FBI doubles down on throwing election to Trump.....

Well, it appears the truth is finally coming out, with the help of Fat Al Gore's BRILLIANT invention!!!
-----------------------------------------------------heckuva good comment Obiwan !! [chuckle]

I will start paying more attention to them once they have removed the criminal mastermind from the streets.

So the FBI which is under the DOJ which is run by the Obama nominated and confirmed Attorney General Loretta Lynch is trying to throw the election to Trump. How long did everyone laugh their ass off when they first say this claim?

The FBI has now put out an investigation into a pardon by Bill Clinton over fifteen years ago, throwing more mud on Clinton's campaign.

FBI releases docs from 2001 Marc Rich probe days before election - CNNPolitics.com
FB_IMG_1478093523417.jpg

Reagan / Bush CIA Drug Running caused RECORD CRIME rate!!!
Clinton Cut Crime at Record rate!!!

cox-crime-3.png

The CIA, FBI & Bush allowed 9/11 & lied US into Iraq War!!!

And where is the FBI in the Russian hack of US Government computers? Where's the press conference on that and Putin's ties to Trump.

The FBI HAS come out as Escroto Trump would say to 'rig the election' for Trump.

And where is the FBI in the Russian hack of US Government computers? Where's the press conference on that and Putin's ties to Trump.

The FBI HAS come out as Escroto Trump would say to 'rig the election' for Trump.
From what I read, Obama could fire Comey, I don't know why he hasn't yet.

Forum List

Back