Favorite (White) Football Players This Year

A lot of Christians visit the holy land. His name is Italian but I have Greek relatives who are Jewish so that doesn't mean they aren't Jewish. I assume they are part of a church that believes it's important for fulfilling end time prophecy.

Half of evangelicals support Israel because they believe it is important for fulfilling end-times prophecy​

Seems like a stupid place to visit. Let's just say it's one place I would never visit. Doesn't sound safe. And if you aren't Jewish you ain't getting laid. Unless there are Israeli women who have jungle fever.
It certainly would not be a destination spot for me either. Hopefully his parents make it back home safely.

Christian McCaffery

Here is my new favorite white football player

Maxx Crosby​

He's good. And he went to my alma mater. Eastern Michigan University

Eastern Michigan University will name its football field after Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Maxx Crosby.

The honor was announced Monday in recognition of Crosby and his wife, Rachel, making a $1 million donation to the school's athletics department.

1699881165083.png

"First and foremost, Eastern Michigan University holds a very special place in my heart and I am incredibly grateful for the significant role my EMU experience has played in shaping my life as an athlete and as a man," Crosby said in a news release.

Here is my new favorite white football player

Maxx Crosby​

He's good. And he went to my alma mater. Eastern Michigan University

Eastern Michigan University will name its football field after Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Maxx Crosby.

The honor was announced Monday in recognition of Crosby and his wife, Rachel, making a $1 million donation to the school's athletics department.

View attachment 857940

"First and foremost, Eastern Michigan University holds a very special place in my heart and I am incredibly grateful for the significant role my EMU experience has played in shaping my life as an athlete and as a man," Crosby said in a news release.
Another MAC alumni
I went to Buffalo

Another MAC alumni
I went to Buffalo
He looks like a scary dude but turns out he's a great guy. I rode my Ebike on Eastern's campus not too long ago. I noticed it recently had a face lift. I didn't know it was this guys $1 million dollar donation. That's a lot of money to donate. Damn. So don't judge a book by it's cover.

They don’t care that we sports fans don’t care. The networks will keep pressing it until outsiders think we care. And after the continuous intrusions, if we say STFU they’ll say that’s proof that we care.
Oh look!

Taylor Swift is cheering

They don’t care that we sports fans don’t care. The networks will keep pressing it until outsiders think we care. And after the continuous intrusions, if we say STFU they’ll say that’s proof that we care.
A lot of us are emotionally invested in the Taylor Swift/Travis Kelsey saga. I hear sports talk people admit it. They even make fun of us on SNL.

Travis Kelce reacts to Taylor Swift's changing 'Karma' lyrics to refer to the Chiefs​

The Kansas City Chiefs player got a surprise shoutout from the singer during her Eras Tour performance in Argentina on Saturday.

Swift snuck a lyric change into Saturday’s performance of “Karma” at Buenos Aires’ Estadio River Plate, singing “Karma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me” with a giggle — in place of the usual “Karma is the guy on the screen, coming straight home to me.”

Swift further elated fans after the show by running into Kelce’s arms and planting a kiss on him — their first caught on camera — as the pair walked off together backstage.

Kelce had flown into Argentina on Friday for Swift’s first stop on the international leg of the Eras Tour, and the two were seen dining out at a restaurant Friday

Anyone who minds Taylor Swift most likely is already boycotting the NFL because of Colin Kappernick. I defy you to find one person who supported Colin but hates Taylor Swift. Impossible. Because us liberals love Taylor and Colin.

Anyone who minds Taylor Swift most likely is already boycotting the NFL because of Colin Kappernick. I defy you to find one person who supported Colin but hates Taylor Swift. Impossible. Because us liberals love Taylor and Colin.
Well if you’re white, Colin certainly doesn’t seem to like you. Hell, he didn’t seem to like his white parents who adopted him.

It’s weird when leftists like people who constantly demonize them.

Well if you’re white, Colin certainly doesn’t seem to like you. Hell, he didn’t seem to like his white parents who adopted him.

It’s weird when leftists like people who constantly demonize them.

His parents get it. Why don't you? Oh yea, lack of empathy. Typical right winger. So you're a Republican who depite Taylor and Colin, you still watch. So they have you. You love the game just as much as us liberals. It's what makes us all Americans.

Just remember when you're hugging the guy next to you at a Lion's game. He may be a liberal.

Oh look!

Taylor Swift is cheering
I hope they are meant for each other. I think she's great. Sincere person. Even though she's bad at relationships. It may not be her fault. And if Travis isn't what she's looking for, perhaps she's a lesbo.

I'm just not attracted to her. She's 5'11. I mean I think she's hot, I'm just saying I'm not HOT for her. Even when she's trying to be sexy in her videos. I wonder if the rollplay

Not like Verlander who's married to Kate Upton

1699906743808.png

1699906753299.png

Hottest athlete's wife? Even hotter than Gizelle.

His parents get it. Why don't you? Oh yea, lack of empathy.
Let me guess... in order to have empathy for someone, you have to agree with them, right?

That's not how it works .
So you're a Republican who depite Taylor and Colin, you still watch. So they have you.
I watch Browns games, and have not seen either of those people once. So no, you're wrong. You can be giddy over them all you want, as far as the game of football goes they are as significant as you or I are.
You love the game just as much as us liberals. It's what makes us all Americans.
Agreed, sports brings people together. That's why people like Colin are bad for it.. he wants to inject politics and divide people in an arena that should be uniting

His parents get it. Why don't you?
I get why he wasn’t given his elite-level contract demands (and I don’t get why he turned down less offers). I’ll just leave this factual relic here when he was putting in his open practice theatrical performance that he cancelled.

1699970196502.jpeg

1. He wanted way too much over his value
2. He brought way too much outside distractions
3. He just wasn’t any good anymore.

Forum List

Back