Fauci Admits His COVID Mandates Were Based On China's Draconian Measures, Not Science

"Isolate the sick" huh?

And the fact that "the sick" can't be identified when asymptomatic spread is rampant means nothing to you? That very fact makes your entire point moot.

"protect the vulnerable"?

Since "the vulnerable" are not a self contained group and require outside help to exist in terms of food, medical care, and virtually everything and that help is by definition filled with asymptomatic covid carriers...that is also moot

"Not a vaccine" is just plain stupid. Both treatment AND vaccine are what's needed

Asymptomatic spread is not "rampant". It makes up a very small proportion of cases, and even though mostly in VERY close quarters and not in public. Think: home, very close work quarters (sharing an office).

Stop spreading "misinformation" (should I cry about it like you all do?)

A. Flu is not asymptomatic

B. The worst flu season absent Spanish Flu killed only 80,000

This horror killed 1 million

Another lie. 6% of household contacts. Not that much different from Covid.

When you see 'admits' in a title, you can be assured that 99.99% of the time it's BS.
Transparent hyper-partisanship is predictable if nothing else.

The Dems will investigate this inside and out. They'll make all kinds of noise and assumptions and extrapolations. MAGA media will provide endless wild interpretations of what is found.

If something illegal was done, let's prove it in a court of law, where MAGA media does not rule, and we'll see what we have. If he did something wrong, he'll have to play the price. If anyone else did, nail them too.

The rest of this is nothing more than orange gas. Funny, I've said the same thing about the "rigged elections". Coincidence, I guess.

The COVID mandates from Fauci, CDC, or anyone else were based on politics, pure and simple. Nothing else, we are the good guys that care about you and they are the bad guys that don't. So vote for us in the next election and BTW send us some money.

And you are any different?
Nope. The difference between me and you is I will admit when I'm wrong.

FhxKkQYUcAAIflX.jpg

Birx already publiy admitted all of her and Fauci's quarantine, lockdown, mask and other mandates were made up, not based on science.

Now Fauci has admitted his were based on the draconian measures the Chinese were using, not on science.

Nothing Fraudci did was based on science, despite him claiming he WAS science.

Another lie. 6% of household contacts. Not that much different from Covid.

That’s flu… not COVID stupid

That’s flu… not COVID stupid

YOU made the claim that influenza "does not spread asymptomatically". Hello? You all want to make like Covid was this new rampant thing. In fact, it is a respiratory virus with some strange spike protein effects, mitigated by meds like--IVERMECTIN and others like it.

The spike protein makes it different.

So what did you all do?

oh yeah. Injected spike proteins into yourself.

Good luck with that.

When you see 'admits' in a title, you can be assured that 99.99% of the time it's BS.
Then this must be that .01% ... like when Birx admitted publicly she and Fauci made up everything about COVID - the shutdowns, the lockdowbs, the school shutdowns, the mask mandates, the vaccine mandates...

YOU made the claim that influenza "does not spread asymptomatically". Hello? You all want to make like Covid was this new rampant thing. In fact, it is a respiratory virus with some strange spike protein effects, mitigated by meds like--IVERMECTIN and others like it.
And you showed that asymptomatic spread of flu occurred in very few cases

Go suck on horse dewormer NastyBitchSue

This pretty much proves our perpetual bureaucrats want communism.

They love the CCP, and we know Biden is paid by China to bring down the USA.

Then this must be that .01% ... like when Birx admitted publicly she and Fauci made up everything about COVID - the shutdowns, the lockdowbs, the school shutdowns, the mask mandates, the vaccine mandates...
There was never any such "admission", liar.

Birx already publiy admitted all of her and Fauci's quarantine, lockdown, mask and other mandates were made up, not based on science.

Now Fauci has admitted his were based on the draconian measures the Chinese were using, not on science.

This story is FAKE NEWS. There is no such lawsuit and Dr. Faucci was not deposed on Friday. All the links in these pieces lead back to a fake Twitter announcement of a lawsuit over Hunter's Laptop.

The legal documents in this Twitter post are incomplete and have no Court filing number, or seals on them.

Forum List

Back