FBI Affiant for MAL Warrant Caught in One Lie Already

You don't want to talk about Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond, 2 of the top leaders in the Republiklan Party. Jesse Helms called you something far worse than a negro, just keep on boot licking Auntie Struth.
that they left your racist party? sure we can talk about themn, i thought we were

not everyone wants to stay in the party of the klan…some folks change

they voted for an african american justice, you’re party continued to try and lynch him and voted for a racist pos like xiden
They voted for a boot licker like you, they pretty much called the black woman who was his accuser a lying whore.

Did Strom vote for Thurgood Marshall?

Changed to the racist Republican Party. Nobody is surprised that you support Uncle Thomas and hate a black woman who wouldn't get on her knees like you do.
You like it when the dems call African American the N-word? Clarence Thomas and the racism of the woke elites

"ile racial hatred has been hurled his way since the ruling. Angry woke Twitter has even used the N-word. Thomas is ‘just another dumb field ******’, said one tweeter. Another called him a ‘****** slave’ to his white ‘nutcase’ wife. He’s a ‘coon-ass motherfucker’, apparent"

Yep, demklansmen can't help show their true colors

You like it when the dems call African American the N-word? Clarence Thomas and the racism of the woke elites

"ile racial hatred has been hurled his way since the ruling. Angry woke Twitter has even used the N-word. Thomas is ‘just another dumb field ******’, said one tweeter. Another called him a ‘****** slave’ to his white ‘nutcase’ wife. He’s a ‘coon-ass motherfucker’, apparent"

Yep, demklansmen can't help show their true colors
None of those folks are policymakers, I am speaking of those who make laws. Republicans have blocked bills that would benefit Black folks.

None of those folks are policymakers, I am speaking of those who make laws. Republicans have blocked bills that would benefit Black folks.
hahahh yeah....the 13th Amendment....every piece of Civil Rights legislation....remember it was the Dems that fought against all that.....Xiden's mentor Sen,Eastland....

and it was Xiden and the Dems that gave us the racist 94 Crime bill. See your problem is you think Dems passing laws making people more dependent on Govt, is a benefit....it's the plantation mindset.

hahahh yeah....the 13th Amendment....every piece of Civil Rights legislation....remember it was the Dems that fought against all that.....Xiden's mentor Sen,Eastland....
13th Amendment? damn you have to go back 200yrs to find something the Republicans have done. The Civil Rights legislation was by region not party, I have shown your dumbass that numerous times.
and it was Xiden and the Dems that gave us the racist 94 Crime bill.
...and Republicans loved it and signed it.
See your problem is you think Dems passing laws making people more dependent on Govt, is a benefit....it's the plantation mindset.
How is making sure black folks right to vote is protected being dependent on Gov't?

How is making sure that the Law is equal being dependent on Gov't?

😄

Sure they did. When are you clowns going to get tired of being grifted?
“A general warrant refers to a warrant providing a law-enforcement officer with broad discretion or authority to search and seize unspecified places or persons. A general warrant lacks a sufficiently particularized description of the person or thing to be seized or the place to be searched. General warrants are unconstitutional because they do not meet the Fourth Amendment's specificity requirements.”

13th Amendment? damn you have to go back 200yrs to find something the Republicans have done. The Civil Rights legislation was by region not party, I have shown your dumbass that numerous times.

...and Republicans loved it and signed it.

How is making sure black folks right to vote is protected being dependent on Gov't?

How is making sure that the Law is equal being dependent on Gov't?
yeah in case you didn’t notice the 13th is a big one..the gop was literally founded on passing it…and every single piece of civil rights legislation…the dems fought them all

no the bill was signed by clinton, a dem

blake people have the right to.vote…and have since the gop beat out the dems to give that right to black folks…with that said racist dems today says black folk are too stupid to get an ID…racist punks

its.not but yo make sure the law is applied equally you got to vote out racism demklans that treat their cult leaders as above rhe law, and create racist laws like xiden crime bill

yeah in case you didn’t notice the 13th is a big one..the gop was literally founded on passing it…and every single piece of civil rights legislation…the dems fought them all
Of course it was a big one, but that republican party damn sure ain't the republican party of today.
no the bill was signed by clinton, a dem.
Yea dumbass the CRA and VRA was signed by Johnson, a dem.
blake people have the right to.vote…
You do realize that the current VRA expires.
and have since the gop beat out the dems to give that right to black folks…with that said racist dems today says black folk are too stupid to get an ID…racist punks
When did the GOP give black folks the right to vote? No that is what dumbass republican keep saying hoping black folks will fall for it. I have enough IDs don't need another one and I have been voting fine without it probably before you were born.
its.not but yo make sure the law is applied equally you got to vote out racism demklans that treat their cult leaders as above rhe law, and create racist laws like xiden crime bill.
So black folks should vote for racist Republicans who at every turn fight against legislation that helps black folks. If you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit, you are either really young and naïve or you are just an older fool. I haven't figured out which one yet.

Of course it was a big one, but that republican party damn sure ain't the republican party of today.

Yea dumbass the CRA and VRA was signed by Johnson, a dem.

You do realize that the current VRA expires.

When did the GOP give black folks the right to vote? No that is what dumbass republican keep saying hoping black folks will fall for it. I have enough IDs don't need another one and I have been voting fine without it probably before you were born.

So black folks should vote for racist Republicans who at every turn fight against legislation that helps black folks. If you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit, you are either really young and naïve or you are just an older fool. I haven't figured out which one yet.
calling someone racist with no proof of it is just racist

Forum List

Back