Here is an example of the enemy folks. America spoiled praising mao and their cultural revolution.

Look at the comments below. Don't have to go through the whole hour. Just view the comments of these deranged brainwashed gasbags.

They are everywhere folks. They coming after your properties and they will be getting them.

I have been told there are no more commies. They don't exist.

AntiMarxist.jpg

Look at the comments below. Don't have to go through the whole hour. Just view the comments of these deranged brainwashed gasbags.

They are everywhere folks. They are coming after your properties and they will be getting them.

This is a memoire by a young lady who lived through Mao's Cultural Revolution.

Worth reading:

1605205916932.png

From my notes on the book:

"Wherever we went as we traveled down the Yangtze we saw the aftermath of the Cultural Revolution: temples smashed, statues toppled, and old towns wrecked. Little evidence remained of China’s ancient civilization. But the loss went even deeper than this. Not only had China destroyed most of its beautiful things, it had lost its appreciation of them, and was unable to make new ones.

In the days after Mao’s death, I did a lot of thinking. I knew he was considered a philosopher, and I tried to think what his “philosophy” really was. It seemed to me

that its central principle was the need—or the desire?—for perpetual conflict. The core of his thinking seemed to be that human struggles were the motivating force of history, and that in order to make history “class enemies” had to be continuously created en masse. I wondered whether there were any other philosophers whose theories had led to the suffering and death of so many. I thought of the terror and misery to which the Chinese population had been subjected. For what?

But Mao’s theory might just be the extension of his personality. He was, it seemed to me, really a restless fight promoter by nature, and good at it. He understood ugly human instincts such as envy and resentment, and knew how to mobilize them for his ends. He ruled by getting people to hate each other. In doing so, he got ordinary Chinese to carry out many of the tasks undertaken in other dictatorships by professional elites. Mao had managed to turn the people into the ultimate weapon of dictatorship. That was why under him there was no real equivalent of the KGB in China. There was no need."

Forum List

Back