Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

great.

but the argument in here so far, would you feel the vast majority has been about transgenders in the ladies room, or the crime itself and seeing it punished fully?
How do you separate them? Conservatives were opposed to allowing bio-boys into girls’ bathrooms for the very reason we see here - it enabled the rape! And as far as seeing the rapist himself punished, we are complaining that the dirtbag was protected and sent to another school rather than charged with rape.

The third issue is how the victim’s father is being treated like a criminal (for revealing the dangers of liberalism) while the true criminal got the benefit of a cover up.

Possibly. But the chances of rape in a faculty restroom are infinitely less due to witnesses and
having to receive permission to enter a faculty lounge area to begin with.
You know, you are right. WHY do you think they haven't started that?

BECAUSE the teachers don't want that creep around anymore than anyone else does!! So they happily sacrifice the girls because they are the weakest party at the school and can easily be victimized.

Note that in the cases when a girl decides both that she's a boy and wants "accommodation," they don't let her use the boys' room. Because she'd be killed and there would be a big news cycle/police presence bad PR thingy. In that case they invariably give them a separate restroom for them own weirdo selves.

Because girls are weaker in a number of ways, these awful teachers and administrators just happily sacrifice the girls.

I'd say it's about transvestites in the ladies rooms, because that facilitates their crimes. If they can't safely get into the girls' rooms, its harder to rape the girls.
so if someone is wiling to rape, a DO NOT ENTER sign will stop them?

As a transgendered, he would be in a max security prison all right. A woman's prison.

How do you separate them? Conservatives were opposed to allowing bio-boys into girls’ bathrooms for the very reason we see here - it enabled the rape! And as far as seeing the rapist himself punished, we are complaining that the dirtbag was protected and sent to another school rather than charged with rape.

The third issue is how the victim’s father is being treated like a criminal (for revealing the dangers of liberalism) while the true criminal got the benefit of a cover up.
that's a different problem.

prosecute the rapist and make the punishment severe. people will slow down on crimes.

when we get there we can better figure out who can pee where.

so if someone is wiling to rape, a DO NOT ENTER sign will stop them?
Whatever helps. Yes, probably it often would stop them, because they know people would be watching and be amazed and outraged and would run tell security.

Whereas if these weirdos have permission to use the girls' room, nobody is allowed to say anything against it.

There ISISISIS a reason women insist on sex-segregated public facilities. That reason is RAPE.

that's a different problem.

prosecute the rapist and make the punishment severe. people will slow down on crimes.

when we get there we can better figure out who can pee where.
Yeah, sure, good luck with that in a country where the death penalty has been all but eliminated, and so has prison, often. This very transvestite rape kid was WEARING a GPS ankle device!! See what good that did --- they just send him to the girls' room to feed the young girls to him.

Because girls are weaker in a number of ways, these awful teachers and administrators just happily sacrifice the girls.
Just like schools and athletic associations happily allow males to compete against females in athletic events
where males are genetically dominant and certain to always dominate.

Just like schools and athletic associations happily allow males to compete against females in athletic events
where males are genetically dominant and certain to always dominate.
I'm serious: the way to fix that is to make the males pretending to be female play on the boys' school teams. Preferentially the intermurals -------- they'd drag the whole team down to losses, and so would probably be killed or maimed by the real boys.

Sounds like a good solution to the problem to me. Instead they sacrifice the girls, their teams and the individuals. So much for the scholarship the lead real girl was hoping for!!

Time for the boys' teams to take their turn.

Whatever helps. Yes, probably it often would stop them, because they know people would be watching and be amazed and outraged and would run tell security.

Whereas if these weirdos have permission to use the girls' room, nobody is allowed to say anything against it.

There ISISISIS a reason women insist on sex-segregated public facilities. That reason is RAPE.
then I say BULLSHIT.

a DO NOT RAPE sign won't stop a rapist.

a GUNS ARE ILLEGAL law won't make criminals give up guns.

the logic here to me is completely missing.

prosecute criminals and stop thinking another law will he the magic needed to stop crime.

laws are pointless if not enforced.

Yeah, sure, good luck with that in a country where the death penalty has been all but eliminated, and so has prison, often. This very transvestite rape kid was WEARING a GPS ankle device!! See what good that did --- they just send him to the girls' room to feed the young girls to him.
you are making my point for me.

ankle bracelet means he doesn't give a fuck about laws. why will one law work when the other did not? they are not making him responsible for his crimes. THE PROBLEM TO ME.

Put him in a physical gender correct prison or one of trans people only and leave him there.

there. now he can't rape anyone but other criminals.

prosecute criminals and stop thinking another law will he the magic needed to stop crime.

laws are pointless if not enforced.
Oh, I agree ---- I'm in favor of easy execution for crimes against persons. I think there should be two laws only: don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff. We really don't need anyone who can't figure out a way to live without doing these bad things. Yes, laws are pointless if not enforced.

However, locks on doors help keep out thieves. Sure, burglars can get in if they are willing to take the risk and able. But locks cut down on that a lot.

Sex-segregated restrooms help, as every woman knows!! If rapists can just stroll in and out with no one able to object, no one reporting it, then the women and girls are being sacrificed.

Oh, I agree ---- I'm in favor of easy execution for crimes against persons. I think there should be two laws only: don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff. We really don't need anyone who can't figure out a way to live without doing these bad things. Yes, laws are pointless if not enforced.

However, locks on doors help keep out thieves. Sure, burglars can get in if they are willing to take the risk and able. But locks cut down on that a lot.

Sex-segregated restrooms help, as every woman knows!! If rapists can just stroll in and out with no one able to object, no one reporting it, then the women and girls are being sacrificed.
this is like chasing the wind, to me. if someone wants to commit a crime, a law, sign, policy or the like won't stop them.

punish the shit out of them and it will make a bigger dent.

Typical nut case liberal dirty deed coverup
Gender faker mentally ill wears a skirt to get into girls bathroom and rapes non dick toting actual factual girl. Pearl clutchers gasp as their accommodation backfired so they hush hush transfer it to another school and it does it again! Lib loons still trying to skate even now. Hope the father of the girl can find a way to blow The It’s “brains” out.

To be fair, he was probably shouting quite a bit -------
I guess.........If someone shouted to me my 14 yr daughter was raped by a boy in a skirt in her bathroom............I might have to scratch my head and say...What the fuck did you just say?????????...........Instead of doing WWA moves on him

this is like chasing the wind, to me. if someone wants to commit a crime, a law, sign, policy or the like won't stop them.

punish the shit out of them and it will make a bigger dent.

If the boy was NOT allowed in the girls room, then anyone seeing him going in there, could have intervened or at least told someone AT THAT POINT IN TIME.

Considering that EVERY time he goes into the bathroom, may or may not be a "good" opportunity to rape.

Perhaps there are FOUR girls in there, so if he even starts on one, the others can mob him or at least get help.

Perhaps there are NO girls in there, but someone sees him hanging out in the girls room.

BUT, since he is allowed in there, he can go in and out and wait for the proper time, and no one is even allowed to discuss if there might be a problem coming.

Not as common as men attacking trannies in men's bathrooms; hurting or even killing them.
Men attacking trannies? Oh you mean their boyfriends, johns, others like them attacking them? Yes, Trannies are proned to be assaulted ...by their own.

If the boy was NOT allowed in the girls room, then anyone seeing him going in there, could have intervened or at least told someone AT THAT POINT IN TIME.

Considering that EVERY time he goes into the bathroom, may or may not be a "good" opportunity to rape.

Perhaps there are FOUR girls in there, so if he even starts on one, the others can mob him or at least get help.

Perhaps there are NO girls in there, but someone sees him hanging out in the girls room.

BUT, since he is allowed in there, he can go in and out and wait for the proper time, and no one is even allowed to discuss if there might be a problem coming.
so he fucking waits. how is BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GIRLS ROOM, something NOT A LAW, going to stop someone willing to rape another?

again its like saying another gun law will stop gun crimes.

We coddle criminals. they destroy city buildings and never see jail time. we yell at the police for enforcing our laws and criminals are having a field day.

But hey a NO TRANS IN LADIES ROOM is the magic key to stopping high level felonies.

Yup. It is surreal that leftists are so determined to support their dangerous leftist policies that they keep saying allowing boys into the girls’ restroom did not enable the rape in discussion.

On an aside, when I was in junior high school, a boy put his foot over the threshold of the girls’ bathroom. He wasn’t even IN the bathroom. It was witnessed, and the kid was suspended from school for two,days. Of course, that was in the days when adults protected girls from would-be rapists if they could, and that included not allowing a potentially dangerous situation to go forward.

So you didn't mind the violent clown resisting arrest? Took four cops to get him cuffed. Had he been black, you'd have approved of a knee on his neck for ten minutes and said "the hoodlum deserved it!"

AmiRIGHT? :cool-45:

Forum List

Back