Zone1 FBI is now labeling Traditional Catholics as Domestic Terrorists

The FBI’s Richmond Division would like to protect Virginians from the threat of “white supremacy,” which it believes has found a home within Catholics who prefer the Latin Mass.

An intelligence analyst within the Richmond Field Office of the FBI released in a new finished intelligence product dated January 23, 2023, on Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists (RMVE) and their interests in “Radical-Traditionalist Catholics” or RTCs.

The document assesses with “high confidence” the FBI can mitigate the threat of Radical-Traditionalist Catholics by recruiting sources within the Catholic Church.
A discerning reader may wonder why the writer believes such divisions exist and if there is evidence of the extremist and violent rhetoric within the Catholic church. The analyst’s note doesn’t provide specifics.

More:
The FBI Doubles Down on Christians and White Supremacy in 2023 - UncoverDC

WTF....So the confessionals will be filled with FBI agents talking to their snitches?

Deus vult mode? :dunno:
I could get on board with this if they arrest people like Biden and Pelosi, but they are never consistent, are they.

The Republicans are not screaming, they're defending the Constitution since Biden and Pelosi didn't and in fact used false witnesses in their two impeachments that flopped against an innocent man who committed not one single crime they accused him of based on one of the criminals in their midst who invested two million dollars of other people's money to ruin President Trump with a salacious falsehood among other breaks with reality on the part of the Demmie Deep State.
Attacking our Capitol is not defending the Constitution

You forgot your prune juice this morning, dearest.
and in fact used false witnesses in their two impeachments that flopped against an innocent man who committed not one single crime they accused him of

well, beauty ... something flopped on jan 6th as well -

1676335036904.png

maga and the fatman showing what they truly are made of, evil to the bone - christians everyone of them.

The Federal Bureau of Infestation.... under this imbecile Biden and thugs.... can go to Hell as far as I am concern!

they can all go the Hell.
and they will if they don't repent.

But Wray said (as if we can believe him) that he didn't know about this weird memo, didn't approve of it... God knows if that's true

It is
But Wray said (as if we can believe him) that he didn't know about this weird memo, didn't approve of it... God knows if that's true
Wray is lying about this. Of course he knew about the memo.

I could get on board with this if they arrest people like Biden and Pelosi, but they are never consistent, are they.
I never could get on board with hating on Roman Catholics because of their stellar feeding of the poor and showing kindness to the downhearted. I furnished some help to the Sisters of the Poor, which is an organization who makes sure no one who needs their help gets help and a hot meal. They will never fail to get my respect for their devotion to helping people who are down-and-out and have no place else to go. I'm not even a Catholic, but a devoted Mainstream Christian, and I will never forget those amazing women I met in Casper Wyoming who were actively fulfilling God's requirements of believers according to the Book of Micah.

6a0133f440106f970b022ad39fe1c6200d-pi

I never could get on board with hating on Roman Catholics because of their stellar feeding of the poor and showing kindness to the downhearted. I furnished some help to the Sisters of the Poor, which is an organization who makes sure no one who needs their help gets help and a hot meal. They will never fail to get my respect for their devotion to helping people who are down-and-out and have no place else to go. I'm not even a Catholic, but a devoted Mainstream Christian, and I will never forget those amazing women I met in Casper Wyoming who were actively fulfilling God's requirements of believers according to the Book of Micah.

6a0133f440106f970b022ad39fe1c6200d-pi

I don't know why other non-Catholics cannot see the good in the CC

I mean, a lot of them come across as being blind to it, so thanks for this.

I try to help the downtrodden as much as I can, but it seems I don't have the resources to help them a fraction of what I'd like, and more importantly, how THEY need to be helped... That said, everyone has their little niche in life and some are called to this or that kind of work and others, something else.. I say one should focus on one's own talents when deciding how to further Christ's Kingdom... It took me some time to do that and I still ask Him: Is there something I could be doing but am not...?

As you may know, He doesn't always answer in a tangible, unmistakable way... :(

they are not traditionalist Catholic

not Catholic at all

just criminals who want to murder as many children as possible in the name of their god Choice or Freedom or Convenience

or just for the hell of it

Forum List

Back