Fauci's fed agency spent 424, ooo cruelly experimenting on beagle pups then euthanizing them

:rofl:

You don't seek facts, you seek to cover up for your Reich.

We have international treaties against the use of biological weapons for a reason, because they are indiscriminate killers. Fauci and his CCP partners didn't give a fuck and murdered millions with this bioweapon.
I don’t want to cover anything up. I just seek facts before drawing conclusions. It’s what rational people do

Nope, you're lying to cover for your Reich.

I’m not lying at all. I’m just not jumping on Fox News headlines that I really have no source information about. What you’re trying to sell is that NIH funded a US company who sent $600k to Wuhan for coronavirus research. Do you know anything about what the NIH funds were granted for? How much exposure Fauci and NIH had towards the Wuhan funding?

If you buy a shirt from Amazon and that vendor was involved in child labor practices to make their shirts are you and Amazon guilty of funding child labor?

You play with pumped up hyperbole about situations that you really know nothing about. It’s funny to listen to people who are so ignorant think that they are so informed.

You mean I state facts that you as a fascist wish to cover up?

Notice how I always back up everything I post? That's because I deal in facts, you are just a Nazi hack who deals in demagoguery, slander, and libel.

I’m not lying at all. I’m just not jumping on Fox News headlines that I really have no source information about. What you’re trying to sell is that NIH funded a US company who sent $600k to Wuhan for coronavirus research. Do you know anything about what the NIH funds were granted for? How much exposure Fauci and NIH had towards the Wuhan funding?

If you buy a shirt from Amazon and that vendor was involved in child labor practices to make their shirts are you and Amazon guilty of funding child labor?

That was radical left Yahoo, moron.

Facts on you are like salt on a slug.

You mean I state facts that you as a fascist wish to cover up?

Notice how I always back up everything I post? That's because I deal in facts, you are just a Nazi hack who deals in demagoguery, slander, and libel.
I don't want to cover anything up. I want people to honestly explain themselves. Thats why I ask so many questions.

You seek to hide facts.

CCP controlled NBC even acknowledges the facts in this case - but not you...

Yes, I've read the letter from NIH to congress explaining exactly what their grant conditions for funding were. Paul is spinning an anti Fauci narrative and not honestly presenting the facts.

Like Mengele before him, the acts of Fauci rank as crimes against humanity. Not the torture and killing of the dogs, but developing biological weapons like the Wuhan Designer Virus™ which China and the democrats unleased on the world to get rid of Trump.

Yes.

And when you realize how often he has lied, his narcissism and now to top it all, his animal torture, there is no doubt that Fauci is a classic example of a serial killer.

I despise him with all my heart and soul.

Yes.

And when you realize how often he has lied, his narcissism and now to top it all, his animal torture, there is no doubt that Fauci is a classic example of a serial killer.

I despise him with all my heart and soul.
So when you make claims that you can’t prove that makes you a liar. When you do so in the same argument you’re trying to criticize somebody else for lying… that makes you a hypocrite as well.

Last edited:
1635125157367.png

Dogs are noble animals. In western civilization there is just no excuse for this.

Fauci is a true psychopath-----and I hope he burns for the hell he has brought to the world. Feel better now?
Why would that rant make me feel better? Seems like you're the one that needed to emote... Do you feel better?

Forum List

Back