FBI Officials Wanted To Investigate Russia-Connected Democrat Operative But Were Blocked By Superiors

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Evidence of crimes committed by rogue, partisan, out of control treasonous FBI continues to mount.

Yes, it is that most wanted to do the right thing I'm sure, but as you have learned along with the rest of us, if the upper leadership has sold out their soul's, then it unfortunately trickles down by order of. I hope that all the lower rungs get vindication by seeing their superior's if were partisan corrupted official's abusing their offices of power be thrown out into the street for doing what they've done. I hope their pensions are taken away, along with their ability to ever hold a job in any sort of leadership or law enforcement position again. I hope they go to prison if they are found guilty of staging a coup on then president Trump.

They committed "sedition" against the lawfully elected president, as well as against the American people! This is literally indisputable, everyone of them should be summarily executed, from Obama/Biden/Clinton/Sessions/Barr/Holder, all the way down to the fucking Bureau's janitors and every special agent between them to include Wray, Comey, and Mueller! They literally conspired with the security services of a foreign power(UK)against the United States!

Its time to mete out justice upon these evil creatures! :wink:

Evidence of crimes committed by rogue, partisan, out of control treasonous FBI continues to mount.

Y-A-W-N.
Hey, in the world of Durham, this happened..just yesterday. Oh yeah, there's something there. :auiqs.jpg:
How much money has Durham wasted??..oh yeah. A lot.

Durham's final report should make life interesting for a long while.
LOL. Yeah. Probably a giant 500 page steaming pile of NOTHING!!..at the running cost of what now??...60 million?
Hell, Manafort practically paid for Mueller's investigation. What excuse does Durham have?

You rubes are so easily led. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. Yeah. Probably a giant 500 page steaming pile of NOTHING!!..at the running cost of what now??...60 million?
Hell, Manafort practically paid for Mueller's investigation. What excuse does Durham have?

You rubes are so easily led. :auiqs.jpg:
Any democrat on tape and with a dozen witnesses committing first degree murder would get a pass from you. LOL

They committed "sedition" against the lawfully elected president, as well as against the American people! This is literally indisputable, everyone of them should be summarily executed, from Obama/Biden/Clinton/Sessions/Barr/Holder, all the way down to the fucking Bureau's janitors and every special agent between them to include Wray, Comey, and Mueller! They literally conspired with the security services of a foreign power(UK)against the United States!

Its time to mete out justice upon these evil creatures! :wink:
I'd settle for them to rot in jail myself, but as for that Nicholas Cruz, well he should have been hung in the public square unto his death. This nation has lost it's appetite for true justice where the punishment should meet with the crime.

Yep. The FBI is quite OBVIOUSLY (by now) completely corrupt.

Durham has been discredited. He is the partisan.

Any democrat on tape and with a dozen witnesses committing first degree murder would get a pass from you. LOL
Except only your orange savior has stated he could actually shoot someone on busy NYC street and get away with it...and not lose voters...:)
Ah, fantasy in the land of Alt-Right Nation.

Those who refuse to investigate critical issues or people involved in a case, who try to hide or ignore evidence in an investigation really don't want to find / report the truth, usually have something to hide and / or are involved.

After all the other Un-Constitutional and illegal things the FBI have been involved in, we already know this to be true about the FBI.

The FBI has lost all objective, true credibility, has ruined its repotation as being the world's most premiere, elite law enforcement agency, replaced by a reputation of being a criminal, treasonous, partisan Gestapo jackbooted enforcer and protector of the Democrat Party.

Except only your orange savior has stated he could actually shoot someone on busy NYC street and get away with it...and not lose voters...:)
Ah, fantasy in the land of Alt-Right Nation.
Still using that bit are you ? Context boy, context. Of course that's you all's favorite thing, is taking things out of context or adding things not there for political reasoning. Obvious much ?

Still using that bit are you ? Context boy, context. Of course that's you all's favorite thing, is taking things out of context or adding things not there for political reasoning. Obvious much ?
Except that's what he said. And he meant it just like he said it. I can commit a crime and no one will abandon me for it.
So far...he's been proven correct.

Forum List

Back