Fauci and Xi Jinping’s failed Covid19 policy causes massive protests in China

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

I dont think Xi or the CCP will be overthrown

But hopefully globalists in the west will rethink their dependance on chinese manufacturing

I never realized Fauci is so powerful
He gets to set health policy on 1.5 billion Chinese

I will never forget when Fauci said China was doing it right... I knew right then this was a CCP plot and Fauci was part of it... just think about his oath... do no harm... he should of had is doctorate removed....

I will never forget when Fauci said China was doing it right... I knew right then this was a CCP plot and Fauci was part of it... just think about his oath... do no harm... he should of had is doctorate removed....
China went into lockdown

What were they supposed to do, inject Bleach?

As is demonstrated in America too, it's about people feeling helpless over not being able to wish away or pray away the Covid pandemic, and so they choose denial.

But denial never brings the comfort they seek and of course prayer is always just uhhh, prayer!

Discussions like thiis one help to break through the denial wall!

And denial can then bring a resolution to the issue. death.

China went into lockdown

What were they supposed to do, inject Bleach?
Locking down doesn't stop this virus does someone have to kick you in the head to wake you up?....
And Trump was joking about the bleach you know it and everyone knows it... what happened to your sense of humor?... did Trump winning take away your sense of humor... He must have a ton of power over you....

Locking down doesn't stop this virus does someone have to kick you in the head to wake you up?....
And Trump was joking about the bleach you know it and everyone knows it... what happened to your sense of humor?... did Trump winning take away your sense of humor... He must have a ton of power over you....
Nice try
But Trump was dead serious

Who the FUK jokes about people dying of COVID?

Nice try

He was not serious I watched him say it... you have no sense of humor... I bet you are a gas at dinner parties.....

He was not serious I watched him say it... you have no sense of humor... I bet you are a gas at dinner parties.....

Trump thought he was the smartest person in the room
If disinfectants works so quickly on hard surfaces, have you considered looking in to injecting it?

Again, who the FUK jokes about COVID?

Nice try

Trump was way ahead of the dems when he figured out that Facui was full of lockdown CCP crap

No one n America takes Fauci serious anymore but in communist china they have to do what Xi tells them

Trump was way ahead of the dems when he figured out that Facui was full of lockdown CCP crap

No one n America takes Fauci serious anymore but in communist china they have to do what Xi tells them

Trump cared more about his election chances than the health and safety of Americans

Trump cared more about his election chances than the health and safety of Americans
Bullshit

Allowing Dem mayors and guvs to keep the nation locked down and wreck the economy as the commies are still doing in china was the issue, not the next election

Bullshit

Allowing Dem mayors and guvs to keep the nation locked down and wreck the economy as the commies are still doing in china was the issue, not the next election

Republicans put profits over Americans safety
A million died

Republicans put profits over Americans safety
A million died
Thats utter nonsense

For democrats the wuflu represented a power grab

They could order small businesses such as hair salons to close while allowing liquor stores and gay bath houses to remain open

And godless dems could use Corona19 as an excuse to close churches

Liberals wrecked the world economy by their overreaction to the pandemic

Thats utter nonsense

For democrats the wuflu represented a power grab

They could order small businesses such as hair salons to close while allowing liquor stores and gay bath houses to remain open

And godless dems could use Corona19 as an excuse to close churches

Liberals wrecked the world economy by their overreaction to the pandemic

A million died…

asshole Conservatives still call COVID a left wing hoax

A million died…

asshole Conservatives still call COVID a left wing hoax
It was a pandemic

Trump did everything that idiots like fauci and the scarf lady advised

And the numbers were inflated

It was a pandemic

Trump did everything that idiots like fauci and the scarf lady advised

And the numbers were inflated

Trump did everything to make sure COVID would not affect his re-election chances.

He called it a hoax, claimed he had beaten COVID, claimed miracle cures, lied to the public, downplayed the need for masks and social distancing

Trump did everything to make sure COVID would not affect his re-election chances.

He called it a hoax, claimed he had beaten COVID, claimed miracle cures, lied to the public, downplayed the need for masks and social distancing
Trump never called the wuflu a hoax

He called the lies that dems were telling then and you are telling now a hoax

But he never said the virus itself was not real

Forum List

Back