Favorite (White) Football Players This Year

What shenanigans has Lamar Jackson been involved in? What diva behavior?
Why did I think he had a lot of controversy? Huh. Must be thinking about someone else. Another guy who either hit women or done something wrong. Other than a homophobic tweet he seems to be trouble free. My bad.

“Boy STFU y’all be cappin too much on this app mf never smelt a football field never did s— but eat d— !!”

1. The system is set up so the owners OWN the players. OWN.
2. It's not like there is another league they can go to. Sure you can leave but where will you go?

Today uneducated whites are realizing their live in slavery too. Sure they don't have to go to work for shitty wages but what choice do they have? Unions don't exist at their companies anymore. So you can say they can leave whenever they want but where they gonna go?
They don't own the players lol. Any player can not show up to work if that's what they want to do.

They don't own the players lol. Any player can not show up to work if that's what they want to do.
It is very hard to swallow when a guy making that kind of money compares his situation to slavery.

But I will bet you anything in Jerry Jones mind, those black players are his slaves.

Steve Larkin- receiver Sea Hawks- one of the best but not talked about much.
Mario Upermium? Miami Dolphins undefeated team kicker.
Dick Butkus
Larry Csonka
Some others.

Steve Larkin- receiver Sea Hawks- one of the best but not talked about much.
Mario Upermium? Miami Dolphins undefeated team kicker.
Dick Butkus
Larry Csonka
Some others.

This Garo Yepremian?

1697037189727.gif

In a nine year career he had five FGs over 50 yards and made less than 50 percent in the 40-50 yd range

That is how much better todays kickers are

Last edited:
This Garo Yepremian?

View attachment 841553
In a nine year career he had five FGs over 50 yards and made less than 50 percent in the 40-50 yd range

That is how much better todays kickers are
Travis Kelce seems to be as clutch as Gronk was. When he's healthy.

Kelce was nursing an ankle injury that he appeared to exacerbate during the fourth quarter, when he was seen limping off the field. He later returned, but was seen limping again as the team headed to their locker room following their win.

Going into halftime, Kelce already had 109 receiving yards. He ended the game with 124.

Travis Kelce seems to be as clutch as Gronk was. When he's healthy.

Kelce was nursing an ankle injury that he appeared to exacerbate during the fourth quarter, when he was seen limping off the field. He later returned, but was seen limping again as the team headed to their locker room following their win.

Going into halftime, Kelce already had 109 receiving yards. He ended the game with 124.
They REAALY need to tone down the Taylor Swift Bullshit

Nobody cares

They REAALY need to tone down the Taylor Swift Bullshit

Nobody cares

Are you kidding me? It was Amazon Primes biggest night last night. Highest rated Thursday night football game of all time.

At least that's what they were saying yesterday. Did that come true?

I'm just glad they are still together. I don't want her writing a song about him unless it's a love song.

Tyler Croft TE Miami. He has been around a while and will be a good asset for the Dolphins for the 2023 season.

Are you kidding me? It was Amazon Primes biggest night last night. Highest rated Thursday night football game of all time.

At least that's what they were saying yesterday. Did that come true?

I'm just glad they are still together. I don't want her writing a song about him unless it's a love song.

Ex-Swiftie boyfriends always pay a price

Quarterback isn't the only position we play well

JJ Watt

Travis Kelsey

Jason Kelsey

Aiden Hutchinson

Nick Botha

Cooper Kupp

Dalton Schultz

TJ
Hockenson

Dallas Goedert

Alex Anzalone

Mark Andrews

Did Gronk open the door for these men?
taysom hill

What a stupid-ass thread. There is no "we" involved in being any fucking skin color or any position on a football team. Only a completely hopeless fucking idiot would suggest so.

Agreed. It's becoming annoying.

Alex Anzalone lead Lions to 26-14 win​

Detroit Lions linebacker Alex Anzalone gets home for his second sack of Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in three plays.

1698754666561.png

Is he Jewish? I read his parents are trapped or stuck in Israel?

Alex Anzalone lead Lions to 26-14 win​

Detroit Lions linebacker Alex Anzalone gets home for his second sack of Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in three plays.

View attachment 851071

Is he Jewish? I read his parents are trapped or stuck in Israel?
Not sure. Apparently his parents are part of a church group that was visiting Israel, now they can't get out.
He's doing well for the Lions though.

Not sure. Apparently his parents are part of a church group that was visiting Israel, now they can't get out.
He's doing well for the Lions though.
A lot of Christians visit the holy land. His name is Italian but I have Greek relatives who are Jewish so that doesn't mean they aren't Jewish. I assume they are part of a church that believes it's important for fulfilling end time prophecy.

Half of evangelicals support Israel because they believe it is important for fulfilling end-times prophecy​

Seems like a stupid place to visit. Let's just say it's one place I would never visit. Doesn't sound safe. And if you aren't Jewish you ain't getting laid. Unless there are Israeli women who have jungle fever.

Forum List

Back