FBI, DHS Fully Aware Left Responsible for Political Violence in US, Leaked Emails Show

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
Anarchist hackers called DDoSecrets dumped 270 gigabytes worth of internal documents belonging to regional police fusion centers, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It shows that in the run-up to the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, DHS, law enforcement knew that the threat of violence came from Antifa and their gentile dupes, and that the right engaged in violence only in self-defense.

In a
PDF icon
document dated August 9th, 2017, DHS wrote “We assess that anarchist extremists’ use of violence as a means to oppose racism and white supremacist extremists’ preparations to counterattack anarchist extremists are the principal drivers of violence at recent white supremacist rallies.”

Trove of Leaked FBI, Fusion Center and DHS Documents Provide Insight Into Antifa, Charlottesville, Political Bias, and the Erosion of Civil Liberties

So, ramming a car into a crowd of people is a form of defense now?
When law and order breaks down---and the government encourages violent thugs to attack others to create terrorism. Ramming your car into the crowd of brown shirts is self defense and the only sane choice. The choices are continue to live fear and coward in which case the attacks as we saw would only get worse and more and more violent and destructive or fight back.

When law and order breaks down---and the government encourages violent thugs to attack others to create terrorism. Ramming your car into the crowd of brown shirts is self defense and the only sane choice. The choices are continue to live fear and coward in which case the attacks as we saw would only get worse and more and more violent and destructive or fight back.
The dead girl's parents would disagree.

If they are hostile and won’t get out of the way?

Fucking right it is.

Remember Reginald Denny. Anyone who finds himself trapped in his vehicle, surrounded by subhuman pieces of shit blocking the road, has every right to assume the intent of these subhuman pieces of shit is the same as those who attacked Mr. Denny, and to do whatever they must to escape.

I'm not terribly interested in the opinions of parents who didn't even have the sense to teach their children not to put themselves in the path of moving vehicles that outweigh and outpower them by more than an order of magnitude.
You also condemn them for wearing sneakers that couldn't outrun a bullet...

Uh, yeah. Video from the incident shows James Fields' car being attacked from all sides by Antifa vermin and that he accelerated his car to get away from the violent mob attack--in no way "aiming" at a crowd. He received a life sentence, which only shows how corrupt our justice system has become.

" The dead girl's parents would disagree. "
Actually, in an interview later, the dead fat woman's mother said her daughter died from a heart attack.

I'm not terribly interested in the opinions of parents who didn't even have the sense to teach their children not to put themselves in the path of moving vehicles that outweigh and outpower them by more than an order of magnitude.
The vehicle accelerated into a crowd.

It can be. I was stuck in the Reno Antifa riots and I used my bumper to get clear of the crazy people. That was scary as heck! LYFT doesn't let us carry firearms so all I could do was push my way through.

It can be. I was stuck in the Reno Antifa riots and I used my bumper to get clear of the crazy people. That was scary as heck! LYFT doesn't let us carry firearms so all I could do was push my way through.
Why would you utilize a service that restricted your freedoms?

I'm a LYFT driver. I make good money doing it so I am very careful where I go.

Forum List

Back