Fauci, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser rejected trying to sell vax door-to-door to The working class African-Americans in awkward video

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

I don’t know if anybody has seen this yet but I just saw this on Tucker Carlson and here’s a segment of the very piece I saw on Tucker. It’s footage from 2021 apparently that was shelved because of the results of it …and you can understand why perhaps.

Wow look at these big-time wealthy powerful politicians people like the mayor of DC and Anthony Fauci himself trying to convince working class people about the vaccine. And it was incredible to see how these people stood up for themselves to see how these proud working class Americans stood up for what they believe it and he stood up for their own human rights that’s really admirable.

Look at those tough rundown neighborhoods by the way. Are you kidding me this is what America has become? That is here in the 21st century… it wasn’t like that in the American past when we had better jobs. Better union jobs and a stronger middle-class. Apparently Democrats and Republicans don’t care about the country anymore. We need better leader ship in this country.

Last edited:
i Love that video...note they walk off leaving him as he was still speaking...running from the truth.

Forum List

Back