Fauci wants vaccine companies to control our lives.

Natural News

Share:
Natural News - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleNatural News - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on the promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right-wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
History
Founded in 2005, Natural News is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as News Target and Trump.news.
Natural News has been blocked by Google and several others over the course of its history.
Natural News - Media Bias Fact Check

<pffft> you're dismissed.

Yawn. You guy are the single most blinded group of people on Earth. Nobody gives a shit about your "source" denial crap.
This is another one of those commie shills that endorces the msm media that nobody in their right mind reads his babble or his corporate controlled media sources.

& george soros pays me plenty! caching!!! if you posted a serious thread with a serious credible link, then we's talk. lol..... who am i kidding! you posted from 'natural news' - cause there's no truth in what it says & you wouldn't be able to post a link from anywhere else saying that crap.
Coming from one of USMBs biggest lying trolls,you the one who toots the horn of the msm media is one to talk about not having credible sources. :abgg2q.jpg: Go away shill and play with that little kiddie newly troll.

false. just like that pic you posted, you remember the one? the one that you said were the NG turning their backs on biden as he drove by?

ya that fake AF pic you tried to peddle - & i posted several FACT CHECKS proving you wrong?

oh dear ... seems it's you who have pretty low credibility.
Shill stop shitting on the floor in my thread and stinking it all up,again,go play with that junior high kid AFrench newbie troll.

you should have posted this in the CONspiracies forum.

*Sees topic title*

*Sees link to terrible site*

*Sees it posted in the wrong forum*

Yup, this is an LA RAM FAN conspiracy topic all right!

I thought you left?
The fact he is just a kid who has not even reached puberty level and has no business being on a political forum and needs to be outside playing with his kiddie friends,he seriously for his own good,should leave.he is missing out on being a kid by not playing with his fellow kiddie friends in waiting his time here.
And Progs want to give 16 year old teenagers the right to vote. If people are left leaning a percentage grow up and moderate their views as they age. But we are nearing the point where we will not correct the atrocities the Progs have initiated.

who wants to lower the age to 16? i never heard that. i think if the drinking age is 21, then so should the selective service up their age though.

As I said....a third rate liar.

Progress toward lowering the U.S. voting age is on the horizon.

Despite losing its only Republican vote, the amendment this time won 57% of Democratic votes, an increase from 53% last time.

Natural News

Share:
Natural News - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleNatural News - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on the promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right-wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
History
Founded in 2005, Natural News is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as News Target and Trump.news.
Natural News has been blocked by Google and several others over the course of its history.
Natural News - Media Bias Fact Check

<pffft> you're dismissed.

Yawn. You guy are the single most blinded group of people on Earth. Nobody gives a shit about your "source" denial crap.
This is another one of those commie shills that endorces the msm media that nobody in their right mind reads his babble or his corporate controlled media sources.

& george soros pays me plenty! caching!!! if you posted a serious thread with a serious credible link, then we'd talk. lol..... who am i kidding! you posted from 'natural news' - cause there's no truth in what it says & you wouldn't be able to post a link from anywhere else saying that crap.

Fauci: Trials of third vaccine to fight COVID variants will start this month

A Life of perpetual vaccines. You're a third rate liar kid

lol ... from the OP source:

Fauci’s comments reveal he ultimately wants a system to force vaccine compliance

Fauci gave a clue of what is to come: “When you get two people who are vaccinated and protected together, like in a home setting, you could have two people that would not need to do that (mask and isolate).”

Those who “do their part” and comply with all the vaccines will eventually be granted their freedom only if a system is setup to ensure that everyone is “protected” by the vaccines. Vaccine Passports will be introduced to American society, ushering in a new era of medical force and medical discrimination. Once the vaccines are made available to all Americans, Fauci and the rest of the vaccine industry will begin to blame the unvaccinated for the spread of the virus in the community and praise the “data” that shows how the vaccinated are protected

that there is pure pablum.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?
The fact he is just a kid who has not even reached puberty level and has no business being on a political forum and needs to be outside playing with his kiddie friends,he seriously for his own good,should leave.he is missing out on being a kid by not playing with his fellow kiddie friends in waiting his time here.
And Progs want to give 16 year old teenagers the right to vote. If people are left leaning a percentage grow up and moderate their views as they age. But we are nearing the point where we will not correct the atrocities the Progs have initiated.

who wants to lower the age to 16? i never heard that. i think if the drinking age is 21, then so should the selective service up their age though.

Despite losing its only Republican vote, the amendment this time won 57% of Democratic votes, an increase from 53% last time.

i asked who wanted to lower it 'cause i never heard of that b4. how is that 'lying'?

learn the meaning of 'liar' b4 you throw it around without cause.... it makes you look cheap.

& ya, it's a stupid idea. how 'bout that?

Last edited:
*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?
?

You're the one posted the "I'm leaving" thread kid.
Proof thst these trolls lie all the time. :abgg2q.jpg: Ever notice that it’s always USMBs resident trolls that are america hating commie lovers that always do that just to prove what liars they are by always coming back with hundreds of many other posts after that.? That they never leave after they make those threads saying they are leaving?:uhoh3:

one of our biggest major long time resident trolls Toto did thst a few months back,I know he was so full of shit and was not leaving,that he would keep opting,it’s always the lying shills that do that everytime or in his case,a juvenile delinquent kid.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

i asked who wanted to cause i never heard of that. learn the meaning of 'liar' b4 you throw it around without cause.... it makes you look cheap.

Wow are you ever an idiot,again you actually think I’m reading your bullshit babble still after your first pathetic post and your history of lying all the time.god what a stupid duck,keep talking to yourself lying idiot.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

i asked who wanted to cause i never heard of that. learn the meaning of 'liar' b4 you throw it around without cause.... it makes you look cheap.

Wow are you ever an idiot,again you actually think I’m reading your bullshit babble still after your first pathetic post and your history of lying all the time.

uh ... that reply wasn't even to you, silly nilly. learn to follow your own thread.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?
Yeah I know,they fucking want to let them vote,god this country is going to hell thanks to the demorats.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

Wow are you ever an idiot,again you actually think I’m reading your bullshit babble still after your first pathetic post and your history of lying all the time.

uh ... that reply wasn't even to you, silly nilly. learn to follow your own thread.
Idiot keeps talking to himself I see,one more china shill to put on ignore.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

i asked who wanted to lower it 'cause i never heard of that b4. how is that 'lying'?

learn the meaning of 'liar' b4 you throw it around without cause.... it makes you look cheap.

No, you're a third rate liar and I've bitch slapped twice here. There will be more because you aren't up to this.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

No, you're a third rate liar and I've bitch slapped twice here. There will be more because you aren't up to this.

oh please. you're not that good.

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: One of the biggest third rate liars in
*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap:The biggest third rate lying shill on this thread,he cannot open his lying mouth without shitting all over the floor.he has failed miserably to debunk the facts in this thread with his bullshit he keeps posting.

This stupid fuck lying shill has obviously never listened to fauci or he would know that he flip flops all the time like a politician,

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: One of the biggest third rate liars in
*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap:The biggest third rate lying shill on this thread,he cannot open his lying mouth without shitting all over the floor.he has failed miserably to debunk the facts in this thread with his bullshit he keeps posting.

This stupid fuck lying shill has obviously never listened to fauci or he would know that he flip flops all the time like a politician,

you funny.

oh, & i'm a girl.

Playtime is a great user name for that piece of shit shill,he should be lovers with that junior high kid AFrench and go out and be playmates with each other,he can teach the kid how to be a pro at lying which he has leaned himself already.

as you can see from reading the article,he goes on to say he advises us to get the vaccines as soon as possible. all the proof in the world NOT to get the vaccine, only an idiot would believe a single thing fauci ever has to say.:cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. Fauci is indeed a Quack. When was the last time he actually treated a Patient?

*Sees topic title*

I thought you left?

oh please. you're not that good.

Didn't say I was, but YOU are that bad.

as you can see from reading the article,he goes on to say he advises us to get the vaccines as soon as possible. all the proof in the world NOT to get the vaccine, only an idiot would believe a single thing fauci ever has to say.:cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

:tinfoil::cuckoo::tinfoil::cuckoo:

Yes. Fauci is indeed a Quack. When was the last time he actually treated a Patient?

he's not an MD, dummy. he's a scientist.

Forum List

Back