FBI investigates Virginia incident

This faux-outrage by the Left reminds me of the duche-bag that decided to run me off the road in a fit of Road Rage up in Michigan...

He's quite naturally, a local bad ass; and upon exiting his truck he remarked that he was going 'to BEAT my ass...'; so, given it was pay-day; and I'd just left the gym; cashed my check and didn't feel like having my ass beat by a local bad ass... I decided that maybe I should see how serious he was...

So I got out of my truck; walked around to the tailgate and I gotta say, Dude looked REAL SERIOUS... and steady talkin' smack, right up to the point where he walked around the corner of his truck and found the muzzle of my 12Gg leveled off on his grill... It was just an old Smith 916... "Riot" Shotgun... "You gotta problem with me Mister?" I asked in all sincerity...

Well, for whatever reason, whatever the problem was; his fierce scowl, clinched fists and puffed chest all feel victim to his changing heart... which produced the near instantaneous flushed complexion... gaping eyes, wide open but totally mute mouth, open and extended palms and his steadily emptying bladder...

"I think you best get on back in your truck and carry your drunk ass on back to the house..." His eyes, fixed on the muzzle; he backed slowly around his truck and when he finally turned his head to see where he was going, which was around the time I raised the Muzzle so as to indicate that he was free to leave... his hands began pulling him along the bed of his pickup, as if he were swimming to his cab... Never uttering a word, until he was spinning his tires in retreat; apparently having decided to not 'beat my ass' somewhere in the process... and once underway, I could hear him screamin' something, but I couldn't make out what it was...

Well, that incident actually occured about a 1/2 mile from the house, on my street...

But there was a couple of good size hills between where he'd run me into the ditch and the house. When I crested the last hill, I saw that this idiot was parked on the road at my driveway... his driver door was open and he was sitting sideways and had something in his right hand.

I couldn't believe it... I assumed that he'd seen my truck parked there and had decided to break out his pistola... and felt like he needed to settle up.

So I shucked a round home and set the muzzle on the dash eased up to within about 10 feet of the back of his truck and told him that I'd had about all of his BS that I was prepared to take; and that if that was a firearm in his hand, that he was probably going to die right where he sat and to be very careful about his next movement.

He wisely and very carefully extended his hands; and showed that he was holding his Cell phone... mid 90s Cell phone...

And that same guy that just 5 minutes earlier was ready to drag me out of my truck and beat me for whatever violation of his patience I had committed... this Local Bad in the extreme... had suddenly converted into a CITIZEN~! And had called the Local Poh Po...

At which time I informed that that was fine with me; but if he didn't turn his ass around get himself the hell out of my site, that he might want to call an ambulance... cause he was really right on the edge of being torn in half; and he apparenly saw no room for error and correctly assessed the situation for what it was... and moved his ass on; never to be seen of heard from again.

Although a Cop did come out to the house... who I expect was a friend of his... He tried to read me the riot act; but at the end of the day, I had saved whoever it was from himself...

As I had ever right to cut his ass down right where he stood... and he was definitely about 2 steps from a sudden and quite violent death.

And that is what we're facing here with these idiots...

They're advvocates of violence, not one of them has had anything negative to say about the calls by Alec Balwin to kill the families of Republican and Democratic Legislators that voted out the bi-partisan impeachment bill of William-the-Bubba... No problem with SEIU Union Athugs beating up little homies and senior citizens at the Tea-Parties... And the odds are that these little episodes are ACTUALLY Leftists... trying to pin the illicit activities on their Opposition.

But this is what happens when you allow humanists to participate in the political process... they've no virtue; no moral underpinnings; morality is relative... and to them; the ends justify the means.

And you can rest assured that they will eventually force the issue to violence and when we go to work cleaning the violent up... they will snap from Revolutionaries... TO CITIZENS... they'll all be Palestinians... demanding that the reaction to their violence; represents a crime against them... the compassionate, tolerant "Liberals"...

Tom Perriello’s brother was trying to blow up his own house so he could claim against those evil insurance companies & blame The Tea Party. He figured it was a win win. Typical corrupt democrat.

:disbelief: I hope you're being sarcastic.

cbs news just said the gas line cut was to his bbq.....my god do these right wing terrorists have no moral compas....

Well.........depends.........

My next door neighbor has a grill in their backyard, and the gas line to it is connected directly to the house. Only reason I know this? One day they asked if I had a wrench, and I went over there to help.

Seems that a previous tenant had broken off the knob. I tried to get it open for them, but when I smelled gas, and saw the pipe leading back to the house, I turned it off and told them to call their landlord.

If they'd broken a line like that, it could have blown up the house, and possibly part of the neighborhood.

And yeah.......if you're too fucking lazy to double check your target, you DON'T have a moral compass, because you don't care if you kill innocents or not.

hot+dogs+rainy+day.jpg

More likely it was an animal rights activist pretending to be a tea party person.

Either that or he just made the whole thing up like Rep Lewis

Let me get this straight. Someone posts an address online and something happens at a different address, so you attribute as related? Mapquest must be really off on that one.

I'm going to sign the Health Care Reform cancellation bill at my house tonight. Could you please attribute that to 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue, Washington D.C.?

no, idiot, the person online posted the address thinking it was the politician, but really posted the politician's brothers address and the brother later had his gas line cut.

You know..........I don't really think that the FBI is going to think it's someone from PETA, or that it's a hoax.

Several congress critters have had threats made against their lives today. I'm wondering if this might not really be the start of Armageddon?

cbs news just said the gas line cut was to his bbq.....my god do these right wing terrorists have no moral compas....

Well.........depends.........

My next door neighbor has a grill in their backyard, and the gas line to it is connected directly to the house. Only reason I know this? One day they asked if I had a wrench, and I went over there to help.

Seems that a previous tenant had broken off the knob. I tried to get it open for them, but when I smelled gas, and saw the pipe leading back to the house, I turned it off and told them to call their landlord.

If they'd broken a line like that, it could have blown up the house, and possibly part of the neighborhood.

And yeah.......if you're too fucking lazy to double check your target, you DON'T have a moral compass, because you don't care if you kill innocents or not.

Cut or broken gas line? Did he use it all winter? Was it new or had the BBQ and gas line been there for years? Have you ever tried to light a propane torch? Try to get one lit at full open position. You'll be there all day trying to light it. If the line is broke between the house and BBQ, then you need to turn it off at the house shutoff. If it is a tank with a broken line, when you are probably just going to have an empty tank.

You know..........I don't really think that the FBI is going to think it's someone from PETA, or that it's a hoax.

Several congress critters have had threats made against their lives today. I'm wondering if this might not really be the start of Armageddon?

didn't we go through this a while back when pubs got death threats?

Before you blast the right libs, check out the Media thread on Ann Coulter where several of your kind have supported harm against her. I'll check back on that one in a while to read of your outrage toward the posters with threats.

Last edited:
This faux-outrage by the Left reminds me of the duche-bag that decided to run me off the road in a fit of Road Rage up in Michigan...

He's quite naturally, a local bad ass; and upon exiting his truck he remarked that he was going 'to BEAT my ass...'; so, given it was pay-day; and I'd just left the gym; cashed my check and didn't feel like having my ass beat by a local bad ass... I decided that maybe I should see how serious he was...

So I got out of my truck; walked around to the tailgate and I gotta say, Dude looked REAL SERIOUS... and steady talkin' smack, right up to the point where he walked around the corner of his truck and found the muzzle of my 12Gg leveled off on his grill... It was just an old Smith 916... "Riot" Shotgun... "You gotta problem with me Mister?" I asked in all sincerity...

Well, for whatever reason, whatever the problem was; his fierce scowl, clinched fists and puffed chest all feel victim to his changing heart... which produced the near instantaneous flushed complexion... gaping eyes, wide open but totally mute mouth, open and extended palms and his steadily emptying bladder...

"I think you best get on back in your truck and carry your drunk ass on back to the house..." His eyes, fixed on the muzzle; he backed slowly around his truck and when he finally turned his head to see where he was going, which was around the time I raised the Muzzle so as to indicate that he was free to leave... his hands began pulling him along the bed of his pickup, as if he were swimming to his cab... Never uttering a word, until he was spinning his tires in retreat; apparently having decided to not 'beat my ass' somewhere in the process... and once underway, I could hear him screamin' something, but I couldn't make out what it was...

Well, that incident actually occured about a 1/2 mile from the house, on my street...

But there was a couple of good size hills between where he'd run me into the ditch and the house. When I crested the last hill, I saw that this idiot was parked on the road at my driveway... his driver door was open and he was sitting sideways and had something in his right hand.

I couldn't believe it... I assumed that he'd seen my truck parked there and had decided to break out his pistola... and felt like he needed to settle up.

So I shucked a round home and set the muzzle on the dash eased up to within about 10 feet of the back of his truck and told him that I'd had about all of his BS that I was prepared to take; and that if that was a firearm in his hand, that he was probably going to die right where he sat and to be very careful about his next movement.

He wisely and very carefully extended his hands; and showed that he was holding his Cell phone... mid 90s Cell phone...

And that same guy that just 5 minutes earlier was ready to drag me out of my truck and beat me for whatever violation of his patience I had committed... this Local Bad in the extreme... had suddenly converted into a CITIZEN~! And had called the Local Poh Po...

At which time I informed that that was fine with me; but if he didn't turn his ass around get himself the hell out of my site, that he might want to call an ambulance... cause he was really right on the edge of being torn in half; and he apparenly saw no room for error and correctly assessed the situation for what it was... and moved his ass on; never to be seen of heard from again.

Although a Cop did come out to the house... who I expect was a friend of his... He tried to read me the riot act; but at the end of the day, I had saved whoever it was from himself...

As I had ever right to cut his ass down right where he stood... and he was definitely about 2 steps from a sudden and quite violent death.

They're advvocates of violence, not one of them has had anything negative to say about the calls by Alec Balwin to kill the families of Republican and Democratic Legislators that voted out the bi-partisan impeachment bill of William-the-Bubba... No problem with SEIU Union Athugs beating up little homies and senior citizens at the Tea-Parties... And the odds are that these little episodes are ACTUALLY Leftists... trying to pin the illicit activities on their Opposition.

But this is what happens when you allow humanists to participate in the political process... they've no virtue; no moral underpinnings; morality is relative... and to them; the ends justify the means.

And you can rest assured that they will eventually force the issue to violence and when we go to work cleaning the violent up... they will snap from Revolutionaries... TO CITIZENS... they'll all be Palestinians... demanding that the reaction to their violence; represents a crime against them... the compassionate, tolerant "Liberals"...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cute story...what pulp fiction novel of badasses who don't have to follow the law did you get that one out of?

cool story bro

I hope the culprits are caught and sent to Gitmo to serve their time. Palin should be the first new occupant of a cell there.

Forum List

Back