gives a shit, it's better to spend the time/money investigating the Clinton foundation which everyone knows is all about corruption... lol
Everybody doesn't know. How many times do they have to be investigated.

But tell me, do you believe the Trump Foundation is legal?

Donald Trump received a "Cease and Desist" order from the Attorney General of New York that told Trump to stop illegally collecting money for his fraudulent, uncertified and unregulated charity.

Trump collected an unknown number of millions for his "charity". A guilty verdict requires he pay back all the collected money.

Donald Trump's taxes going back years will have to be re-examined to find out how many times he used his illegal charity as a Tax Shelter. All those taxes will have to be paid.

An inventory will have to be taken by the investigators to identify everything he bought using collected money from his illegal and uncertified charity.

Trump's problems with his foundation is just beginning. They will continue years into the future.

Donald Trump received a "Cease and Desist" order from the Attorney General of New York that told Trump to stop illegally collecting money for his fraudulent, uncertified and unregulated charity.

Trump collected an unknown number of millions for his "charity". A guilty verdict requires he pay back all the collected money.

Donald Trump's taxes going back years will have to be re-examined to find out how many times he used his illegal charity as a Tax Shelter. All those taxes will have to be paid.

An inventory will have to be taken by the investigators to identify everything he bought using collected money from his illegal and uncertified charity.

Trump's problems with his foundation is just beginning. They will continue years into the future.
That maybe so, but that doesn't give the Clinton foundation a pass because obviously they're involved in terrorism, nuclear weapons trade, sex trafficking among many other things.
The Clintons are the most repugnant of people no doubt… LOL

Again, they have nothing to report...because it's made up BS by Libs trying to distract from Hillary's multiple FBI investigations, corruption, and crime.
Former CIA acting director says Donald Trump 'unwitting agent' of Russia

Spy told FBI that Russia wants to cultivate Trump: report

Made up by a former CIA acting director? It's amazing you could see through it.

But one question. After Trump was told again and again by the intelligence community that Russia was hacking our systems, Trump knew it not to be true. How did he know?

That maybe so, but that doesn't give the Clinton foundation a pass because obviously they're involved in terrorism, nuclear weapons trade, sex trafficking among many other things.
The Clintons are the most repugnant of people no doubt… LOL
obviously they're involved in terrorism, nuclear weapons trade, sex trafficking among many other things

You are a fucking nut.

Forum List

Back