Fauci admits he was wrong

In one remarkable sequence in the documentary, Mannucci presses Fauci on whether he might have handled things differently looking back — like asking Americans to adopt masks sooner or ordering quarantines faster. “Maybe I should have done that,” he says. “Yeah, I was wrong.”
Neither of those have EVER been scientific answers to pandemics. Still aren't.

Last edited:
909.jpeg

Faucis buds

In one remarkable sequence in the documentary, Mannucci presses Fauci on whether he might have handled things differently looking back — like asking Americans to adopt masks sooner or ordering quarantines faster. “Maybe I should have done that,” he says. “Yeah, I was wrong.”

:rolleyes:

I can’t believe Conservatives are celebrating that Fauci admits he was “wrong”

For not clamping down sooner

Do they even read what they post?

"Yeah, I was wrong".

So leftards and vaxxers please tone it down at this point...

And if you guys are wondering why the OP didn't bother saying what he said he was wrong about, this is the reason: Fauci said he was wrong about masks being ineffective at first. Now he thinks they're very effective. The other thing he said he was wrong about was believing the covid was going to be like the swine flu, but he now knows it was much worse.

So the article is actually bad for right wing anti-maskers and kooks.

So why did this scruffy leave that out? Because he's banking on lazy conservatives not reading the article and automatically believing that he was saying something like, " I was wrong about vaccines being effective", or "I was wrong to think that masks work".

You thought you were slick. You're not.

And if you guys are wondering why the OP didn't bother saying what he said he was wrong about, this is the reason: Fauci said he was wrong about masks being ineffective at first. Now he thinks they're very effective. The other thing he said he was wrong about was believing the covid was going to be like the swine flu, but he now knows it was much worse.

So the article is actually bad for right wing anti-maskers and kooks.

So why did this scruffy leave that out? Because he's banking on lazy conservatives not reading the article and automatically believing that he was saying something like, " I was wrong about vaccines being effective", or "I was wrong to think that masks work".

You thought you were slick. You're not.

You just don't get it. How could you? You're a leftard, and leftards don't get much of anything.

That's why this is newsworthy. Fauci understands intuitively that he screwed up, but in typical leftard fashion, he can't wrap his mind around the real reason. He places blame elsewhere because his mind can't handle the cognitive dissonance. He has lost the ability to discern. Just like all leftards everywhere.

This is the same shit that comes out of Biden. He makes up stuff - either reasons for stuff, or just plain old stuff. He too, has lost the ability to discern. In his case he has an excuse, but the person responsible for public health and safety doesn't.

That's why this is newsworthy. Fauci understands intuitively that he screwed up, but in typical leftard fashion, he can't wrap his mind around the real reason. He places blame elsewhere because his mind can't handle the cognitive dissonance. He has lost the ability to discern. Just like all leftards everywhere.

....Are you on drugs son? Serious question

He said he was wrong to not advocate mask use earlier. THATS IT. Take your insane horsecrap to your shrink.

Forum List

Back