Fauci's folly, how long are we going to stand for this?

Trump doesn't make NIH policy, retard.
I have links that say otherwise. Any president can replace any federal employee.
The problem is that no one checks where all the money, $6.1b, that Fau-Chi controls goes.

"Ancient ancestors" don't mean it's transferrable to humans.
It’s not wise to dismiss the possibility just because you are not educated enough in the matter. Ralph Baric (North Carolina) says SARS-CoV-2 could be a direct jump from bats to humans. That’s the state that imported wild pigs in 1912. Ask him or Fau Chi, who also wrote on porcine influenza.

So a bunch of researchers in China "inferred" (iow guessed) that an outbreak that "dispersed" from Shaanxi in China actually originated in California. How convenient.

SARs viruses exist all over the world. Covid-10 did not originate under Rand Paul's nose. It originated in a lab in Wuhan.

View attachment 529571
Yes, 21 migration routes, and the article publishes an interesting map.

It’s not wise to dismiss the possibility just because you are not educated enough in the matter. Ralph Baric (North Carolina) says SARS-CoV-2 could be a direct jump from bats to humans. That’s the state that imported wild pigs in 1912. Ask him or Fau Chi, who also wrote on porcine influenza.

I didn't say there was NO possibility. I have posted where there have been tests on tens of thousands of creatures and not a one has been a carrier.

Can a republican Governor, I mean someone who actually cares about Americans haul in Fauxi for questioning?

Yes, compilations that make lists of locations connected not only to military, but to other authors such as Zheng-li Shi’s Wuhan connections.

We’ll enforce Baric’s suggestion (direct bat-to-human) to a point, but then hesitate with caution:

African Swine Fever / Bast
I didn't say there was NO possibility. I have posted where there have been tests on tens of thousands of creatures and not a one has been a carrier.
Aichi, Japan, is an influenza study location. They have also experimented feeding cabbage to orangutans there. African Green Monkey cells, MA-104 are the medium for studying PRRSV, a porcine virus likely introduced into Baric’s North Carolina from Germany.

Note that Thailand already has our interest due to cholangiocarcinoma and parasites such as Opithorchis and Clonorchis, the proven causes of this cancer.

Thailand / Aichi, Japan: Bat-to-Human Rotavirus

Mar 2021 Plum Island Animal Disease Center, Greenport, N.Y.; Oak Ridge, Tennessee; Mississippi State U.; Kansas State U.; Agricultural Research Service, APHIS-USDA / African Swine Fever

Having earlier posted on TGEV porcine coronavirus in the snake meat thread, a virus that can subsist on metal surfaces for up to 28 days, a link is found to Israeli use of Exo-CD24 against SARS-CoV-2:

Proof that a porcine coronavirus link Israeli C-19 medicine:

Jan 2020 Chengdu, China: CD24 Decrease in TGEV Infection
’TGEV infection decreased expression of CD24 In TGEV-infected jejunum.’

People want us out of these stupid, wasteful wars.
You don't just leave people in the lurch and submit them to a bloodbath. The world is seeing this. They think Americans have gone crazy.

Which doesn't mean a lot

Debate over the idea that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus emerged from a laboratory has escalated over the past few weeks, coinciding with ....................................Fauci coming out and saying that yes, it's possible it came from the clinic.

When this all started it was said that it started by eating infected bats at a "wet market". Obviously they had no idea that it came from there. Your article even notes it may not have came directly from bats.

Why were we told something that scientists had to know very well might not have been the case?

Debate over the idea that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus emerged from a laboratory has escalated over the past few weeks, coinciding with ....................................Fauci coming out and saying that yes, it's possible it came from the clinic.

When this all started it was said that it started by eating infected bats at a "wet market". Obviously they had no idea that it came from there. Your article even notes it may not have came directly from bats.

Why were we told something that scientists had to know very well might not have been the case?
You want to know why people speculated about things?

In 2014 experts in the US convinced the Obama administration to put a moratorium on gain of function research in America. Dr. Anthony Fauci then moved all the dangerous research to China and the rest is deadly history. Now the world is forcing people to wear masks which do nothing to prevent the spread of the pathogen and is trying to force vaccines on citizens that do not prevent the virus. Vaccinated people all over the world are becoming infected because the virus was engineered as a biological weapon by the Chinese thanks to Fauci.

How long are people going to stand for this?

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014 (thegatewaypundit.com)
I never understood why we ended research. I can understand stricter protocols and even geographical isolation. And I've never seen the justification for why, or what we thought we might gain, from Wuhan research. Without that, the discussion imo is just accepting the ranting of RW pseudo-facts

You want to know why people speculated about things?
I think the question is just how reasonable the bat story is. But to answer that, and the broader question from Ray, I think we have to take into account other viruses that have originated both in China and other parts of Asia. There is somethign beyond Wuhan that causes viruses to transmit so readily over there, and Ray's sources are hysterically silent on that.

In 2014 experts in the US convinced the Obama administration to put a moratorium on gain of function research in America. Dr. Anthony Fauci then moved all the dangerous research to China and the rest is deadly history. Now the world is forcing people to wear masks which do nothing to prevent the spread of the pathogen and is trying to force vaccines on citizens that do not prevent the virus. Vaccinated people all over the world are becoming infected because the virus was engineered as a biological weapon by the Chinese thanks to Fauci.

How long are people going to stand for this?

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014 (thegatewaypundit.com)

They're not trying to force the shot, they are.

The virus was probably released on purpose. The masks & vaccines are scare tactics and IMO work to compromise your system.

Which doesn't mean a lot
The report posted mentions reference #4, which study claims....’CGG....’ Readers can review what we’ve already posted on CGG repeats by doing a USMB search. Importantly, the argument of the study continues: ‘Most of its genome clusters with viruses CoVZ45 and CoVZX21 sampled in Zhejiang, a coastal province in east China....These relationships indicate ancestral movement of nCoV viruses across large geographic ranges spanning Yunnan in southwest China and Zhejiang on the east coast.’

But to consider both the becoming-space (and [italics]) the becoming -time of nCoVs, the evidence includes what one Indian report called “SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor.”

Hypermutations in Porcine respiratory and Reproductive Syndrome Virus (PRRSV) / Department of Veterinary Medicine, College of Animal Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China; Henan Key Laboratory of Insect Biology in Funiu Mountain, Henan Provincial Engineering Laboratory of Insects Biop-Reactor; China-UK-NYNU-RRes Joint laboratory of Insect Biology, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, China; Henan Fengyuan Hepu Agricultural and Animal Husbandry, Zhumadian, China
’....an N-terminal putative signal peptide and 6 antigenic determinants....Research had shown that APOBEC3G and ADARs (adenosine deaminases that catalyze the hydrolytic C6 determination of adenosine to produce inosine in double-stranded RNA substrates) could induce hypermutations, promote viral evolution and increase viral replication and infectivity.’

Forum List

Back