Fauci referred to justice dept for perjury.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I seriously doubt the justice dept will do anything here which is sad but Fauci should be arrested for perjury.

It's too bad Paul didn't do this to Clapper also...............

Fauci testified before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions on May 11, 2021, saying that "the NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

As we know now, an outright lie.

Fauci referred to Justice Department for criminal investigation for allegedly lying under oath to Congress

Fauci is a traitor level lying sack of shit, he should be spending the rest of his life behind bars but like it’s been said, he’s Democrat Royalty so .. wealthy liberal elite .. free ride.. 😒

So you have no problem with high ranking govt officials lying to the people under oath?

I never thought that I would say this but politics aside John Edgar Slow Horses is actually a pretty nice guy and even friendly... To me at least. However, how would he know the difference when his party lies to him all the time? Not his fault btw and that's my point.

I never thought that I would say this but politics aside John Edgar Slow Horses is actually a pretty nice guy and even friendly... To me at least. However, how would he know the difference when his party lies to him all the time? Not his fault btw and that's my point.
I think you are great generally, but not your analysis so much. This is about a sick America, and all political movements are very ill.

The system, including all players, is not working, because we as Americans from MAGA to woke will not work for the better whole.

So in other words you're saying that we all should be working together instead of against each other. Not that I don't agree with you, but unfortunately that's only going to happen in the next lifetime since I think you're actually quite a sweetheart now that I've gotten to know you, but usually Democrats and Republicans are sworn enemies.

The system, including all players, is not working, because we as Americans from MAGA to woke will not work for the better whole.
What happens when they do work together? We lose rights, thats what.
Like war. The patriot act. etc
Fuck working together. Enjoy stalemates while they last :thup:

We have to unswear the enmity, or we will become a one-party authoritarian state, and it will not be the GOP.

The Democrats would be better than the GoP, but that is measuring a croc against a gator.

Covid 6ft distancing guidance ‘just appeared’ and was probably not scientific, admits Dr Fauci​

January 12, 2024

Rob Schneider: How YOUR Government Is Giving Away YOUR Freedoms To The Corrupt World Health Organization – Ask Dr. Drew​

Streamed on: Jan 10

Forum List

Back