Fauci wants vaccine companies to control our lives.

*Sees topic title*

*Sees link to terrible site*

*Sees it posted in the wrong forum*

Yup, this is an LA RAM FAN conspiracy topic all right!

I thought you left?
The fact he is just a kid who has not even reached puberty level and has no business being on a political forum and needs to be outside playing with his kiddie friends,he seriously for his own good,should leave.he is missing out on being a kid by not playing with his fellow kiddie friends in waiting his time here.
And Progs want to give 16 year old teenagers the right to vote. If people are left leaning a percentage grow up and moderate their views as they age. But we are nearing the point where we will not correct the atrocities the Progs have initiated.

who wants to lower the age to 16? i never heard that. i think if the drinking age is 21, then so should the selective service up their age though.

As I said....a third rate liar.

Progress toward lowering the U.S. voting age is on the horizon.

Despite losing its only Republican vote, the amendment this time won 57% of Democratic votes, an increase from 53% last time.

i asked who wanted to lower it 'cause i never heard of that b4. how is that 'lying'?

learn the meaning of 'liar' b4 you throw it around without cause.... it makes you look cheap.

& ya, it's a stupid idea. how 'bout that?

No, you're a third rate liar and I've bitch slapped twice here. There will be more because you aren't up to this.

oh please. you're not that good.

Didn't say I was, but YOU are that bad.

you don't hafta. i already said so & my opinion of you is all that matters. yet your opinion of me matters not. see how that works?

wannabe dr fake-i...
this retard wrote a study on covid years back. the shit it has spewed to AMERICANs is just that....shit
when you do a study, would you not believe what you wrote? if not, then why bother?
this idiot is a fraud and a quack...
fake-i is a communist loving piece of shit liar

as you can see from reading the article,he goes on to say he advises us to get the vaccines as soon as possible. all the proof in the world NOT to get the vaccine, only an idiot would believe a single thing fauci ever has to say.:cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. Fauci is indeed a Quack. When was the last time he actually treated a Patient?

he's not an MD, dummy. he's a scientist.
with no place in politics...period....fake-i is a fraud and a quack

as you can see from reading the article,he goes on to say he advises us to get the vaccines as soon as possible. all the proof in the world NOT to get the vaccine, only an idiot would believe a single thing fauci ever has to say.:cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. Fauci is indeed a Quack. When was the last time he actually treated a Patient?

So was Dr. Mengele.

So was Dr. Mengele.

so was dr moreau... he misses you.

He sounds like a retard when he speaks.

I believe the right word is "Dotard".

Every scientist and MD I know has no idea how long the vaccine will protect us.
It's not very comforting.

So? I get a flu shot every year. I don't mind a COVID shot once a year either.

So? I get a flu shot every year. I don't mind a COVID shot once a year either.
My arm was in severe pain both times for about 3 days and in mild pain both times for the next 4 days.

covfefe.

it was great when the NK piglet called donny that.

covfefe.
That's pretty much what Falsee sounds like when he mutters in his usual Phil Rizutto manner.

And when after that NK stopped firing missiles at Japan.

covfefe.
That's pretty much what Falsee sounds like when he mutters in his usual Phil Rizutto manner.

he's a NY i-talian. what's donny's excuse?

And when after that NK stopped firing missiles at Japan.

donny got played.

covfefe.

Falsee talks like a retard; you must also talk like a retard if you admire him.

covfefe.

Falsee talks like a retard; you must also talk like a retard if you admire him.

i admire his credentials.
you admire donny who thinks he knows more than the generals, is a stable genius, & knows words.

Forum List

Back