Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

You mean when the moronic gun lovers right-wingers misinterpret "stricter gun laws" for "Obama is trying to take our guns away" or "liberals want to disarm the country"?

Moronic right-wingers who love guns much more than they love other human beings have a hard time comprehending that stricter gun laws does not mean "disarm America" or "ban guns". Nobody gives a shit what plan is used or what the details are, we just need laws that will prevent retards like you owning guns.

No one's "misinterpreting" anything. We're just not being as willfully blind and imperceptive as you are.

The only ones blind and imperceptive are the Republican/conservatives who love guns more than they love human beings.

Idiots like this one, shouldn't have been able to buy a gun, but thanks to the gun lovers, they can buy them without background checks and without registering....and they definitely aren't sensible at all.

Chicago boy, 6, accidentally shoots, kills brother, 3: police

What is it going to take to get through to the ignorant...that stricter gun laws will at least cut back on senseless deaths. Probably not much, because they are unable to think sensibly.
Guns in the home proving deadly for kids
It has nothing to do with guns, people kill people.

Sh!t happens

Embrace the suck

People without guns cannot shoot people.

Guns are here to stay... Live with it.

You are talking to someone who has most likely never set foot overseas, unfortunately has no idea how lucky he is to have the rights he has, takes it for granted, labels those who provide it with gun crazed killers, and makes ridiculed remarks regarding our Founders. I believe everyone should have the opportunity and experience to live under another government who doesn't necessarily believe or live under our values or rights. People will begin to have a greater appreciation for their own system of government and individual rights / freedoms they uphold, they would certainly have a greater respect for those who help guarantee them and their flag.

Guy, I've been to other countries. They kind of look at America the way your average American looks at a retarded child.

Frankly, I would rather we didn't have a "right" for crazy people to own guns, to the point where workplaces, theaters, schools all need all sorts of counter-measures because you never know when some nut with a gun might decide to start excercising his "rights".

What's really funny is he will call the police "racists" and accuse them of murder, yet wants THEM and criminals to be the ones who are armed. The rest of us are just left to be victims of either or.

so you really think there aren't any racist cops?

Frankly, I'd rather be like Japan, where ONLY the cops are armed, and they almost never have to draw their weapons.

As opposed to America, where they shoot 12 year olds playing with a toy and there's no accountability.

Good! That's what makes America so great! We have RIGHTS here. Just because some crazy people abuse their rights does not mean the rest of us have to pay for it. They are CRIMINALS.

The vast majority of gun deaths are caused by people with no criminal records. They are suicides, accidents and domestic violence.

No, having carnage caused by a bunch of nuts compensating for tiny peckers is not freedom. Having to walk through metal detectors at the airport, school, shopping centers, etc. is not "Freedom". Having twice as many police per capita is not "Freedom".

It's just bunch of scared people living in fear clinging to their guns and their bibles.

What's really funny is he will call the police "racists" and accuse them of murder, yet wants THEM and criminals to be the ones who are armed. The rest of us are just left to be victims of either or.

Frankly, I'd rather be like Japan, where ONLY the cops are armed, and they almost never have to draw their weapons.

As opposed to America, where they shoot 12 year olds playing with a toy and there's no accountability.

Good! That's what makes America so great! We have RIGHTS here. Just because some crazy people abuse their rights does not mean the rest of us have to pay for it. They are CRIMINALS.

The vast majority of gun deaths are caused by people with no criminal records. They are suicides, accidents and domestic violence.

No, having carnage caused by a bunch of nuts compensating for tiny peckers is not freedom. Having to walk through metal detectors at the airport, school, shopping centers, etc. is not "Freedom". Having twice as many police per capita is not "Freedom".

It's just bunch of scared people living in fear clinging to their guns and their bibles.

Thank you for acknowledging how backwards arse your views are. :)

Maybe you should move to Japan so you can feel "safe?"

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

You mean when the moronic gun lovers right-wingers misinterpret "stricter gun laws" for "Obama is trying to take our guns away" or "liberals want to disarm the country"?

Moronic right-wingers who love guns much more than they love other human beings have a hard time comprehending that stricter gun laws does not mean "disarm America" or "ban guns". Nobody gives a shit what plan is used or what the details are, we just need laws that will prevent retards like you owning guns.

No one's "misinterpreting" anything. We're just not being as willfully blind and imperceptive as you are.

The only ones blind and imperceptive are the Republican/conservatives who love guns more than they love human beings.

Idiots like this one, shouldn't have been able to buy a gun, but thanks to the gun lovers, they can buy them without background checks and without registering....and they definitely aren't sensible at all.

What is it going to take to get through to the ignorant...that stricter gun laws will at least cut back on senseless deaths. Probably not much, because they are unable to think sensibly.

Sh!t happens

Embrace the suck

And there is no law or combination of laws that will give us a world where there are no guns.

So how about we aim for realistic and possible?

Sh!t happens

Embrace the suck

And there is no law or combination of laws that will give us a world where there are no guns.

Liberals do not live in that world.

Thank you for acknowledging how backwards arse your views are. :)

Maybe you should move to Japan so you can feel "safe?"

No, I'm just not a big fan of raw fish... although Japanese women are really hot and not as stupid as American women.

But to the point. Japan is doing it right. Amazing. So instead of saying how "Special" America is, maybe we need to look at what they are doing right and we are doing wrong.

You know, what a sensible person does.

Unless you hang out with gang members, you chances of getting shot are pretty much nil. This is nothing but fear mongering.

33,000 Americans died of gunshot injuries last year, and another 78,000 were injured by guns.

only 1800 homicides were classified as "Gang related" by the FBI in 2011, the last year we have figures for. Not all of those were done with guns.

So, uh, no. Gun deaths are not a "gang thing". they are an "American thing".

[Q

Fair enough.

realistic and possible is the United Kingdom. Only 43 gun homicides last year. Private gun ownership is largely banned.

Realisitic and possible is Germany. Gun ownership is fairly widespread, about one gun for every five citizens. But they don't let ANYONE have a gun, and gun ownership isn't considered a "right". They had 258 gun homicides last year.

[Q

Fair enough.

realistic and possible is the United Kingdom. Only 43 gun homicides last year. Private gun ownership is largely banned.

Realisitic and possible is Germany. Gun ownership is fairly widespread, about one gun for every five citizens. But they don't let ANYONE have a gun, and gun ownership isn't considered a "right". They had 258 gun homicides last year.

According to the 2nd Amendment of the UNITED STATES Constitution, it is a right.

You are talking to someone who has most likely never set foot overseas, unfortunately has no idea how lucky he is to have the rights he has, takes it for granted, labels those who provide it with gun crazed killers, and makes ridiculed remarks regarding our Founders. I believe everyone should have the opportunity and experience to live under another government who doesn't necessarily believe or live under our values or rights. People will begin to have a greater appreciation for their own system of government and individual rights / freedoms they uphold, they would certainly have a greater respect for those who help guarantee them and their flag.

Guy, I've been to other countries. They kind of look at America the way your average American looks at a retarded child.

Frankly, I would rather we didn't have a "right" for crazy people to own guns, to the point where workplaces, theaters, schools all need all sorts of counter-measures because you never know when some nut with a gun might decide to start excercising his "rights".

So? Why should we give up any of our rights? You are fear mongering. Your chances of getting shot in this country (unless you are a criminal or involved with criminals) is pretty much nil, so stop being dishonest.

Lol. Yet here you are! Advocating for only the police to have weapons!

Look, you and a few others are the only ones who seem to correlate guns with peckers. That is not an argument against the second amendment.

Look, you and a few others are the only ones who seem to correlate guns with peckers. That is not an argument against the second amendment.

You don't understand.

Liberals think they are fooling everybody with their phony reverse psychology. In their minds, it's supposed to work like this when they compare pecker size with guns.

"Gee, I won't defend my right to have a gun. Then these people will think I have a tiny penis. I don't want to be embarrassed."

See, that's how it's supposed to work in their minds. It doesn't of course. We just laugh at their obsession. But don't tell them that. It will make them suicidal.

So? Why should we give up any of our rights? You are fear mongering. Your chances of getting shot in this country (unless you are a criminal or involved with criminals) is pretty much nil, so stop being dishonest.

we have 33,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year. It's hardly "nil".

I should also point out that your chance of being killed by a terrorist is pretty much "nil". Only 14 Americans were killed by Terrorists last year. We still spend hundreds of billions of dollars fighting "Terrorism".

I don't buy gun ownership is a "right" because a bunch of Slave Rapists who shit in chamberpots 200 years ago couldn't word a militia amendment properly.

I think it about says it all, really. A gun doesn't make you any safer, but it makes people feel braver.

Kind of like penile enhancement pills. Doesn't really make your dick bigger, but makes you think it is.

we have 33,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year. It's hardly "nil".

I should also point out that your chance of being killed by a terrorist is pretty much "nil". Only 14 Americans were killed by Terrorists last year. We still spend hundreds of billions of dollars fighting "Terrorism".

I don't buy gun ownership is a "right" because a bunch of Slave Rapists who shit in chamberpots 200 years ago couldn't word a militia amendment properly.

Most of those are gang and criminal related, if they aren't suicides.

I think it about says it all, really. A gun doesn't make you any safer, but it makes people feel braver.

Kind of like penile enhancement pills. Doesn't really make your dick bigger, but makes you think it is.

It does make you safer. I don't have a dick, so now what? Will it make my breasts larger? :D

A man with no balls talking about dick size.

Sounds like words of experience.

Forum List

Back