FBI = Democrats' 'KGB'

Did a full CNN camera crew JUST HAPPEN to be in the neighborhood when the raid began....?

This is what happens when you sell out. The FBI sold out to the Democrats and we see what happened. Joe Biden has sold out to China and we see what is happening. We need to take our country back from the Democrats.
They could start by taking back the Democratic Party from globalists...the truth of what REALLY happened to the Democratic Party. When you're the party of tolerance, that's what you get: Rat infestation.

They could start by taking back the Democratic Party from globalists...the truth of what REALLY happened to the Democratic Party. When you're the party of tolerance, that's what you get: Rat infestation.
When I was a kid, the Democrats represented the blue collar worker. There is no resemblance to the Democratic Party of today.

Pure partisan abuse-of-power politics to eliminate an opponent / threat, Democrats' use their 'KGB' in an attempt to take down Trump for good, stop him from running / winning again.

Yep, that is their goal. To use the fbi as their gestapo to bend the will of the people to the current tyrant in office.

When I was a kid, the Democrats represented the blue collar worker. There is no resemblance to the Democratic Party of today.
Exactly! I was raised in a die-hard Democrat environment. My grandfather was of the Roosevelt variety, having lived through the depression. Interesting he never talked about JFK or LBJ at ALL when I was growing up. I was born with Nixon in office, btw.

When I turned 18, it was Bush Sr vs Clinton vs Perot. I registered as an independent and voted for Perot, the first candidate I ever voted for my in my life. I still lived and voted with my family's roots and ideals in mind until Clinton was in office for a few years. Then I finally started to see the light. Then when Bush Jr got voted in I began to understand just what a RINO is, and that his was one too, with his CIA New World Order bullshit. When Obama came around, I finally realized the democrats were no longer the democrats I knew about when I was a child, and I realized that the New World Order was playing both sides. Trump, with his arrogant face and big mouth....was the first president who was not a part of that and seemed to actually strike fear into their hearts. And at least we seemed to be adopting some policies that made sense for our country. Hopefully the next president will have similar policies without the big mouth that gave the bloodthirsty Democrats so much ammunition to use against Trump in the media. Or if Trump runs 2024, hopefully he will have learned a lesson from that. I will vote for him over Biden or one of his accomplices every time.

There is indisputable proof that every president since Bush Sr has endorsed and spoken of the New World Order with glee.... With the exception of Donald Trump, the only president in over 30 years who opposed the New World Order globalists and their plans to assimilate all the governments of the world. Trump may not have beat them but he certainly tore off their mask so we could all see them. Let's hope in 2024 we will find they are even more desperate and panic-stricken than in 2016.

All that being said, while I am not a die-hard anything these days, I consider myself just barely on the conservative side of moderate. I registered as a republican during Obama's reign ONLY because I saw what the Democrats had become and that I wanted to vote in the primaries, which you can't do as an independent.

Pure partisan abuse-of-power politics to eliminate an opponent / threat, Democrats' use their 'KGB' in an attempt to take down Trump for good, stop him from running / winning again.

A Republican judge disagrees with you. Okay you can give us your talking points on him. You are the ones who chant "Lock her up" because she had classified documents on her server. Apparently Trump is above the law. You seem to think that Trump can snub his nose at our laws. You are a good little Nazi and snowflake.

This is what happens when you sell out. The FBI sold out to the Democrats and we see what happened. Joe Biden has sold out to China and we see what is happening. We need to take our country back from the Democrats.

Our country is under attack from you Nazi pigs. It is the Republican Party who has sold out to right win g terrorists.

Based on what has been reported, what they were searching for and reportedly found (so far) there is nothing.

Trump supposedly had previously classified info - I say 'previously' because he is the De-Classifying agent.

As President HE decides what is classified and what is not.

Sounds like another 'We got him this time' that failed.

If he did do something the Democrats will go all-in to ensure, unlike Hillary, Trump will be destroyed.

I suppose the FBI told you this.

A former President cannot de-classify anything. The Presidential Records Act makes it clear that all official records belong to the United States not Trump. Taking them is a crime. Trump is destroying himself and the Republican Party.

The FBI is as rigged as the USMB racism forum.

Biden, Garland, DOJ and the FBI are looking really bad.
The Dirty Democrats think that this raid will destroy Trump.
But this will back-fire on them.
It is another smear stunt, and people know it.
This is banana republic gestapo politics.
Garland has probably broken several laws.
There should be an independent investigation.

Donald Trump is looking really bad as well as Republicans. In a congressional district won by Trump by 15 points, Republicans won by 4.
You are the ones who want to turn this into a banana republic. Apparently Trump is above the law according to you. A lawful search warrant was issued by a federal magistrate.
Garland has broken no laws.

When I was young, Ronald Reagan was the face of the Republican Party. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the TRUMP Republican Party. It is a terrorist organization.

Donald Trump is looking really bad as well as Republicans. In a congressional district won by Trump by 15 points, Republicans won by 4.
You are the ones who want to turn this into a banana republic. Apparently Trump is above the law according to you. A lawful search warrant was issued by a federal magistrate.
Garland has broken no laws.
Garland may be forced to step down... even dems are saying he had better explain himself pronto....

A former President cannot de-classify anything.

Thank you for self-identifying as an ignorant, lying troll who should always be ignored.

I already posted the official rules for classification earlier which spells out the fact that the President of the United States is a Declassifying Agent capable of legally declassifying information.

I also posted the link to the govt site where it was recorded President Trump declassified Crossfire Hurricane data as well as the documents he took with him when he left.

Put simply, you are a liar.

The evidence, links, and reports / articles prove UNDENIABLY that you are lying, that you have no idea what you are talking about, that you are an unreliable source, that you are a source of propaganda and false information.

When you respond with personal attacks, name-calling, and declare that I am lying understand that I am not the one who proved beyond the shadow of a doubt you are a liar - that would be the US govt, it's official rules and regulations regarding the official classification and declsssification of information.

Your beef is not with me but rather the actual guidelines, rules, laws, and facts that prove you ate lying / a liar ... or just stupid.

You get triggered, start having an emotional breakdown, throw a tantrum, and start spewing delusional bullshit that you WANT to be true but that are LIES.

The President of the United States CAN declasify information. You are WRONG.

Is that clear enough, or are you so mad and embarrassed about being corrected that you are going to attack me and continue to insist your lies are true?

A former President cannot de-classify anything.

President Trump was the current President when he declassified Crossfire Hurricane and the documents he later took with him.

This has already been reported by multiple media, to include the fact that both the DOJ & FBI were aware of this.

Thee DOJ & FBI seriously fucked up on this one, which is why they have gone silent, underground, and the WH is asking Americans not to respond with violence instead of giving Americans an explanation for this criminally partisan abuse of power by HIS administration, going after his political opponent.

"Executive Order 13526​

As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify information."

Forum List

Back