FBI Arrests Another Rioter

I hope the FBI finds all of them and sends them to prison where they belong.

The FBI sends people to prison? Really? Sounds like seditious talk to me.

Dana is a clueless cuckhold. The FBI is an investigative / fact-gathering body. They don't send anyone to prison, a prosecutor does.

oh for fuck's sake - you think that was meant to be taken literally?

seriously , choose yer battles wisely toober.

st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8.jpg

Sedition, insurgency, rioting, looting, arson, and murder rarely have consequences if you're a left-wing anarchist, antifa, or BLM-supporter.

You know goddamned well I'm right.

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!
What a sham-bola.....:udaman:!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Sedition, insurgency, rioting, looting, arson, and murder rarely have consequences if you're a left-wing anarchist, antifa, or BLM-supporter.

You know goddamned well I'm right.

lol ... sure. them thar extremists that did vandalize. loot, & attack ... were all under donny's DOJ - with his lap dog barr at the helm.

take it up with them ....

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Only in a Banana Republic......

banana republic states don't accept election results & try to stage a coup.

luckily deplorables lost in their attempt.

Big deal.

You make no sense.

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

He threw a firecracker? Oh my! Next he'll be charged with tearing the tags off of mattresses!

Big deal.

Not true, NAZI. Banana republics make it a crime to protest election result.

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

OMG!! he threw a fire cracker,, oh the humanity,,,

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,

Can you point to ANY cases where a member of anti-fa was arrested for ANYTHING last summer. All the arrests I saw were 4chan anarchists, Boogaloo Bois, and other right wing trash trying to start a race war.

He should get 20 years for that.

Meanwhile, commies in BLM and antifa loot, burn and destroy without consequence.

They won't do that shit near me.

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,

Can you point to ANY cases where a member of anti-fa was arrested for ANYTHING last summer. All the arrests I saw were 4chan anarchists, Boogaloo Bois, and other right wing trash trying to start a race war.
thats the point dumbass,, they didnt get arrested,,, thats why they are laughing their asses off,,

anymore stupid questions you would like to ask>>

You actually believe that proves you point?

Big deal.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.

Big deal.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
they arent very good at being anti-fascist with all their fascist actions of attacking innocent people,,

not to mention the antifascist are worse than the actual fascist due to them being full on communist,,,

Big deal.

Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

Forum List

Back