FBI Affiant for MAL Warrant Caught in One Lie Already

John Lewis Voting Rights Bill

George Floyd Police Reform Bill

Now you want to act dumb.
Neither of those were about helping black people...

The John Lewis Voting bill was about nationalizing elections.

And the George Floyd bill was only set up to make it easier for people to sue police officer individually....the Dems blocked actual police reform back in 2020 Senator Tim Scott on Police Reform

Neither of those were about helping black people...

The John Lewis Voting bill was about nationalizing elections.

And the George Floyd bill was only set up to make it easier for people to sue police officer individually....the Dems blocked actual police reform back in 2020 Senator Tim Scott on Police Reform
Spoken like a true boot licker.

That Uncle Tim bill was nothing but recommendations which means it would stay business as usual. The GF Bill was designed to hold the police accountable for misconduct, murder, etc. but boot licking negroes like you seem to think you aren't black so you don't care until you are pulled over and get your ass whooped or end up dead.

Spoken like a true boot licker.

That Uncle Tim bill was nothing but recommendations which means it would stay business as usual. The GF Bill was designed to hold the police accountable for misconduct, murder, etc. but boot licking negroes like you seem to think you aren't black so you don't care until you are pulled over and get your ass whooped or end up dead.
I d reward the John lewis act…i have to say it’s nice dems honor african american with naming things after them…it’s just sad they don’t care about them when they are alive

what i said about the Lewis act is correct

What i said about the dems blocking reform is correct…i provided the congressional record of them blocking even debate on reform

I d reward the John lewis act…i have to say it’s nice dems honor african american with naming things after them…it’s just sad they don’t care about them when they are alive.
Yep unlike Republicans that honor black folks everyday. What a joke.
what i said about the Lewis act is correct
Nowhere near it.
What i said about the dems blocking reform is correct…i provided the congressional record of them blocking even debate on reform
You have never provided anything but right wing talking points.

Yep unlike Republicans that honor black folks everyday. What a joke.

Nowhere near it.

You have never provided anything but right wing talking points.
1) hahaa yea…by claiming they are too stupid to get an ID…haha you really are deep in the plantation if you think that
2) nope it was 100 percent correct
3) just facts…

1quote]1) hahaa yea…by claiming they are too stupid to get an ID…haha you really are deep in the plantation if you think that
[/QUOTE]
Please post where they said that? It sounds like a Sean Hannity talking point.
2) nope it was 100 percent.
i have proven it was just more Sean Hannity talking points.
correct
3) just facts…
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the ass.

Forum List

Back