FBI Raid 73yo Pro-Life Activist's Home, Charge Him W/FACE Act Violations

d,d,,d,c,d,,c,cc.jpg

Oh honey, no power yet. But it does give you something to think about, doesn't it, if we had the power YOU IMAGINED Trump had?

What do you imagine I “imagined”? (I’m beginning to feel like I’m talking to a 6th grader here).

If Trump's DOJ/FBI operated this way you would all lose your minds. And guess what. You would be correct to do so.

They did, have you forgotten already? Wait…no, you are probably just fine with it.

These two incidents where FBI arrested people for violating federal law have several things in common.
1. A law was allegedly broken (to be determined in court)
2. Inflated and unverified allegations of abuse and large numbers of FBI breaking down a door were made (unsupported by independent witnesses or video as of yet) - the only photo I’ve seen to date shows 3 or 4 standing on the porch holding paperwork. If you have more please show them.
3. It involves abortion.

Has the FBI acted badly and abusively before? Sure. We know this. But there is usually something more than he said/she said to support it.

IF you really cared about this sort of thing you would have been outraged when they were picking people up off the street with no warrants and no charges. But you weren’t, at least not here.

Do you think anti-choice protesters have a right to assault people or physically prevent patients and staff from entering a clinic?

Simple question. Let’s see if you actually answer or we just get another round of juvenile threats.

But of course, you're not even close to honest enough to address that, so you're trying to play victim. It's not working.
Oh I’m playing victim now? Cute. I think youare the one who’s been doing all the hollering here :lol:

I have yet to see you address any actual arguments.

Forum List

Back