Fauci: Masks Outdoors Even For Vaccinated

Only stupid people repeat this taking it literally.

Americans know that the wall would be paid for in coming trade deals. Democrats are just to dumb to understand that concept.

He said they may even write a check..........but you keep on believing your fools and others will theirs.

BTW, how is that trade deal with China coming along?

Just like the Polio vaccine!

He said whenever in CONGREGATED groups.... He didn't mention indoors or outdoors??

Packed concerts and jammed sports events...indoor or outdoor, church pews, airplanes, rallies, protests.....any where large groups of people are congregated together like sardines, is how I took the advice.

He said whenever in CONGREGATED groups.... He didn't mention indoors or outdoors??

Packed concerts and jammed sports events...indoor or outdoor, church pews, airplanes, rallies, protests.....any where large groups of people are congregated together like sardines, is how I took the advice.

He also said a pandemic would be worth the cost of doing the research. There is no way you can trust a person that would say that.

He said whenever in CONGREGATED groups, congregate settings .. He didn't mention indoors or outdoors??

'When you have a lot of infection in the community, even though you're vaccinated, when you are not home but outside in congregate settings in the public, wearing masks, I think would be very prudent,' he said.

What is considered a congregate setting?

Congregate Settings Definition. Congregate setting—a setting in which a group of persons reside, meet, or gather either for a limited or extended period of time in close physical proximity

Last edited:
What he says is no more stupid than saying Mexico would pay for the wall and that they might even write a check for it.

It's foolhardy to compare political talk with health directives from an apparent "health expert".

Fauci is and always was, a political operative. Potentially even worse if Rand Pauls line of questioning and allegations has any merit. Extremely dangerous when lives and livelihoods are at stake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back