Innocent till proven guilty a dead concept? Russel Brand:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Wow, Brand is demonetized and removed from social media over mere allegations, no proof necessary. So many questions about this: SO many questions about Biden and Ukrainian collusion and the war...But Brand DID STUFF? Biden is getting buku $ for pushing a phoney war. And he's the President.

Wow, Brand is demonetized and removed from social media over mere allegations, no proof necessary. So many questions about this: SO many questions about Biden and Ukrainian collusion and the war...But Brand DID STUFF? Biden is getting buku $ for pushing a phoney war. And he's the President.

Social media isn't a court of law.

Criticizing a western government is a dead concept. You know, the shits give a damn about the values they allegedly represent.

"Throughout his rambling speech he accused the British government of demanding that big technology platforms censor his online content and took a swipe at his former employer the BBC for its trust news initiative that tackles fake news."

Damn, so they canned Brand's YouTube?

I'm not surprised. He was too woke; Too liberal.

• Banned
Since this is the Law and justice board: Its ok to dispose of the "entire innocent until proven guilty precept" because Liberals own the system? Abadon all hope.....

• Banned
Damn, so they canned Brand's YouTube?

I'm not surprised. He was too woke; Too liberal.
He was exposing "woke" and the cowardly conformist that call themselves liberals. Same ones that impeached Trump TWICE and indicted Trump they ignore BIDEN is actually doing. I am done with democrats.

It is not just one woman but several who have come forward about his behavior.

And NO, it has nothing to do with Biden and anything about the country, but it would have been more appropriate to compare it to Trump and the dozens of women who came forward and accused HIM of sexual harassment and one woman who has successfully won her case against him of rape.

But, there goes Mary L. It is all about BIDEN. !!!!!

YouTube suspended his accounts because of the accusations. If they had not done so, there is no telling how many people would have boycotted them.

It is the way things have become. And both sides of the aisle have done it.

And NO, it has nothing to do with Biden and anything about the country, but it would have been more appropriate to compare it to Trump and the dozens of women who came forward and accused HIM of sexual harassment and one woman who has successfully won her case against him of rape.

Is Gloria Allred their lawyer?

It's all about somebody paying bitches who are lying to cancel Russel Brand is what it is.

He ran off from The Hive Mind Plantation, and that cannot be tolerated. :nono:

Last edited:
But they are penalizing a person over mere ALLEGATIONS. Google IS evil
It has been done with Weinstein, Cosby, and many others who have harassed women sexually or raped them. It is not just one woman, it is several.
And when there are several who come out, there is something to it, it is not mere allegations.

Let time tell the story.

They are covering their business until they know for sure. There is no "right" to be able to post video, or whatever he did that was monetized.
In AMERICA we value the concept of innocent until proven guilty. I know that's a foreign concept to leftists. But it's an AMERICAN principle ALL should embrace.

YouTube suspended his accounts because of the accusations. If they had not done so, there is no telling how many people would have boycotted them.

It is the way things have become. And both sides of the aisle have done it.
Nobody would have given a shit. Fuck Google. I've been boycotting them for years now.

You know they're in court these days for breaking anti-trust laws, right?

In AMERICA we value the concept of innocent until proven guilty. I know that's a foreign concept to leftists. But it's an AMERICAN principle ALL should embrace.

I embrace it with all my heart. It is one of the fundamental rights protected by the US Constitution.

But what has happened to Russell Brand is a response, by a business, to multiple allegations of sexual assault. Brand may well be innocent. He is certainly to be considered innocent in a court of law. But social media is a different game.

Forum List

Back