Fauci: Masks Outdoors Even For Vaccinated

That isn't the fau chi way. I have never seen a doctor who has been so consistently wrong about every subject.

Going all the way back to his catastrophic AIDS response.
We were told at the beginning of this that as we learn more about the corona virus recommendations could change. That`s how science works, home school. Do you know why they called it the NOVEL coronavirus? Hint: It hadn`t been seen before. That fau chi thing makes you appear to be as dumb as you really are. On the other hand, if you`re 12 years old I`ll give you a pass.

He supported it because of politics. Lets look at what happened after that. As soon as Obama is out of office (this ban on funding is one of the few things Obama did that I fully support) Fauci runs to Trump to get the funding ban lifted.

What you are doing is no better than the lame excuses Trump supporters make for him.
Nope! I think I don't know enough on the subject? Like, how can I make an opinion without really knowing the benefits of such studies on the future of mankind's survival? What was given as the explanation for such research, what would be achieved? Where and under what conditions would the research be done? Certainly NOT in Wuhan!!!

And what's the government's scientific definition of gain of function research? Rand Paul uses a different definition than the NIH in our gov't....??? So what was Trump admin asked to eliminate on the ban of gain of function type research?

All these things I would need to research, to become more knowledgeable, before disagreeing with the scientists paid and schooled in the profession....

In another change of direction, Fauci just said today that kids can go trick or treating. He still hasn't said whether he will permit them to remove the mask while eating their candy. Taxpayers should be very happy to know that this useless asshole is the government's highest paid employee.

Nope! I think I don't know enough on the subject? Like, how can I make an opinion without really knowing the benefits of such studies on the future of mankind's survival? What was given as the explanation for such research, what would be achieved? Where and under what conditions would the research be done? Certainly NOT in Wuhan!!!

And what's the government's scientific definition of gain of function research? Rand Paul uses a different definition than the NIH in our gov't....??? So what was Trump admin asked to eliminate on gain of function type research?

All these things I would need to research, to become more knowledgeable, before disagreeing with the scientists paid and schooled in the profession....

So maybe you should better educate yourself before taking positions.

In another change of direction, Fauci just said today that kids can go trick or treating. He still hasn't said whether he will permit them to remove the mask while eating their candy. Taxpayers should be very happy to know that this useless asshole is the government's highest paid employee.

He has never forced anyone to wear a mask trick or treating.

Just like the Polio vaccine!

I remember as a small child standing in line, getting the Polio vaccine. It wasn't even a school day. It was a Sunday, after church at a high school, even my older brothers were too young to attend.
I saw your thread title "Fauci: Masks outdoors even for vaccinated" about recommending masks outdoors and your sole personal contribution to the thread "Just like the Polio vaccine!".
I don't think you are a child, but possibly experiencing some sort of event. There was no masking inside or out. It just didn't happen. Lots of picture available documenting mass inoculations even into the 60s, but none showing people with masks. We did not mask and were not asked or recommended.

He has never forced anyone to wear a mask trick or treating.
In reality, that little dipshit isn't forcing anyone but completely gullible Dem. alarmists to do much of anything. People mostly laugh at him, distrust him and despise him. I see him as an enormous waste of money in addition to everything else.

In reality, that little dipshit isn't forcing anyone but completely gullible Dem. alarmists to do much of anything. People mostly laugh at him, distrust him and despise him. I see him as an enormous waste of money in addition to everything else.

RIght, he can't force anyone to do anything, all he can do is make recommendations so honesty would be nice here.

We were told at the beginning of this that as we learn more about the corona virus recommendations could change. That`s how science works, home school. Do you know why they called it the NOVEL coronavirus? Hint: It hadn`t been seen before. That fau chi thing makes you appear to be as dumb as you really are. On the other hand, if you`re 12 years old I`ll give you a pass.

Yeah, hadn't been seen before because they CREATED it.

Duh.

But that's not what I am talking about, derpy.

He said whenever in CONGREGATED groups.... He didn't mention indoors or outdoors??

Packed concerts and jammed sports events...indoor or outdoor, church pews, airplanes, rallies, protests.....any where large groups of people are congregated together like sardines, is how I took the advice.

That wasn’t the case at Obama’s 60th Birthday Celebration.

Forum List

Back