Full moon or just loons?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
  • So far on the police radio, I've heard three calls for busted out car windows and business windows. One call for a possible suicide attempt, another for some retard walking around ringing doorbells and babbling gibberish. I just heard a loud vehicle in front of the house and looked out the window and saw a guy on a motorcycle stopped in the middle of the road. He turned the bike off and started walking. Left it in the middle of the road. Just now a call came out for shots fired at a building. Wth?

• So far on the police radio, I've heard three calls for busted out car windows and business windows. One call for a possible suicide attempt, another for some retard walking around ringing doorbells and babbling gibberish. I just heard a loud vehicle in front of the house and looked out the window and saw a guy on a motorcycle stopped in the middle of the road. He turned the bike off and started walking. Left it in the middle of the road. Just now a call came out for shots fired at a building. Wth?
Normal Texas Saturday?!?!

• Banned
Normal Texas Saturday?!?!
Nothing normal about it.

• Banned
Keeps getting better, Thye just caught up with the doorbell ringer and he says he's trying to find someone to take him the see the snow in Colorado. So far little to no snow in CO.

Forum List

Back