Fav Facebook rant about Trump

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
So true, and some of you idiots voted for him...lol..especially bolded parts. Beautiful...Yes, he is that much of a dumbarse...

I'm not going to spend the next four years justifying everything the president says and does just because he's a Republican. I know this will put me in a minority among conservatives, but I intend to hold Trump accountable same as I would any other politician.

On that note, let's look at this tweet the President Elect sent out today. Two problems:

First, it's an abject lie. There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally. The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever. I imagine him employing this same tactic as president when it comes to matters of national security, where lives are at stake, and it gives me a very queasy feeling.

Second, the Clinton camp is trying to get a recount in several states. The man who WON has now JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a national recount of every vote must be conducted. That's according to Trump himself. The guy who won. The guy who won just questioned the legitimacy of his own win.

And why? Because of his pride. Even though he won, he can't stomach the idea that fewer people voted for him than Clinton. So, just to service his damned vanity, he undermined his own win and called into question the authenticity of a voting process that just resulted in him becoming president.

We are in for four years of this crap, folks. And I'm not going to play along. I refuse. Trump is wrong here. He's lying. He's being a prideful, reckless idiot and he deserves to be raked over the coals for it. And those who defend him on this deserve to be criticized right along with him.

sleeping-smiley-015.gif

he guy who won just questioned the legitimacy of his own win.
No he didn't, idiot. And if they check the names of the voters in California (and I wish they would), they'll find plenty of dead people and non citizens voted in this election.

So true, and some of you idiots voted for him...lol..especially bolded parts. Beautiful...Yes, he is that much of a dumbarse...

I'm not going to spend the next four years justifying everything the president says and does just because he's a Republican. I know this will put me in a minority among conservatives, but I intend to hold Trump accountable same as I would any other politician.

On that note, let's look at this tweet the President Elect sent out today. Two problems:

First, it's an abject lie. There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally. The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever. I imagine him employing this same tactic as president when it comes to matters of national security, where lives are at stake, and it gives me a very queasy feeling.

Second, the Clinton camp is trying to get a recount in several states. The man who WON has now JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a national recount of every vote must be conducted. That's according to Trump himself. The guy who won. The guy who won just questioned the legitimacy of his own win.

And why? Because of his pride. Even though he won, he can't stomach the idea that fewer people voted for him than Clinton. So, just to service his damned vanity, he undermined his own win and called into question the authenticity of a voting process that just resulted in him becoming president.

We are in for four years of this crap, folks. And I'm not going to play along. I refuse. Trump is wrong here. He's lying. He's being a prideful, reckless idiot and he deserves to be raked over the coals for it. And those who defend him on this deserve to be criticized right along with him.
. You aren't proving or can't prove at this time that Trump is lying, and Clinton/Stein aren't proving anything by a recount except that the left is BUTT HURT baaaad, so what's your point to us again here ??? You claim conspiracy or lying, but you can't actually prove what your saying either. LOL

No he didn't, idiot. And if they check the names of the voters in California (and I wish they would), they'll find plenty of dead people and non citizens voted in this election.

Like your hero you lie. You having 'feelings' about something are not fact. I expect nimrod's like you to not only make shit up and expect others to believe it, it is in your DNA. I don't expect that from the next president of the US. He is supposed to he be the president, not some ranter making wild, unsubstantiated claims.

You aren't proving or can't prove at this time that Trump is lying, and Clinton/Stein aren't proving anything by a recount except that the left is BUTT HURT baaaad, so what's your point to us again here ??? You claim conspiracy or lying, but you can't actually prove what your saying either. LOL

I don't know how things work in Beagle-land, but in the real world, when you make accusations it's up to you to prove it. I can't go spouting on a message board that Beagle is an arse bandit and likes looking up ladies skirts and claim it is fact. It's called libel. It's called slander. It's up to me to prove. I don't have to disprove anything because I'm not claiming anything. Trumpie the Loon is.

Like your hero you lie. You having 'feelings' about something are not fact. I expect nimrod's like you to not only make shit up and expect others to believe it, it is in your DNA. I don't expect that from the next president of the US. He is supposed to he be the president, not some ranter making wild, unsubstantiated claims.
You started your morning with fake news we see.....good little handed liberal you are....:lol:

The Donald is just stating that he won despite the democrat corruption. Whoever denies the democrat corruption is a retarded ignoramus.

The non-living always comes out in big numbers for the Dems. Since Dems have completely abandoned the middle class, preventing Voter ID law is now about the very survival of the Democrat Party

The non-living always comes out in big numbers for the Dems. Since Dems have completely abandoned the middle class, preventing Voter ID law is now about the very survival of the Democrat Party

Just more urban myth BS by the right. Here's my link.

Trump’s Bogus Voter Fraud Claims

Where's yours...

Just more urban myth BS by the right. Here's my link.

Trump’s Bogus Voter Fraud Claims

Where's yours...
Are you saying illegal aliens are not registered to vote?

He is supposed to he be the president, not some ranter making wild, unsubstantiated claims.
Claims like "Your premiums won't go up", or "If you like your doctor you can keep him", or "This won't add a penny to the deficit", or "The attack on the Benghazi Embassy was a spontaneous reaction to a YouTube video", stuff like that?

Claims like "Your premiums won't go up", or "If you like your doctor you can keep him", or "This won't add a penny to the deficit", or "The attack on the Benghazi Embassy was a spontaneous reaction to a YouTube video", stuff like that?

And a lot of peoples' premiums didn't go up. Some did. People kept their doctors. They certainly didn't go around saying elections were rigged.

And a lot of peoples' premiums didn't go up. Some did. People kept their doctors. They certainly didn't go around saying elections were rigged.
LMAO

. You aren't proving or can't prove at this time that Trump is lying, and Clinton/Stein aren't proving anything by a recount except that the left is BUTT HURT baaaad, so what's your point to us again here ??? You claim conspiracy or lying, but you can't actually prove what your saying either. LOL

You have to actually READ, dumbfuck.

. When the President addresses the nation, he is or should be speaking to all people, so for the ones who lost their doctor or their premiums went up, to them Barack Obama is a no good for nothing liar. Now I thought you libs didn't like cherry picking, but of course you do if you think it makes your point. Class warfare you like maybe ? The ones who lost, uh you speak of like their nobody's. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back