FBI records: No evidence that Zimmerman was racist

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.
Even the lead detective in the case, Sanford Det. Chris Serino, told agents that he thought Zimmerman profiled Trayvon because of his attire and the circumstances — but not his race.
Serino saw Zimmerman as “having little hero complex, but not as a racist.”
FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist | McClatchy

So much for the DOJ getting involved.

Good post. Alot of people are not aware that the FBI has been monitoring this case from the beginning, while other people who want a pound of Zimmermans' flesh have selective amnesia.
But with Holder as AG, anything can happen.................

Doesn't matter if he was. Racist have a right to defend themselves too!

When will people take to the streets in protest when a black person kills a non black person?

He may not be racist. But he is stupid and he did profile the kid.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I never thought it was about racism. It was about prejudice, though. Zimmerman prejudging Martin to be a burglar/thief. There is no doubt about that.

The FBI cannot deny Zimmerman's muttering about "fucking punks always getting away with it" regardless of how much they have monitored the case.

But the stupid rednecks on this board just blow these facts off. From their attitude you would think after Martin was shot a crowbar, glass cutter and gloves fell out of his hoodie instead of a bag of Skittles.

Exactly. This case should never have been about race or politics. It was about a negligent guy with a hero complex whose actions resulted in the death of an innocent human being. He was certainly guilty of manslaughter, but politics and a high-profile set of defense attorneys let him loose.

He was basically another O.J. Simpson--but less evil.

Guess what??

All of us whom have any common sense 'profile' strangers when out in public to some degree in an individual relative way. It is called 'situational awareness'. I agree, Zimmerman is stupid. Smart 'situational awareness' should have led him to choose not to follow TM. But any smart choice on Zimmermans' part was overridden by a heightened level of false bravado because he was carrying.

That's like saying he's still racist. Idiot.

There are many kinds of prejudice. Sexism, age-ism, racism, weight, secularism.
Racism is just one form.

I personally am prejudiced against idiots on message boards who hide behind large juvenile graphics depicting fantasy action-hero characters.

Guess what??

All of us whom have any common sense 'profile' strangers when out in public to some degree in an individual relative way. It is called 'situational awareness'. I agree, Zimmerman is stupid. Smart 'situational awareness' should have led him to choose not to follow TM. But any smart choice on Zimmermans' part was overridden by a heightened level of false bravado because he was carrying.

Excellent points.

I think the police dispatcher tried to rein him in before he continued his Charles Bronson fantasy, too.

Actually the evidence does not support that. That is something the media concocted more than reality.

What part of the audio did you miss?

The media didn't fabricate Zimmerman's inflammatory muttering to himself. Better ramp up to the 21st century. Looks like you're getting left behind.

When will people take to the streets in protest when a black person kills a non black person?

Sorry you only watch Fox News, Mr. Katz:

Police search for teen's killer as community members march against violence
Reward grows to $40,000 in King College Prep student's death

Anti-violence rally honors Hadiya Pendleton as police continue search for her killer - Chicago Tribune

600x436

Last edited:

Exactly. This case should never have been about race or politics. It was about a negligent guy with a hero complex whose actions resulted in the death of an innocent human being. He was certainly guilty of manslaughter, but politics and a high-profile set of defense attorneys let him loose.

He was basically another O.J. Simpson--but less evil.

I also think Florida law is so lenient about gun ownership and so called "self defense" that the jury may not have had any choice. Especially given the confounding and confusing deliberation instructions given by the judge.

And....central Florida is very, very, very, very, very very redneck.

Forum List

Back