Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

It's a pretty strong example showing that the politics of the left leads to bad outcomes.

Indeed, it is sooooo bad, that imo, the motives of the Left come into question themselves and not just the quality of their policies.
Nah that's not what they lied about. The dad is justifiably upset about his daughter. He was not shut down from speaking at the board meeting because the board members shut him down. He and his wife got into it with someone. None of the articles I found had much information on that fight but when the cops arrived, he didn't follow their direction well enough and got arrested.

It's the perfect tie in for the Neo-bunch with all the hub-ub about the School boards. Who cares if it was months ago, it has a trans element in it! Bingo! [Double outrage points]!!!!

The ODDS of him doing it go down If the rule is no boys in the girls’ room. We should adjust policies to reduce the odds of girls being raped in school, in the bathroom. rather than allow a policy that enables a rape because liberals care more about those in an “oppressed” group than regular, ordinary girls.
sorry - i do not see a NO BOYS ALLOWED as a deterrent to rape.

as i just said, y'alls focus seems to be on being right about transgenders and not an argument i give much of a flip about so i'll check out.

Life is mixed in nature. Why not us? The body hating church made people to not be content with the body they were born with fighting clothing optional tooth and nail. The church caused what is,

You are blaming THE CHURCH, for the modern's lib inability to remember the difference between boys and girls?

Dude. QUIT YOU DAY JOB, YOU DO HAVE A CAREER IN STAND UP, WAITING FOR YOU.

not sure where this is going because basically you are more anti-transgender than anti-rape, as it seems to me.
Exactly. They STILL don't care about that other rape in that empty classroom...in the same county

You are a danger to society. You just told some nutjob to commit mass murder
No me and many of us are working to save society from you lunatics who wish to dismiss a male gender confused manipulating access to girls, raping one, getting that covered up by asswipes just like you, being transferred to another school and Then Doing Another Rape.
So YES I fully advocate blowing the heads off several school officials responsible for it Twice in order to save America. The saving of America is something you adamantly oppose
Ready. Aim. Fire.

Nah that's not what they lied about. The dad is justifiably upset about his daughter. He was not shut down from speaking at the board meeting because the board members shut him down. He and his wife got into it with someone. None of the articles I found had much information on that fight but when the cops arrived, he didn't follow their direction well enough and got arrested.

It's the perfect tie in for the Neo-bunch with all the hub-ub about the School boards. Who cares if it was months ago, it has a trans element in it! Bingo! [Double outrage points]!!!!
There was more outrage from the School Board for the father than for the rapist. That’s the issue. They called the cops on a father outraged by his daughter’s assault, and had him arrested, while they covered up the real crime - the rape - and protected the rapist.

I’ve been saying for years that leftists always defend the wrong people, and vilify the wrong people, and this case shows it more than ever.

1. Once a kid has a fucking ankle monitor, they should not be in school.

2. If the kid has a ankle monitor and is knows to be mentally unstable, like trans are, then he really should not be in school.

3. If a rape occurs, then the school should call the police.

4. If a student has a ankle monitor, is known to be mentally unstable and has sexually assaulted another student, they should not be in school.

Violent crimes happen. You cannot prevent them all. We as a society have to deal with that.

This example shows that, as a society, we are trending towards a culture that cannot deal with that, and instead will side with the criminals and against the victims.

That is a political issue.

sorry - i do not see a NO BOYS ALLOWED as a deterrent to rape.

as i just said, y'alls focus seems to be on being right about transgenders and not an argument i give much of a flip about so i'll check out.
You don’t see how prohibiting boys in the girls’ room reduces the possibility of a girl getting raped? We’re not saying it’s a guarantee it won’t happen. We are saying it reduces the likelihood. And that’s sufficient.

You would rather make things easier for transgenders even if it means the likelihood of a young girl getting raped Increases.

I proposed the solution many pages back: every school should have a one-person bathroom for the transgenders.

great. now show me where i said to ignore what they did?

not sure where this is going because basically you are more anti-transgender than anti-rape, as it seems to me. it seems you and others are using this topic to prove you were right about transgenders raping people the ladies room.

not an argument i care to be involved in, so i'll check out now.

The way that you react, shows that that is your intent.

Horse shit. The rapist was arrested...for rape.

The father was arrested because of his actions at that meeting.

What action has been taken against the school administration or the school board for their actions?

BlindBoo They not only covered it up, they sent the Skirt Boy Rapist TO ANOTHER SCHOOL where he promptly raped another girl in the bathroom. The school officials involved should be fired and charged with aiding and abetting a criminal.

All I've seen is a couple of articles that are very short on facts and long on speculation. If his daughter told him that day she was raped, there was nothing stopping him from filing a police report. He also said that the police and the school folk told him to keep quite about it because it involved a minor. Well don't gag orders come from judges, not administrators and police officers? Did they illegally pressure him into silence? As I said earlier if the child reported to the school official it was a rape, they are liable. But what if she didn't tell them she was raped right away? What if she was afraid too? I don't know,

You don’t see how prohibiting boys in the girls’ room reduces the possibility of a girl getting raped? We’re not saying it’s a guarantee it won’t happen. We are saying it reduces the likelihood. And that’s sufficient.

You would rather make things easier for transgenders even if it means the likelihood of a young girl getting raped Increases.

I proposed the solution many pages back: every school should have a one-person bathroom for the transgenders.
hey, I'm against it. but I feel locking up the shit heads that commit crimes will work better in stopping rape.

hey, I'm against it. but I feel locking up the shit heads that commit crimes will work better in stopping rape.
Why does it have to be one or the other? First put up a deterrent - no boys allowed in girls’ room - and then if a criminal ignores it and goes in anyway and rapes, he goes to jail.

What you are doing, in your effort to defend people of the “oppressed” group, is to continue a policy that increases risk to the non-oppressed.

Why does it have to be one or the other? First put up a deterrent - no boys allowed in girls’ room - and then if a criminal ignores it and goes in anyway and rapes, he goes to jail.

What you are doing, in your effort to defend people of the “oppressed” group, is to continue a policy that increases risk to the non-oppressed.
I never said it did.

and since most of what I have said has been forgotten, I'll stop saying anything at all.

Forum List

Back