Favorite Vacation Destination

One of my favorite countries to visit is Saudi Arabia. They were very hospitable and the sites were incredible.

I went there and took the family to the infidel tour.

For only $100 they will take you to a live stoning of a woman caught in adultery, a man having his fingers cut off for theft, and some poor bastards eyes being poked out for apostacy.

Sorry, food and drinks not included.

• Banned
I went there and took the family to the infidel tour.

For only $100 they will take you to a live stoning of a woman caught in adultery, a man having his fingers cut off for theft, and some poor bastards eyes being poked out for apostacy.

Sorry, food and drinks not included.
I never witnessed any of that. I thought they were very friendly and accomodating. Very pleasant people.

• Banned
Singapore was also great. They have almost no crime.

Saudi Arabia sounds like it would be too hot, and have the pervasive odor of camel shit everywhere.

I don't think I would really like visiting there..

• Banned
Saudi Arabia sounds like it would be too hot, and have the pervasive odor of camel shit everywhere.

I don't think I would really like visiting there..
I'm sure you would find it to be an enjoyable experience.

One of my favorite countries to visit is Saudi Arabia. They were very hospitable and the sites were incredible.

I've been to Greece. It was great. I love Florida. I love up north MI.

I need to see the UP MI. Colorado. Montana.

Can you believe I was born in MI but never been to the UP?

My favorite place is up north MI near Boyne City/Lake Charlevoix. Charlevoix spits out into Lake MI.
1695316483501.png

But it's big. We hunt, fish, ride quads, there is even Boyne Mountain
1695316545786.png

So it has it all.

If we had snowmobiles, or more than 1 quad, there are trails nearby that go 400 miles in each direction. All the way up to Maciknaw.

My most favorite vacation was when I went to the CMA Music Festival the year that I graduated high school only it was called Fan Fair then. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

P.S. That was actually the final year that it took place at the fairground's location.

Florida. Its my home but I like it for time off and relaxing vacations as well. But there are dangers as this news story if you in the outdoors here.

You're braver than I

I wouldn't step foot in that country... and 100 others...

This is one is BAD ENOUGH

Forum List

Back