Fauci admits he was wrong

....Are you on drugs son? Serious question

He said he was wrong to not advocate mask use earlier. THATS IT. Take your insane horsecrap to your shrink.

Masks don't work

Lockdowns don't work

The vaccines only worked on a very limited population

COPE

And if you guys are wondering why the OP didn't bother saying what he said he was wrong about, this is the reason: Fauci said he was wrong about masks being ineffective at first. Now he thinks they're very effective. The other thing he said he was wrong about was believing the covid was going to be like the swine flu, but he now knows it was much worse.

So the article is actually bad for right wing anti-maskers and kooks.

So why did this scruffy leave that out? Because he's banking on lazy conservatives not reading the article and automatically believing that he was saying something like, " I was wrong about vaccines being effective", or "I was wrong to think that masks work".

You thought you were slick. You're not.
Masks are not a viable way to stop spread read more than what they want you too!

"Yeah, I was wrong".

So leftards and vaxxers please tone it down at this point...

He finally admitted was wrong for funding GOF research at Wuhan?

In a more honest world, he'd be in the dock at the Hague for Crimes against Humanity along with Xi, Zuckerberg, leadership at Pfizer and 100 others

In one remarkable sequence in the documentary, Mannucci presses Fauci on whether he might have handled things differently looking back — like asking Americans to adopt masks sooner or ordering quarantines faster. “Maybe I should have done that,” he says. “Yeah, I was wrong.”

:rolleyes:
The simple cloth and paper masks are a waste of effort

They do not stop the transmission of the virus

As for shutting down the economy, thats a classic example of the cure being worse than the disease

Fauci was just an all-around old fool and a perfect action hero figure for clueless libs

The simple cloth and paper masks are a waste of effort

They do not stop the transmission of the virus

As for shutting down the economy, thats a classic example of the cure being worse than the disease

Fauci was just an all-around old fool and a perfect action hero figure for clueless libs

They stop the transmittal of spit droplets that contain the Virus

Fauci’s advice was consistent with experts around the world

Masks don't work

Lockdowns don't work

The vaccines only worked on a very limited population

COPE

That's nice, but that's not the discussion here.

You just deflect because you want to say something back

In one remarkable sequence in the documentary, Mannucci presses Fauci on whether he might have handled things differently looking back — like asking Americans to adopt masks sooner or ordering quarantines faster. “Maybe I should have done that,” he says. “Yeah, I was wrong.”

:rolleyes:
You mean this thread is based on a lie?

Say it ain’t so!!

The brutal truth is that Fauci cashed in on a man made pandemic that his gain of function research unleashed on the world! He's taken money from the manufacturers of unsafe "vaccines" while mandating that the public has to take them. Anthony Fauci has never admitted he was wrong about Covid because he doesn't want anyone looking into his actions before and during the pandemic. Fauci was never the answer to the problem because he was always the CAUSE of the problem!

He was wrong...he should have embraced masking sooner.

They stop the transmittal of spit droplets that contain the Virus

Fauci’s advice was consistent with experts around the world
“Experts” playing follow the leader

Now even they know they were wrong

“Experts” playing follow the leader

Now even they know they were wrong
you tell ‘em……

All the medical experts around the world were wrong. Only Conservative deniers were right

Forum List

Back