Favorite PC Game

Sometimes, very rare cases, I lose.

cctnj4q.jpg

Sorry but playstation games are lame want a real game play on a PC. LOL just kidding, I cant play first person shooters or twitch games cause I am just to damn slow and challenged with the commands

Then crack Ark might be for you.

It's a survival game. Get killed by dinosaurs, build bases, get killed by dinosaurs, gather resources, get killed by dinosaurs, explore an amazing world, get killed by dinosaurs, tame dinos, , get killed by dinosaurs, advance from stone age to high tech, get killed by dinosaurs, Ride magnificent dinos, get killed by dinosaurs..

Then crack Ark might be for you.

It's a survival game. Get killed by dinosaurs, build bases, get killed by dinosaurs, gather resources, get killed by dinosaurs, explore an amazing world, get killed by dinosaurs, tame dinos, , get killed by dinosaurs, advance from stone age to high tech, get killed by dinosaurs, Ride magnificent dinos, get killed by dinosaurs..
Dont have a playstation and it wouldnt work for me anyway, I am bed ridden and play on a laptop. While I have a TV it is at an angle to the bed and hard to watch for long.

Sorry but playstation games are lame want a real game play on a PC. LOL just kidding, I cant play first person shooters or twitch games cause I am just to damn slow and challenged with the commands

LOL. I play on a PC. Played the Dark Souls trilogy in the last year.

One of the reasons I took up gaming again as a geezer gamer (over 60), it to help maintain analytic, memory and eye hand motor skills. I've got Sekiro on deck after a few rounds of XCOM & XCOM2.

Figure it should keep me busy for the next few months, maybe/hopefully until Elden Ring is fully released and has received it's early patches, then goes on Steam sale at $40.

WW

LOL. I play on a PC. Played the Dark Souls trilogy in the last year.

One of the reasons I took up gaming again as a geezer gamer (over 60), it to help maintain analytic, memory and eye hand motor skills. I've got Sekiro on deck after a few rounds of XCOM & XCOM2.

Figure it should keep me busy for the next few months, maybe/hopefully until Elden Ring is fully released and has received it's early patches, then goes on Steam sale at $40.

WW
I loved XCOM. I own 2, but haven’t played it yet. I’ve got something like 200 unplayed pc games, and probably 30-40 Playstation. I just don’t have enough time nowadays. ☹️

Dont have a playstation and it wouldnt work for me anyway, I am bed ridden and play on a laptop. While I have a TV it is at an angle to the bed and hard to watch for long.
There really are not any console specific titles anymore. Almost everything that is on console is on PC.

Games like ark don't play well with consoles anyway - they just cannot keep up with the hardware requirements (and you will have the same problem on laptops unfortunately). But on low graphics settings, the will run, just not nearly as pretty.

7 Days to Die tried to convert to console. It was a rather miserable failure. Unity just requires to much resource to run at that scale.

Forum List

Back