Fauci: Masks Outdoors Even For Vaccinated

All the stores here mandate mask wearing. I see people constantly pulling their masks down so they
can be understood when speaking.
What a farce the mandate is.

All the stores here mandate mask wearing. I see people constantly pulling their masks down so they
can be understood when speaking.
What a farce the mandate is.

The same here, however, virtually no one wears them and the shopkeepers don't care.

So maybe you should better educate yourself before taking positions.
Yeah, for sure! But there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day, to get to everything I'm ignorant on! So I wing it, with the best logic and reasoning and knowledge that I do have on the topic.... Until I can hopefully get around to investigating and researching it all. On its face, I trust Fauci, more than Rand Paul on the topic.... That's where it seems, we differ....at this point...?

True! Except, everyone there was vaccinated, it was not a congregation of the unknown in public, and it was not a CDC guideline at the time for all vaccinated congregations...the first week of August.

Who cares, the ruling elite have declared that if you are a serf, regardless of vaccination status you must wear masks.

What he says is no more stupid than saying Mexico would pay for the wall and that they might even write a check for it.
Destroying the world economic system is just not as important to a Prog for multi billion dollar wall promise. The suffering may just be beginning.

Nope! I think I don't know enough on the subject? Like, how can I make an opinion without really knowing the benefits of such studies on the future of mankind's survival? What was given as the explanation for such research, what would be achieved? Where and under what conditions would the research be done? Certainly NOT in Wuhan!!!

And what's the government's scientific definition of gain of function research? Rand Paul uses a different definition than the NIH in our gov't....??? So what was Trump admin asked to eliminate on the ban of gain of function type research?

All these things I would need to research, to become more knowledgeable, before disagreeing with the scientists paid and schooled in the profession....

You would not have the same opinion of it had killed one of your kids.

True! Except, everyone there was vaccinated, it was not a congregation of the unknown in public, and it was not a CDC guideline at the time for all vaccinated congregations...the first week of August.
I don’t buy that everyone was vaccinated. What was the process? I had no problem with the former President holding a bash even though the variant was on the rise. Also, about that time, DC Mayor Bowser went to a big wedding as she was shutting down DC. This is the same mayor who felt entitled to train up to Wilmington DE and celebrate with the President and VP last November while DC was under lockdown.

Point being - far to many Democrats and elites who feel entitled to wag their finger at the masses about mask, vaccine, and lockdown mandates while ignoring one or more mandates themselves - are in know position to lecture US about masks and lockdowns.

Fuck him. Not once have I worn one outside during all this shit. He can suck my dick.

In another change of direction, Fauci just said today that kids can go trick or treating. He still hasn't said whether he will permit them to remove the mask while eating their candy. Taxpayers should be very happy to know that this useless asshole is the government's highest paid employee.

Halloween is the one night of the year when masks are actually appropriate....

I grow very tired of the control mongers. I want those who think masking is doing ANYTHING to prove it. Even the CDC shows masking a failure exceeding 90% as a mitigation strategy in every weekly report since this pandemic began.

I will be glad to openly debate this topic.

COVID-19 virus dry = 0.137 microns in size

COVID-19 virus water encapsulated = 1.675 microns in size

Cloth face covering- No seal, greater than 100 microns sized holes.

Medical procedure mask- No seal, Greater than 50 microns sized holes.

N-95 mask- Sealed if properly worn and fitted, begins filtering at 2.5-5 microns.

Not one of the masks listed above can stop these aerosolized particles.. NONE OF THEM. The current study out of Israel shows that doctors and nursing staff contracted COVID through full PPE and N-95 masking.
I am attaching a comparison graphic, while it is not representative to actual size it does accurately represent the sizes in relation to one another.

View attachment 550490
Speed limit signs don`t stop everybody from speeding so why have them at all?

Who cares, the ruling elite have declared that if you are a serf, regardless of vaccination status you must wear masks.
During Obama birthday bash, it wasn't required by CDC guidelines. If it were a guideline, Obama is a good American, and would have followed the rule, even as a rich person, one of the elite.... :rolleyes:

During Obama birthday bash, it wasn't required by CDC guidelines. If it were a guideline, Obama is a good American, and would have followed the rule, even as a rich person, one of the elite.... :rolleyes:

Obummer is a elitist piece of shit. Cultists like you can no longer think for yourself.

Yeah, for sure! But there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day, to get to everything I'm ignorant on! So I wing it, with the best logic and reasoning and knowledge that I do have on the topic.... Until I can hopefully get around to investigating and researching it all. On its face, I trust Fauci, more than Rand Paul on the topic.... That's where it seems, we differ....at this point...?

Rand was right to call Fauci out on his lies and he is wrong on other issues. Why not support someone based upon whether they are right or not as opposed to their politics?

Speed limit signs don`t stop everybody from speeding so why have them at all?
False equivalency EPIC FAILURE on your part.. You morons actually believe that these masks do something to protect you or anyone else. They do NOTHING! IF some one told you to wear a plastic garbage over your head and seal it up you morons would do it...

We're not talking about TRUMP!, we're talking about a doctor that can't seem to make up his mind and who Quid Pro Joe listens to. You're complaining about somebody who's not even in office and can't hurt you any more.
We`re talking about a doctor who told us early on that as we learn more about the NOVEL Coronavirus recommendations will likely change. He finished first in his class at an Ivy League medical school, not Trump U.

We`re talking about a doctor who told us early on that as we learn more about the NOVEL Coronavirus recommendations will likely change. He finished first in his class at an Ivy League medical school, not Trump U.

And his idiotic decisions led to the needless deaths of over 100,000 in the AIDS outbreak, and he was wrong about a Nobel Prize winning procedure. So, a has been, who is now implicated in developing a disease that has killed at least 500,000 people worldwide. In other words, a modern day mengele.

And here you are supporting the monster.

What does that make you?
WL8872_1200x800_acf_cropped.jpg

We are talking about a doctor that lies to Congress. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

Forum List

Back