DOJ loses abortion assault case

Who gives a fuck what those vile ***** want?

They oughta get a nice cage to die in, whether they want it or not.
Which tells me all I need to know about you. You HATE women and you're a bigot. No woman wants an abortion; it is very often a necessity, especially the late-term ones. Those are mostly women who wanted to have a child and found out at the 30 week checkup that there was something terribly wrong with the fetus. But go ahead keep calling all of them " vile bitches " ( your own words ), it only proves what a horrible person you are.

No woman wants an abortion; it is very often a necessity, especially the late-term ones.

How many of the more than 900,000 abortions performed annually in America (prior to the SDCC decision in 2022) were necessary to save the life of the mother?

How many were performed to preserve a lifestyle choice?

The defensive argument in favor of unrestricted abortion always cites the extreme cases of risk of life to the mother, as well as rape, or incest (how many incest cases are truly consensual and not rape?).

Yet, those cases make up a remarkably small percentage of actual abortions performed.

I believe, had the original Roe V Wade decision been a compromise between restrictions on abortions except in documented extreme cases then it would not have been overturned. Some people on both sides would be very unhappy with that decision but, the majority of Americans would have seen it as a wise compromise and not opposed it.

However, one side would not compromise for anything other than unrestricted abortion and so left a huge number of Americans very dissatisfied with that decision and worked to overturn it until they were successful. That side, like the side who demanded unrestricted abortion, is now just as willing to resist any reasonable compromise and we are right back where we started, with a very contentious issue over which very few would be willing to compromise.

Which tells me all I need to know about you.
Probably not, because you’re an imbecile and a fool, so your perception and your conclusions both suck.

You HATE women
No, moron, I don’t, and you have no evidence of such.

I hate pieces of shit who attack and kill innocent human beings - I don’t care what their sex is.

and you're a bigot
That would be you, pro-abort filth.

No woman wants an abortion
Oh, fuck you, liar, and fuck off. These contract homicides are elected for personal convenience - there is intent to kill and premeditated malice aforethought and planning. Money is even changed hands and you coordinate with the schedule of the assassin.

Oh, and I didn’t call abortionists’ clients “vile bitches,” I called them “vile *****,” get it right.

How many of the more than 900,000 abortions performed annually in America (prior to the SDCC decision in 2022) were necessary to save the life of the mother?

How many were performed to preserve a lifestyle choice?

The defensive argument in favor of unrestricted abortion always cites the extreme cases of risk of life to the mother, as well as rape, or incest (how many incest cases are truly consensual and not rape?).

Yet, those cases make up a remarkably small percentage of actual abortions performed.

I believe, had the original Roe V Wade decision been a compromise between restrictions on abortions except in documented extreme cases then it would not have been overturned. Some people on both sides would be very unhappy with that decision but, the majority of Americans would have seen it as a wise compromise and not opposed it.

However, one side would not compromise for anything other than unrestricted abortion and so left a huge number of Americans very dissatisfied with that decision and worked to overturn it until they were successful. That side, like the side who demanded unrestricted abortion, is now just as willing to resist any reasonable compromise and we are right back where we started, with a very contentious issue over which very few would be willing to compromise.
Everything you said doesn't matter. We're talking about blanket laws which should not exist. The only people that can appropriately and legally decide if an abortion is necessary is the woman involved in each case and her physician. And as I've already stated I do not keep records of the articles I read. I am not s propagandist like you and many others on here are. I am just expressing my beliefs about a woman's ultimate right to choose. If abortion laws aren't government overreach, nothing is

No my views are based on reality on this issue, unlike you. I do not keep records of what I view. I not a propagandist like you are. I couldn't look up that specific article I quoted but I found dozens of similar examples, here's just one. The Texas Tribune>Texas.

How Texas abortion law turned a heartbreaking fetal diagnosis into a cross-country journey. This woman was screamed at by anti-abortion protesters at the clinic entrance. Adding insult to injury. That's why all abortions laws need to end They are a judgement call by the state, that doesn't reflect the truth of the matter.
The reality of the issue I posted was a man was charged by an overzealous DOJ group and didn't survive a court challenge.

As your Texas, It's a states rights issue, as defined in the constitution, but you don't seem to want that to apply here.

Probably not, because you’re an imbecile and a fool, so your perception and your conclusions both suck.

No, moron, I don’t, and you have no evidence of such.

I hate pieces of shit who attack and kill innocent human beings - I don’t care what their sex is.

That would be you, pro-abort filth.

Oh, fuck you, liar, and fuck off. These contract homicides are elected for personal convenience - there is intent to kill and premeditated malice aforethought and planning. Money is even changed hands and you coordinate with the schedule of the assassin.

Oh, and I didn’t call abortionists’ clients “vile bitches,” I called them “vile *****,” get it right.
Well what exactly does it mean, vile what ? It couldn't have been a compliment. You are a moron. No one on here is as deranged and filthy as you are on this subject. It's an entirely emotional issue with you, that rules reason out of the discussion Good luck with that, your insults only mean your position is very weak.

The reality of the issue I posted was a man was charged by an overzealous DOJ group and didn't survive a court challenge.

As your Texas, It's a states rights issue, as defined in the constitution, but you don't seem to want that to apply here.
They don't have the right to hold any of their citizens hostage.

Well what exactly does it mean, vile what ? It couldn't have been a compliment. You are a moron. No one on here is as deranged and filthy as you are on this subject. It's an entirely emotional issue with you, that rules reason out of the discussion Good luck with that, your insults only mean your position is very weak.
Says the deranged, filthy pro-abort hatemongering filth.

There is no reasonable argument whatsoever to support your irrational bigotry against the unborn.

You cannot now, nor will you ever be able to concoct a logical defense for attacking and killing an innocent human being who is known to be helpless.

We're talking about blanket laws which should not exist. The only people that can appropriately and legally decide if an abortion is necessary is the woman involved in each case and her physician.

All laws are blanket laws.

Do only drivers, or more specifically drivers who speed, get to have a say about speeding laws?

Would you be happy if only men who assault their spouses got to weigh in on the subject of domestic violence laws?

We specifically have blanket laws because we, as a society, determine what people can or cannot do for the best result for the society at large.

Which makes it a crime by the state.
No, not yet, but that barbaric state where they still allow this archaic and vile human rights abuse of legal abortion should be criminally prosecuted, sure, for their crime against humanity.

I did not hear anything about this on ABC, CBS, NBC or PBS. Probably not a real news " news-worthy " story to begin with. Probably an item used in a right-wing publication to get an emotional response out of their readership. The Texas article was on all those information sources, was a real tragedy and wasn't propaganda.

If only you leftists were smart enough to figure out why you don’t hear such things on ABC,CBS,NBC or PBS we would all be much better off.

All laws are blanket laws.

Do only drivers, or more specifically drivers who speed, get to have a say about speeding laws?

Would you be happy if only men who assault their spouses got to weigh in on the subject of domestic violence laws?

We specifically have blanket laws because we, as a society, determine what people can or cannot do for the best result for the society at large.
A blanket law such as this against all pregnant women seeking an abortion is pure and simple discrimination. Thus illegal and immoral.

A blanket law such as this against all pregnant women seeking an abortion is pure and simple discrimination.

Speeding laws only affect drivers, domestic violence laws only affect persons in a relationship, maritime law only affects ship owners and operators.

But there is no law against pregnant woman, it's against birth givers, who can be men, women, or non-binary gender-unspecific non-humans.

Speeding laws only affect drivers, domestic violence laws only affect persons in a relationship, maritime law only affects ship owners and operators.

But there is no law against pregnant woman, it's against birth givers, who can be men, women, or non-binary gender-unspecific non-humans.
The end result is what matters, and the state is interfering with the normal sequence of events for these unfortunate women who must make this difficult decision. Complicating an already bad situation, making things worse. And in the past blanket laws against blacks and gays have all been removed because of their inert unconstitutionality. If the Supreme Court had done their job in the first place all these abortion laws would have been made illegal because of their egregious overreach into women's personal health decisions.

Being as you seem to afraid to post links......I call BS>
Links are what fools require because even they don't believe what they're saying. Besides I already explained ( post 24, if you can remember that long ago ) I'm not s propagandist like you are with one back up plan after another to back up your weak argument. I actually figured all this out 60 years ago. I try not to make the same mistakes over and over again like you people are doing.

Last edited:
Says the deranged, filthy pro-abort hatemongering filth.

There is no reasonable argument whatsoever to support your irrational bigotry against the unborn.

You cannot now, nor will you ever be able to concoct a logical defense for attacking and killing an innocent human being who is known to be helpless.
Hate goes along with your name-calling. Pathetic is the best word to describe you. You really believe any of these women who need abortions appreciate anything you try to do that deprives them of choice in one of the most personal matters in their lives. No one is forcing pregnant women to have abortions; but give that a little more time. Now that people like you have given over that right to choose. It is only a matter of time that governments figure out Overpopulation is the biggest problem in this world; the one that is the basis for all the other problems. When that happens, and it will be sooner than you think, the government will already have the right to change that law and force people to have abortions. Too little, too late

Forum List

Back