FBI is investigating alleged abuse in Baton Rouge police warehouse known as the 'Brave Cave'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is why the only police force I would consider if I ever became a cop would be the FBI. They are upholding your Constitution and holding abusive police forces accountable something that is rarely if ever done here.

Only cowards violate the Rights that men much better than these abusers died for in Europe and elsewhere. You arrest a person and provide honest evidence if there is a crime and let a judge or jury decide. I hope the FBI apply the full extent of the law in this case.

he FBI said Friday it has opened a civil rights investigation into allegations in recent lawsuits that police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, assaulted drug suspects they detained in an obscure warehouse known as the “Brave Cave.”

In one case, a man says he was taken to the warehouse and beaten so severely he needed hospital care before being booked into jail. In another, a woman claims she was strip-searched, with an officer using a flashlight to scan her body.

Forum List

Back