Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

A father who alleges his daughter was raped in a school bathroom by a trans student (who subsequently was transferred out of school by officials, where he raped another girl in trans accessible bathrooms) was prevented from speaking to school board officials at a public meeting.

Is this the sort of "terrorist" parent Biden wants to set the FBI on? The victim becomes the criminal in Biden's
dysfunctional America. This is where we are in Joe Biden Land. Sad, perverse, offensive.
That guy is one of colfax_m 'Domestic Terrorists".

Where are all of the USMB lefties?

Avoiding this thread like the plague.
Today is not a good day for them with The AMTRACK walkout in support of Southwest airlines employees refusing Joe's Jabz, 4.3 Million quitting their jobs rather than take The Jabz, Joe buying Chinese Drones with spyware on them, his Porkzilla bill being challenged, and Trans-assholes raping little girls in the girls' bathroom and then being protected by The Trans-douchebag LeftTard School board.

A father who alleges his daughter was raped in a school bathroom by a trans student (who subsequently was transferred out of school by officials, where he raped another girl in trans accessible bathrooms) was prevented from speaking to school board officials at a public meeting.

Is this the sort of "terrorist" parent Biden wants to set the FBI on? The victim becomes the criminal in Biden's
dysfunctional America. This is where we are in Joe Biden Land. Sad, perverse, offensive.
Transexuals are more valued citizens than women to the Woksters.

Was this man deliberately denied the opportunity to speak at a particular board meeting or was he just one of the people who signed up to speak at the meeting that was halted because of the bad behavior of some of the attendees and the board could not maintain order? Maybe 20 years ago I went to a school-board meeting (in another state) about a controversial issue, having submitted my written comments beforehand, but was unable to hear any of the speakers because a group of rowdies came in, bussed in by some crazy local church, carrying signs, singing hymns, and causing a major disruption. I was pissed! So maybe it was not the board that refused to allow people to speak, maybe it was nutjobs in the audience who couldn't behave themselves who denied his right to speak.

Was this man deliberately denied the opportunity to speak at a particular board meeting or was he just one of the people who signed up to speak at the meeting that was halted because of the bad behavior of some of the attendees and the board could not maintain order? Maybe 20 years ago I went to a school-board meeting (in another state) about a controversial issue, having submitted my written comments beforehand, but was unable to hear any of the speakers because a group of rowdies came in, bussed in by some crazy local church, carrying signs, singing hymns, and causing a major disruption. I was pissed! So maybe it was not the board that refused to allow people to speak, maybe it was nutjobs in the audience who couldn't behave themselves who denied his right to speak.
He was cut off by one of the school board members who told him "That's not what happened". There is no way she knew what happened since they have yet to look into it. They transferred the trannie to another school hoping to cover it up. Can't have one of the protected held accountable for his/her/it's actions.

Here’s the latest: the father of the girl raped by the transgender in the girls’ bathroom was not allowed to speak, and he was understandably enraged by the progressive school board’s attempt to shut him up. The superintendent said he was not scheduled to speak, and the rape victim’s father said he was, but regardless, in what world would a school board disallow the father of a rape victim to share his story - since it happened in the school, by a transgender allowed in the girls’ bathroom?

It is beyond despicable that progressives would demonize the father of a child already victimized by progressive policies - and try to paint him as a domestic terrorist in order to silence him. Have they no shame?!

Newsflash… the perp was arrested.

Another newsflash… there was a similar incident in the SAME school district. A 15 year old sexually assaulted a girl in an empty classroom.

Didn’t involve a bathroom so I guess it’s not of interest to the RWNJs huh?

"he says school staff told him they would handle it internally, choosing not to call the police for an as-yet unexplained reason. "

Why didn't he call the police at this point and report his daughters rape at the school?

"He was enraged by the decision and challenged them on it. The school board then did call the police but to report Smith, not the boy, for making a scene."

'I went nuts. I called the principal a p****. Six cop cars showed up like a f****** SWAT team,' he said.

Oh I see. Did he act like that at the Board Meeting as well?

"Smith said he became irate. He started arguing with another woman at the meeting, labeling her a 'b***h' after she allegedly denied his daughter's claim."

"He was then charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. "

Transexuals are more valued citizens than women to the Woksters.
Women should be punished by being raped in the girls bathrooms by Transexual Sex Predators, and should be humulated, marginalized and sidelined in organized sports by having to compete against men, and little girls and their mothers should be forced to see penis in women's bathrooms and locker rooms and never be offended according to The Leftist DemNazi War on Women.

The Left's Tolerance is kinda like rape these days.

Leftists don't care about rape and murder so long as their woke agenda is furthered. This is evidence.

"he says school staff told him they would handle it internally, choosing not to call the police for an as-yet unexplained reason. "

Why didn't he call the police at this point and report his daughters rape at the school?

"He was enraged by the decision and challenged them on it. The school board then did call the police but to report Smith, not the boy, for making a scene."

'I went nuts. I called the principal a p****. Six cop cars showed up like a f****** SWAT team,' he said.

"Smith said he became irate. He started arguing with another woman at the meeting, labeling her a 'b***h' after she allegedly denied his daughter's claim."

The board and the cops look like dopes on this one

The school and the prosecutor covered it up per the reporter reporting it.

The cops were already engaged. They arrested the creep

Forum List

Back