Fauci, NIH and Covid

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We've heard for a while now that Obama and Fauci funded Covid research at the Wuhan lab.

Did you know what they funded?

"Shi returned to her lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and resumed the work she had started on genetically engineering coronaviruses to attack human cells. How can we be so sure? Because, by a strange twist in the story, her work was funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). And grant proposals that funded her work, which are a matter of public record, specify exactly what she planned to do with the money."

Bulletin Of Atomic Scientists Opens The Wuhan Virus Pandora's Box | ZeroHedge

I wonder where Fauci would be right now had the CCP dems not cheated in the tens of millions column in 2020?

"...she had started on genetically engineering coronaviruses to attack human cells."

Fauci was appointed by Reagan, Ronald that is wtf does Fauci and Oblama have to do with 2020?

The research is not unusual in the fact that labs do research to find cures and must produce in the lab what they intend to destroy, deter or control..

Fauci was appointed by Reagan, Ronald that is wtf does Fauci and Oblama have to do with 2020?

The research is not unusual in the fact that labs do research to find cures and must produce in the lab what they intend to destroy, deter or control..
There is a big difference between "research" and "germ warfare development".
Then there is a bigger difference between the US doing germ warfare development, and paying the fucking Chinese to do germ warfare development. That is TREASON!!
Why didn't we just buy the fucking bats from China and pay American doctors to do the germ warfare development?

Fauci and his establishment crook friends have been running from this story for a long time. Now that they've had plenty of time to get their story straight, I'm sure we'll be hearing the new, improved version of what they did. It'll no doubt be a doozie that absolves them of any responsibility for the fuck up.

Last edited:

The research is not unusual in the fact that labs do research to find cures and must produce in bioweapon the lab what they intend to destroy, deter or control..
Reminds me of Vonnegut's "Ice Nine"

Fauci and his establishment crook friends have been running from this story for a long time. Now that they've had plenty of time to get their story straight, I'm sure we'll be hearing the new, improved version of what they did. It'll no doubt be a doozie that absolves them of any responsibility for the fuck up.
US patents on Corona Viruses have been around since 1999. Dr. Death (Anthony Fauci) has been heavily involved since 2003.

Below is a link to the full movie. It runs nearly 1.5 hours, but is worth the time to watch and listen to what it says. You will learn many things about the manipulation and deception by Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci and the "fact checkers" that are funded and designed for the purpose of controlling the narrative rather than exposing the truth.

You may have to subscribe (or log in) to watch it, but it is free. I subscribed and just now finished watching the entire presentation.

Forum List

Back