‘Faulty’ Science Used By trump Appointees To Cut Owl Habitat

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Another one of trump's last minute decisions as he went out the door of the white house has been thrown out by the courts.

Which is very good news for the environment and Spotted Owls.

I hope we never run out of Spotted Owls...

unnamed.jpg

Because obviously, the backyard of the Seattle oligarchs means more than potential jobs for folks in poverty.

Fuck them, there are plenty of minimum wage jobs at McDonalds and Walmarts.

And if that can't pay the rent and buy food? They can get a tent and sleep outside like all the other poor.

Hell. . . if outside is good enough for the northern spotted owls? It should be good enough for the poor.

:71:

Because obviously, the backyard of the Seattle oligarchs means more than potential jobs for folks in poverty.

Fuck them, there are plenty of minimum wage jobs at McDonalds and Walmarts.

And if that can't pay the rent and buy food? They can get a tent and sleep outside like all the other poor.

Hell. . . if outside is good enough for the northern spotted owls? It should be good enough for the poor.

:71:
Truthfully at times I rather live with the spotted owl than most of humanity, so might be onto something there!

I see that TDS is still working overtime. Our country was freer, safer and more prosperous under Trump but now, right when people are worried about being able to eat, drive, heat their homes and educate their kids, we're going to return to the attack Trump mode? AYFKM?

Another one of trump's last minute decisions as he went out the door of the white house has been thrown out by the courts.

Which is very good news for the environment and Spotted Owls.

xiden killing jobs for owls

I don't normally read your posts but when I clicked on the thread your post came right up and I couldn't ignore it.

Your post shows are one extremely sick person.

Only if you don't cook your spotted own thoroughly.

People might die this winter because they can't afford to heat their homes and lefties worry about spotted owls. It beats talking about Brandon anyway.

Forum List

Back